Chapter 54 - Scolding

Pond pulled Phuwin out of the water. As soon as he came into contact with the air, Phuwin coughed a few times, trying to breathe air into his body, his whole body still unconsciously holding onto Pond for support. , because he doesn't know how to swim. Looking at Pond, his face was a little red for no reason, like he was shy because of the kiss earlier. Reaching out to wipe his lips, Phuwin didn't dare look at him anymore, because he didn't know how to face him.

Pond grabbed Phuwin's shirt, a person who doesn't know how to swim often waved his legs and arms wildly, so he must have fixed Phuwin close to his body, in case he got scared and struggled around. As soon as Pond pulled Phuwin out of the water, JoongDunk also ran the boat in time. Dunk reached out to pull Phuwin up first, because he knew Phuwin couldn't swim, and was also injured. Pond also got on the boat right after. , looked at Phuwin sitting on the boat with cold eyes. Dunk took off his shirt and put it on Phuwin. His whole body gradually became cold. Dunk angrily signed Phuwin's head.

"Do you know that you are injured? I really can't tell you anything."

Dunk raised a scolding tone, but mixed with it was more worry.

"Aren't i still safe?"

"Safe, if it weren't for Pond you would have drowned down there"

Dunk once again scolded Phuwin, putting his hand on Phuwin's forehead again. Phuwin used to love life so much, but now he doesn't even care about his own life. Phuwin heard Dunk's reminder about Pond. He gently looked at him. He was sitting cross-legged on the chair looking at him. Those emotionless eyes made Phuwin feel a chill down his spine. It felt like this time he had returned. You will have to face that scary face for daring to come here on your own.

"Thank...thank you"

The second time, I said thank you for the rescue situation

This person, Phuwin still couldn't hide the shyness in his heart. Pond said nothing, the space just fell into silence until everyone reached the shore. Gemini and Fourth had just returned from Kit's boat. Lertratkosum's subordinates were also quickly transporting the ammunition to the organization's vehicle. They seemed to have successfully recaptured the ammunition hole, but there were casualties. not a lot, especially at JoongDunk's fighting place, and at this weapons transfer place, Phuwin returned with an even more injured body, and was also soaked in cold sea water, so he became even more serious.

______________

Returning to Lertratkosum, right after Phuwin was treated by Akan, he had more white bandages, from his back to his arms and legs, everywhere there was a bit of white gauze.

"Fourth!"

"Khrap!"

Fourth was startled when he heard Pond call his name. He felt like he was about to hear a lecture from Pond

"Sit down next to him!"

Pond raised his voice and told Fourth to sit down next to Phuwin. Fourth only obeyed this order and did not dare to disobey him. Pond looked at the two people opposite him

"Why didn't you wait for us to arrive and instead go ahead on your own? Do you know how dangerous that is?"

Hearing his voice Phuwin was scared than the fact that he was injured, and Fourth was already crying inside, I was most afraid of him when he was like this.

"But from where you are, you won't be able to make it in time if we don't buy time to stop them."

Fourth gave his reason," where everyone was standing far away from Rayong, Joong Dunk was the two closest people, but when I gave the signal there was no response, so I decided to go there myself."