Chapter 60 - Embarrassment

" What's up?"

Dunk was confused and turned to ask Pond

"You'll know later, Alan, call Joong down."

"Let me call"

Before Alan could nod, Dunk stood up and spoke and went up to Joong's room. There weren't enough people sitting down here. Fourth, sitting next to Phuwin, looked up and met Pond's eyes

"Go call Gemini"

"Why me, there's Alan"

"Alan, go tell Akan to bring someone over."

Fourth looked at Alan backing out the door. He walked upstairs dissatisfied, muttering curses at Gemini as he went

(This Gemini usually wakes up very early, but today he ate something and got down so late. When I went up and saw you still sleeping, I swore I would climb into bed and strangle you to death)

Fourth shouted as he walked, his eyes had already turned into anger, why did Pond keep kicking me out to meet this Gemini guy these days? Standing in front of the room's door, Fourth raised his hand and banged on the door

"Gemini! Wake up, Quick!"

Fourth shouted loudly, his mouth starting to work at full capacity. Seeing no response, I got frustrated and knocked on the door again

"Gemini, are you sleeping to death? Do you need me to prepare the coffin for you?"

Fourth had just been forced by Pond to wake Gemini up early in the morning, so he was a bit annoyed, and his words were as harsh as his personality. There was still no response from Gemini in the room. Fourth almost wanted to kick the door in front of him and rush in to pull Gemini's head up. He raised his hand again but before he could do anything, there was a click and the door opened. Gemini appear before him.

Fourth had to say he was surprised at what he was seeing in front of him. Gemini was looking at him from behind the door with his shirtless body, only wrapped in a gray towel underneath. He seemed to have just come out of his bathroom , because his hair was still wet and hadn't been wiped, from the ends of his hair, a few drops of water fell onto his shoulder blades, spreading down to his toned chest with clearly visible six packs. Fourth stood motionless looking at this image, especially his chest and abs, which made him a bit shocked. I didn't think I would meet him like this.

"Hey, what do you call, I'm taking a shower"

Gemini saw Fourth motionless for a long time before speaking. He must have been taking a shower in the bathroom when he heard the loud banging on the door outside, accompanied by Fourth's shrill voice. He originally wanted to ignore it, but Fourth still continued. He knocked on his room's door, so I had to lightly splash some water on my body and wrap myself in a towel to go out. Suddenly Fourth came up here early in the morning and called me, making me immediately doubt my life.

Fourth responded somewhat to Gemini's words

" Um... P' Pond called you down, the other person is awake"

Fourth suddenly faltered in his response, feeling like if he stood here any longer, he would become empty

The atmosphere was strange so Fourth added

"So... I'll go down first... that guy, hurry up"

That's all, Fourth felt compelled to run downstairs, no one saw that her cheeks were a little red. In hid mind, he replayed the image of Gemini just now, his body so close to him eyes that Fourth felt confused. A little shy and hiding. Everyone sitting down there saw Fourth's bustling figure and kept looking at him, until he sat down on the chair, his face stiffened, causing Dunk to speak.

"Fourth, what's wrong with your face, why is it so red?"

Dunk was the first to discover Fourth's strange behavior, moreover, it was an expression that looked like he had just seen something bad. Fourth, hearing Dunk's question, suddenly got startled and refused

"It's okay, I just ran a little too fast to call Gemini so I was out of breath."

Fourth looked for an excuse to justify his rosy face, strange, what's wrong with him, it's not the first time he saw a man's upper body, when he was in a bar. I also had a few times to look at him and then leave, but when I looked at him, I suddenly felt this shy feeling. Fourth shook his head to clear away his crazy thoughts and didn't understand the reason, then sat and waited for everyone to come. Full of people gathered.

Gemini walked down from the room at the same time that Alan Akan brought the person yesterday. Looking at Alan Akan's attitude, it seemed like when they woke up they had already talked a few sentences. Currently the other person is still wearing a cloth around his eyes so he can't see anyone. Akan helped the other person sit down opposite Joong and Pond, next to them were Dunk, Phuwin, Gemini and Fourth, a table around everyone was practicing. Full middle

" Who is this?"

Phuwin wondered, suddenly a wounded person appeared in the house. Looking at the serious eyes of Joong and Pond could not help but make Phuwin curious. Fourth leaned close to Phuwin and told him that he had brought it back yesterday, and it was also related to Kirdpan, causing his eyes to change immediately, moving deeply to look at the other person.

"I'll give you 2 minutes, tell me clearly who you are, where you come from,

Why you have this photo?"

Pond then lightly placed the photo in front of him

There, his face was so serious that the atmosphere began to become tense. Even though the other person cannot see the photo, he still understands what the photo is like

"I'm Black, my father used to work for Kirdpan. 20 years ago Kirdpan was destroyed. At that time I was young, the same age as Nanon, and my father sacrificed himself to save me. I've been lost until now. now and still investigating the incident that year. When I learned that Lertratkosum had two subordinates named Alan Akan, I had to find a way to meet him at all costs, because I wanted to share some information about the incident that year."

"How did you know me at the racetrack?"

"I heard that the youngest son of the organization often comes here to race, so I secretly keep watch here every day. Yesterday I saw everyone talking about him coming, so I took a look at his car. Because I stalked often, some people thought I had bad intentions so they slashed me knife, and was also doused with drugs."

Black, who sat in front of everyone, narrated

all the events. When Alan saw Black awake in the morning, he asked a few questions. Black also explained right away, saying he wanted to meet two people named Alan and Akan, so Alan Akan had a less cautious attitude. In fact, Alan and Akan did not know much about Black. That year, they only knew that Black was the same age as Nanon, the son of Dan, a close subordinate of Kunakorn Kirdpan like Alan and Akan, but Dan worked as a manager at the armory. So they didn't see each other much, the two of them only came into contact with Black when Dan brought Black to play with Nanon and Phuwin, but at that time Phuwin was still young, and his memories are now blurry so he doesn't remember who Black is.

"What did you learn about Kirdpan that year?"

As soon as Pond learned the identity of the person in front of him, he also relaxed his guard, but he still couldn't completely trust him. If he said he had information about Kirdpan, he hoped he was telling the truth, otherwise There is no guarantee that the other person will be sent to heaven with a gun or not. Black responded frankly to Pond's question

"When my father took me out of Kirdpan, I saw a figure in a black cloak shoot and kill Mr. Kunakorn and his wife in the middle of the hall, on his arm was a tattoo of Danes."

_______________

❣️❣️