Chapter 20- House Arrest

Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini were locked in a cell for a week on orders from the Pond. But fortunately, all three rooms have full beds, just like a normal room, the only difference is that it is used to lock people up. All three were tied by a chain at their feet, a chain with a special lock that Phuwin had been tied to once before, even if he was an expert in weapons, he could not open it. . The three of them were essentially under house arrest, with nothing to do but spend boring days until someone brought them meals until now they could only lie down and sleep.

Today is the fourth day, four days have passed since Pond ordered the arrest of Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini. Currently, Joong, Pond and Fourth are sitting in the organization's meeting room, the atmosphere is filled with a layer of tension, because the screen in front of them is displaying some secret information that Fourth has just found out. .

"After knowing that Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini joined our organization, Assassin made it difficult for us to exchange weapons when transporting them to partners in the US."

Fourth looked at the computer screen, explaining some secret documents he had just hacked, including secret agreements between Assassin and agencies working at the border, Assassin bribing these agencies to check more stringent on smuggled routes and flights landing on US soil. Lertratkosum transports weapons and goods mainly by air, this is a big disadvantage, it seems that Assassin wants to confront Lertratkosum, it seems that they are still aiming for that The Cullinan, and aiming for all three The old assassin used to work for their organization.

"What did our partner say?"

Joong asked

"Tomorrow they want to meet with us before the arms deal. It seems like they want to make things difficult for us and want to lower the price."

Alan answered, they want to soon take over the Americas, the American sea will become their territory, so the search for partners in the Americas is currently being accelerated. However, perhaps Assassin has intervened, taking advantage of the big partners that Lertratkosum is targeting. Currently, they are planning to sell weapons to another organization in the Americas, but that side requested a meeting tomorrow, and it's not known if that side will agree or not, because it might be possible. This is also a trap, their organization needs to be alert.

"We need to find out if they are collaborating with Assassin or not."

Joong spoke, apparently looking towards Pond

"There are two suitable people in this survey"

The room suddenly became quiet, Joong's eyes looked at Pond as if expressing some meaning. Pond understood what he meant, nodded slightly, and Lertratkosum planned to fly to America tomorrow.

_______________

The next day, Joong, Pond and Fourth stood next to the helicopter that was making whirring sounds, the wind from the rotor blades on the helicopter fluttering all of their shirts. Coming out of the house, Dunk and Gemini appeared, they were gradually approaching Joong's group.

Yesterday, when discussing the plan to meet with partners, Joong spoke up and said that there were two suitable people in this transaction, those two people were Dunk and Gemini. Dunk and Gemini themselves were being held under house arrest when Alan and Akan untied them and led them to meet them, facing Joong and Pond, both of them looked puzzled.

"We have something for you to do, a mission in America."

Pond spoke, facing the surprised looks of Dunk and Gemini, he continued

"This is the time to show your cooperation, Dunk, Gemini."

_______________

So Dunk and Gemini were chosen to follow in the poll held in America this time. This choice was not a random choice but was calculated by both Joong and Pond. Gemini's ability to contact Fourth at the base, he in the US can hack into their transaction locations and find their loopholes. As for Dunk, everyone knows what his strongest weapon is. This time Dunk can use his beauty to automatically probe for information from them, but Dunk will not use his identity as one of their own. Lertratkosum, you will pretend to be someone else and get information from those people.

Dunk and Gemini, after hearing Pond's explanation, also wondered why they didn't take Phuwin. Later, they only heard them say that he was good with weapons, but this time maybe there was no need, they didn't want to cause trouble. loud noise, moreover, the more people you lead, the more difficult it is to control. Now you just need to choose the most suitable person for each mission, not many people, Phuwin may be sent on another mission.

After Dunk and Gemini walked up to everyone, everyone immediately set off. This time there were only Joong, Dunk and Gemini, in addition to Alan, he was strong in actual combat and protection, and Akan was strong. As for treatment and potions, this survey only requires four people, not many.

After the helicopter took off, Fourth stood, covering his forehead and looking up at the sky. This time he wanted to go to America with Joong but was not allowed. The two of them forced him to stay at home to update the news that Gemini contacted. Pond had entered the house a long time ago, and Fourth also quietly ran after him.

Fourth entered the house and saw Pond going up to his room to rest. Maybe he wouldn't go into the office until Joong got to America. Fourth looked at Akan slightly and ran to him to ask a question.

"Akan, where are you going?"

"The second man told me to patrol the bar"

" Can I go with you "

Fourth stood up and asked Akan to let him go with him. He happily stood up and ran to his room to change clothes, but Akan immediately stopped him.

"Third young master, you should stay at home and wait for contact from the boss."

Fourth did not receive Akan's permission, his face became sad, he slowly sat down on the chair.

"Ah, please bring Phuwin some rice at lunch time. I'll stay at the bar until late and then come back."

Akan spoke, Fourth could only gently nod a few times. I'm thinking about whether I should take the computer and go to Phuwin's place to play, because today I don't want to be alone, Pond will definitely be sitting in the office, Alan and Akan have all left, including the good guy. Looking for something to do with me, Fourth was also on a mission, so Fourth felt really bored.

______________

❣️❣️