Chapter 27 - Exploration

While Dunk was hanging out with Kan, Gemini turned in another direction, he went to the rooftop of the yacht, up here there was a light drinking party, mostly for those who like night scenes. Gemini went up here with the purpose of determining whether there was an Assassin here or not. When he was about to step up, he must have heard a familiar voice shouting in a corner somewhere. He looked to the dark corner on the fourth floor, this area seemed to be empty

"What are you guys going to do, huh?"

As soon as Gemini walked in, his eyes widened in surprise as he looked at a group of people lying on the ground, hugging their arms and legs, even holding their stomachs and screaming.

"It hurts, please forgive us"

Three boys of unknown organization were constantly pleading with a boy with a cold face and a threatening voice in front of them. Gemini suddenly burst out laughing, probably raised his hand and coughed lightly, looking at Fourth who was fiercely using his foot to kick the stomach of a guy lying grimacing on the floor. The coughing sound caught Fourth's attention. He turned to look at Gemini, his red eyes suddenly showed surprise because he appeared here.

The two looked at each other for a long time, and one guy saw that while she wasn't paying attention and wanted to attack him. Gemini noticed that, his hand quickly pulled out the gun and aimed a straight shot, the other boy immediately lay down on the ground. Fourth must have seen such an action, hastily walked in front of him and whispered, his face shining with questioning

"Gemini, are you crazy? Why are you killing people? We are in someone else's territory."

Gemini looked at Fourth with calm eyes, he put the gun back in his pocket, then looked at the remaining two people trembling on the floor.

"Don't worry, that bullet is just an anesthetic, not deadly."

Gemini looked at the two people hastily carrying the motionless man and running away, then turned to talk to Fourth, remembering the time Fourth was fiercely fighting people. I can admit that I have gotten better at close combat. It's really not worth teaching me. coax. But thinking back, he wondered why he came up here, looked at Fourth, maybe he wanted to go out.

"Where are you going all the way up here?"

Gemini asked

"Oh...I wanted to find P' Phuwin, I was looking for him from the top monk. When I got here, I encountered those greedy people just now."

" Phuwin? He's working, you better not bother him"

Gemini gave Fourth a harsh kick, he immediately grabbed Fourth's wrist and pulled him up to the rooftop. Fourth, being dragged behind by him, initially resisted a bit, but when he heard him say he would lead him to explore the Assassin group, he silently followed. Just like that, GeminiFourth went from the rooftop down to each floor.

______________

As soon as GeminiFourth stepped down from the third floor, he immediately saw Dunk walking towards him with an unsightly expression. Seeing him like that, Gemini quickly asked.

"Can you...find Kit?"

"No, just meeting Kan"

"Kan? Damn it, is he giving you any trouble!"

"It's okay, he can't do anything to me."

Dunk spoke, then looked at Fourth standing next to Gemini. For some reason, he suddenly looked around, as if afraid that someone was also present. Not seeing his shadow, he turned to ask Gemini

"Has Phuwin contacted you just now?"

"No...maybe he hasn't had any problems yet"

Gemini had just finished speaking when Dunk and Gemini's communication devices were connected

"Everyone, there are explosives in the basement!"

Gemini and Dunk could only hear a single sentence, the sound of the headphones suddenly made a crackling sound and then turned off immediately. The two of them looked at each other hastily and unexpectedly, and there was also urgency and anxiety, because Phuwin's voice coming from the other side looked very urgent, especially the two of them could hear the sound. of some strange noises and footsteps approaching Phuwin, only to hear it until all connection signals were cut off. Dunk and Gemini immediately found their way to the basement, and Fourth, he also wanted to run, but suddenly stopped and ran in another direction.

______________

Nearly half an hour ago, Phuwin separated from Dunk and Gemini. He did not quickly go find Kit but wanted to explore a bit about the arrangement of people here. He's never been to a big party because Phuwin doesn't like crowded places, so this time he's trying to get used to the noise in his ears. One more thing, he has never shown his face to anyone before, all the information people know about him is only his code name, so this time the beauty behind the veil has been removed, Phuwin when entering the yacht He received some attention because of his attractive beauty, something Phuwin really hated, he hated the eyes others kept on him.

Ignoring the curious eyes of a few people who wanted to know who he was, Phuwin stood in the middle of the large hall and looked around. There were a lot of people gathered here, big and small organizations were there. Phuwin's intuition looked at a few people. The face, perhaps an Assassin's, had met before when Phuwin was still in the organization. Phuwin explored the three upper floors, yet every floor had Kit's subordinates.

A strange sound of footsteps made Phuwin quickly hide in a dark corner. He looked towards the hurried footsteps. Phuwin saw an Assassin's subordinate secretly looking around and then entering the room. Guessing that it was Kit's room, he waited until the subordinate completely entered the room. Phuwin secretly followed and stood in front of the door, wanting to see if the outside could hear anything from inside, but This room is of very good quality so it is difficult to hear clearly.

Putting his hand in his pocket and taking out a small silver knife, Phuwin looked at the door. He needed to carefully cut a small hole. Fortunately, the door was not thick. With the power of Phuwin's weapon, it only took a little time to open the door. That small hole was punctured. He looked around, luckily no one was present.

Phuwin looked into the room and saw Kit talking to an unseen boy. He was focusing on looking inside when the door suddenly opened, Phuwin was suddenly face to face with the person sitting in the room.

Kit looked at Phuwin standing outside the door. He just smiled and said loudly

"Waiting for you for a long time, Phuwin!"

______________

🤍🖤