Chapter 38 - Finding fun

In front of the Diamond bar, a reused car attracted the attention of passersby. It was Gemini's car. I had just re furnished this car. Today I had the opportunity to take Dunk, Phuwin and Fourth for a test ride. . Four people got out of the car, each with an insane beauty, making the people around them unable to take their eyes off. This is just standing in front of the door, I don't know how many people will attract more people when entering.

Dunk wore the style of a handsome man as usual. He wore a plain white shirt with only two buttons unbuttoned to show off his beauty. Around Dunk's neck was a silver necklace that glowed. Dunk's smooth white skin. Dunk always looks very attractive every time he goes out. The mysterious brown eyeliner makes Dunk's eyes even more attractive.

Phuwin did not change his clothing style, he also wore a two-button black wooden shirt like Dunk but with a black jacket on top. Phuwin's necklace above is almost the same as Dunk's, but it's a bit thicker, also silver in color, and there are two earrings on his ear, all of which increase his charm.

Fourth's entire body is a black, tir shirt

to vests to trousers. When I wear it like this, it exudes beauty but also has a strangely attractive airy feel. The earring is not silver like Phuwin but mysterious black. Fourth just now looked at Gemini, who was wearing the necklace he liked before but was taken away by him. All he wanted to do was run back and grab it and throw it away, but it had been a long time ago, and Fourth didn't pay attention to the necklace. Pass it as much as before.

Gemini's whole body radiates charisma and a blinding smile

On his face is a highlight that makes people never forget him. Just wearing a simple white vest without a shirt underneath is enough to attract other people's attention. That white shirt makes the rope stand out even more.

Specializing in that exquisite design, he also wore a gold ring and gold bracelet of the same type. Looking at him, one could only see the rich aura on him. When each of the four people entered, they began to cause a stir in the army.

Here at Diamond, people already know Fourth, also

Having met Dunk before, today two more guys walked in, making people curious, but everyone guessed that they were probably the two remaining assassins of Lertratkosum, who have been very popular lately. name, now I can admire her beauty in real life, it is truly unparalleled.

Four people don't care about anyone, they just like to stab

sink into your world. Find a favorable table

Loi sat down and the waiter automatically brought it to him

They had a few glasses of wine. Dunk looked around, wanting to find something to have fun with. Since returning to Lertratkosum, Dunk had become more and more free, more liberal, except for a few times when he met Joong's eyes. While looking at him like a threat, Dunk was not afraid of anything, rolling in front of Joong forbade him to get involved with guys, he liked to do the opposite even more, his beauty had a place to use, why couldn't he use it? to find joy for himself, the more he was forbidden, the more he liked it, not to mention the threat.

"P Dunk, there's someone looking at you over there!"

Fourth just picked up the glass of wine and took a sip, his eyes immediately fell on the boy in the distance who was looking towards his table, and moreover, looking at Dunk. She turned to call Dunk, making Dunk also look in the direction ahead. Dunk curled his lips into a smile

"Fourth, look at me!"

Dunk said softly, then stood up and walked back

the other person's side. Fourth doesn't understand, what do you want me to see? If you're talking about flirting with guys, I've done it before. In the past, at this bar, I used to drink and dance and get to know a few people that I introduced. Fourth is actually the type whose words are as sharp as a knife, and his mind is no less than anyone else's. It's just that recently, after the organization added Dunk, Phuwin, and Gemini, I had to limit him. Furthermore, Fourth has a bit of a crush on with Phuwin.

Thinking like that, Fourth still looked back

Dunk was walking up to the other boy, gently talking to him. Then it is unknown boy Dunk led him there

We had a drink and introduced ourselves, "My friend just met him, let him join in the fun."

Dunk quite liked this person he just met. His face was good-looking and his appearance was quite suitable for Dunk's taste.

He's not the type of person who sees everyone coming in, so the fact that he walked in without Dunk could be called handsome

"Hello everyone, I'm Dean, nice to meet you!"

"Fourth"

"Phuwin"

"Gemini"

The three people took turns saying their names, and it wasn't too unpleasant for the wine table to have another person.

Dean sat down next to Dunk, the two of them also talked and looked very compatible. The music was loud

began to grow larger, overwhelming normal conversations, causing those who wanted to talk to have to lean closer together. Dunk sat still, sipping his drink, letting Dean sit close to him and talk. Dunk would respond when he needed to respond.

The firewood was close to Dean's body, the two chatted and forgot there were still three people sitting around, but Phuwin, Fourth and Gemini didn't care much, all three still drank their wine, immersed in the music.

" Does Dunk have someone in mind?"

Dean spoke, Dunk still had a smile on his lips, thinking in his heart that he had just met but he asked, he knew he already liked him even though he didn't look like other lustful men that Dunk See you before,

Dean slowly asked Dunk, this made Dunk begin to feel satisfied with the person in front of him.

"What's wrong with Dean?" Dunk leaned close to Dean's ear and whispered,

"what does Dunk's voice mean now, seducing Dean?"

Dunk looked at him with an enchanting smile, reached out, took a piece of apple, put it in his mouth, chewed and swallowed. Dean watched for a moment and then burst out laughing

" If not, let me know I still have a chance" Want to find out? I'm afraid I won't have any scent for a long time

"Addicted to love" Dunk reached out and touched Dean's lips, gently caressing them

For a moment, even Dean understood what Dunk meant. He just laughed softly after hearing Dunk's words. Currently, the party table only has Dunk left and Dean, because the other three had already started searching
The joy on the dance floor wasn't exactly three people, there were only two people, Phuwin and Fourth, Gemini left to go to the bathroom, and when he came out, he didn't intend to return to the other table, because he didn't want to. intending to take turns when the other two people were playing with each other.

After saying that, Dunk saw Dean's understanding smile. He happily took another piece of apple and put it in his mouth, but this time he didn't chew it, he only needed half and kept it in his mouth. Dean

Gently swallowing his saliva, he could no longer bear the unreal and beautiful image in front of him and put it down

need to enter that piece of algae, their two faces are close together, Dunk still had that seductive smile. After Dean finished the piece of Apple, he chewed the remaining half in his mouth, reaching out to pull Dean back.

close to his face, the apple in his mouth hadn't even finished chewing before the two of them rushed to kiss each other.

______________

DUNK DIGGING HIS OWN GRAVE 🥲