Chapter 4 - Escape

A bullet headed straight for Gemini. He quickly dodged, so Fourth was able to escape his control.

"Alan, kill him for me"

Fourth shouted to the person in front of him, he was Alan, one of the two subordinates leading Lertratkosum, the right hand of the organization. Alan followed Fourth's orders and continued to shoot at him with the gun. Gemini had some difficulty dodging the bullets, the person in front of him seemed a bit difficult to deal with. Fourth also ran to pick up his gun, he cocked the gun, then aimed it at Gemini to join in the fun.

"G, the helicopter is coming, two more minutes"

A voice came through Gemini's headset. For a second, he was distracted and a laser scratched his shoulder. Blood gradually leaked out a little, but after all, he had snatched Cullinan. He just wanted to play. just for a little while with the small boy in front of him, now that there are more people, he doesn't want to play anymore. Gemini jumped down the same path, and when Fourth ran to look down, he saw his figure was gone.

_______________

Phuwin and Dunk, after having Gemini's support to stop the gun-wielding boy on the second floor, quickly returned to deal with the surrounding subordinates. They both fought with them for a while. As assassins, Dunk and Phuwin are stronger in the use of tricks and weapons. For these exhausting fights, Phuwin and Dunk do not dare to struggle for long. Dunk was the first to pull out his gun and aim straight at the group of subordinates, but suddenly a gunshot rang out and knocked his gun down. From behind the two people, a person with a cold face appeared, he was Akan, the remaining right-hand man of the organization.

On the third floor, through a window in the only room with lights on, a figure was standing quietly looking down at the chaotic scene below. He had his hands in his pockets and his face expressionless. emotion. He stood there, just looking at the situation below with the eyes of someone who knows everything.

Phuwin pulled out his silver gun and threw it at Dunk, and he took out Silver to deal with it. The thin rope glowed with light, preparing to fight with its owner. The person up high saw the light shining from the silver wire and suddenly smiled, he knew who dared to invade his area.

Chaos are two words that can describe the scene in the yard at this time, a few subordinates were shot, blood flowed and soaked the entire yard red. Lertratkosum's subordinates are not weak, but facing the three most famous assassins in the world like this, they become weaker. The only people who can deal with the two are Akan and Alan after helping Fourth. also came down to respond immediately afterwards.

The helicopter's whirring sound suddenly attracted everyone's attention. The strong wind swept through everyone, making everyone's hair flutter. Phuwin used his hand to cover the wind that cut across his face. He looked up. to the sky

"DK, PW, let's go"

Gemini up there was hanging from the helicopter door, almost letting down two rope ladders for Dunk and Phuwin to hold on to. Dunk and Phuwin knew that if they continued to fight, the situation would become even more unfavorable. Once they received help, they would of course retreat.

The two people ran towards the two ropes that were dropped and climbed up. The helicopter took off and flew high, Dunk and Phuwin were hovering on the rescue rope looking down. A few bullets were aimed at them, but they were not very good, all of them could not touch the skin of the two people.

A bullet passed through Phuwin's face, causing his veil to fall. The wind blew the veil away, revealing his breathtakingly beautiful face under the moonlight. Phuwin raised his hand to cover his face. An assassin like him who had never shown his face before was of course not good at this. Furthermore, he did not like to show his face in front of others.

Looking towards the third floor, Phuwin looked

saw the silhouette of a person holding a gun, it seemed like the person who had just shot off his veil. Phuwin was a bit surprised, at such a distance he could shoot like that, the person standing in that upper room was not an ordinary person. Furthermore, that bullet seemed to only aim at the mask, with no intention of shooting him. If that was really the case, then that person was the most difficult person to deal with, possibly the leader of Lertratkosum. Blood leaked a little on Phuwin's cheek, he kept looking towards the other room until the helicopter disappeared...

______________

Returning to Assassin, Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini immediately went to Kit's hidden room. Opening the door and entering, Kit was already waiting for three people. He turned his chair to look at the three people, waiting for the results of the mission

"Mission accomplished"

Dunk took off the veil and spoke to Kit. Phuwin took out the expensive diamond from his pocket and placed it on the table. Kit looked at the transparent diamond. Under the dim light of the dark room it still glowed, he smiled.

"Truly the three best assassins in the world, such a strong organization was able to steal The Cullinan, very good"

Kit took the diamond and looked at it. He sighed, originally this time he wanted to borrow Lertratkosum to eliminate these three assassins, or make this mission fail, then the three would not be able to kill them. was allowed to leave the organization, but what he did not expect was that they could escape.

"So from now on, we will no longer be Assassin's people, thank you for the past time"

Phuwin spoke in a cold voice, although he was raised by Assassin from a young age, their relationship was only for profit purposes. Phuwin had no reason to choose to stay here, neither did Dunk and Gemini. The three people turned and left the room, leaving Kit with only a smile, then it faded away. He looked at the closed door, his eyes hardened and unclear.

_________________

Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini returned to their private room, this was the room they used to discuss strategies for their missions. Gemini walked to a cabinet, opened the door and took out a medical box. Throwing Phuwin a bag of cotton and antiseptic, he automatically treated the wound on his left arm. Dunk grabbed the medicine and bandage from Phuwin's hand, helping him treat the wound on his face.

"It's very sad to be injured with such beauty"

Dunk joked, for this younger brother, he took care of Phuwin's beauty as much as possible. Phuwin was no less beautiful than him, but he didn't like using his beauty as a weapon like Dunk. Furthermore, Phuwin has very few facial expressions. The most common expression is an expressionless and calm look at everything around him. When he is with Dunk and Gemini, he may have a little different nuance, so he It seemed like he wanted to hide his beauty, he always thought it was a danger that could affect him.

"Dude, have you booked your plane tickets yet?"

After Gemini finished treating his wound, he turned to ask Dunk

"Booked, departing tomorrow"

"I'm finally free, should I get a job to relieve boredom?"

Gemini stood up, stretched and joked with his two brothers, the amount of money in their account was enough for them to live on for the rest of their lives, and there was plenty left over, but doing nothing might make them bored. .

"I'll paint my room, see you tomorrow"

Gemini winked then left the room. Dunk shook his head and smiled. He had finished treating Phuwin's wound, stood up, put the things in the medicine box and put them back in the closet.

"Phuwin, go back and rest, it's late."

Phuwin nodded slightly, he also stood up and left the room, Dunk also left immediately after. Reaching out to close the door, Dunk stood and looked at the room he had worked in for more than 10 years. Dunk smiled, it was time to say goodbye.

_____________

Please vote ♥️