Lando Norris (McLaren) - Shopping

Requested: yes
Prompt: 16) "I would do anything for you."
Warnings: just very short

Lando and Y/n strolled through the aisles of the grocery store, their trolley filled with an assortment of items. As they approached the condiment section, Y/n eyed the pesto sauce on the top shelf, just out of her reach. "Hey, babe, can you grab that pesto for me?" Y/n asked, pointing to the elusive jar. Lando, ever the eager boyfriend, grinned confidently. "I'd do anything for you!" He flexed his muscles playfully before reaching up to get the pesto. However, reality had other plans, as his fingertips barely grazed the bottom of the jar. "Except grab me a jar of pesto, it seems." Y/n chuckled. Lando scratched his head, scanning the aisle for options. "Well, they say love conquers all, but maybe not the top shelf. How about we find someone that works here?"

Y/n laughed. "Sure, or I could just get it." Lando scoffed. "And how are you gonna do that?" Y/n grabbed one of the stools an employee had been using until he left to go tend to another customer. "Just about perspective, Lando. Off your pop!" Lando placed the stool beneath the shelf, confidently climbed up, and triumphantly grabbed the pesto jar. He handed it to Y/n with a flourish, "See, I told you I'd do anything for you!" Y/n grinned. "Well, you did eventually. I appreciate the effort."

Lando chuckled. "Do you think that maybe I should add 'grocery shelf height' to my training regimen. You never know when it might come in handy." Y/n giggled. "Cause that's all you need. To add more to your bloody workout!" Lando frowned as he curled his arms around Y/m and rested his chin on her shoulder. "We are in public and people know you. Will you get a grip, Mr Norris?" Y/n mumbled, glancing over her shopping list. "No, I'm gonna become your professional shopper and I won't stop until I successfully get one item without the aid." Y/n rolled her eyes with a smile. "Just stick to the racing, babes. I'll handle the grocery challenges."