Chapter 44 - Identity

Gemini looked at his phone screen and suddenly spoke. He clearly remembered Phuwin taking his phone out yesterday, proving that he brought his phone to the bar, but why is Phuwin's phone signal now? back five in the territory of Lertratkosum. Everyone was also surprised by Gemini's words, everyone fell into a state of endless tension.

Suddenly, there was a noise outside the door, Phuwin stood in front of the door, his shirt was no longer intact, it had bloody tears. Phuwin leaned on the door jamb with one hand,

He took a breath and looked inside the house, where the other five people were motionlessly looking at him. He tried to step inside, until he had no more strength and fell to the floor.

"Phuwin!"

Dunk shouted, he quickly ran to Phuwin to help him up, Fourth and Gemini also ran to stand next to him, everyone had very worried faces, only Joong and Pond showed surprise. But the two of them still showed a calm expression, not frantic like the people in front of them.

"Stay away"

Pond stepped closer step by step, his voice empty

a little bit of color, only low and commanding. He stood looking at Phuwin, who was being supported by Dunk, looking at the wound on his body. It wasn't from bullets, it wasn't from knives, there were a few traces of fighting, but being scratched to the point of bleeding like this was only through some thorny place. Pond has been in this underground circle for a long time, and at a glance these wounds immediately know that they are not caused by humans. Phuwin wanted to go to his room when he passed by him

He must have pulled him back, personally helping him stand. Phuwin, out of surprise, subconsciously tried to move, but suddenly he was picked up and placed on the sofa. Pond looked over the shirt on his body, then raised his voice and said

"Akan, treat the wound"

Akan immediately nodded when he heard the order and went back to his room to get it

first aid box, Pond looked at it and knew that Phuwin's back was worse, because the shirt on his back was almost completely torn, and blood was still leaking out little by little. He raised his hand to rip off the layer of clothing on his body. Faced with Phuwin's staring eyes as if he wanted to resist, he would have used a cold tone to shout

"Sit still !"

Phuwin didn't dare to do anything anymore, when he was like this, even Joong and Fourth didn't dare to move, let alone him.

He let Pond tear off the shirt on his body, the wound was exposed to everyone's eyes, the interlaced scratches were even more prominent on his white skin. Akan also returned, Pond stood up and watched Akan treat Phuwin's wound. Everyone gathered around to see Akan applying antiseptic to Phuwin's wound

Feeling pain, I frowned slightly, but one

There's still no coal left.

"Phuwin, please practice again, your back is injured heavier"

Phuwin lied to Akan's words and turned around to lie face down, exposing his bare back. Everyone's eyes immediately fell on the tattoo displayed above.

behind Phuwin's back, Akan turned to get more antiseptic, then turned back to look at Phuwin, who remained motionless for a long time. Akan stared at the tattoo, his hand also stopped in mid-air, his eyes still not leaving the bright red spider lily pattern. Besides Akan, the second person standing motionless was Alan. After seeing the tattoo, Alan also opened his eyes wide and was surprised for a long time. By the time he regained composure, Akan's hand was shaking.

Akan finally stopped looking at the tattoo

Again, quickly apply the medicine to a cotton pad, then wipe over the wound on Phuwin's body

"Phuwin, do you have tattoos?"

Fourth saw Phuwin's tattoo for the first time so he asked. Only then did Phuwin suddenly realize that lying face down while Akan treated him revealed his secret tattoo. Phuwin couldn't answer Fourth, he was clenching his teeth because Akan was touching the wound on his back, it burned and made the wound around his mouth burn like fire, this medicine was too strong, after all.

effective or not but now Phuwin was starting to feel hot ,very all over the back.

Akan wiped away the blood on that tragic flower. The red color of the blood was gone, leaving only the red color of the tattoo. Akan finally couldn't bear it anymore, he asked.

" Phuwin, have you had this tattoo since you were little?"

Phuwin is enduring the pain from behind

Suddenly hearing Akan's question, he suddenly turned around, the wound was accidentally affected, making Phuwin immediately embarrassed. He stopped moving and lay still while Akan applied medicine and bandages.

"Yes"

Quietly responding to Akan, Phuwin in his heart no longer wanted to mention this topic.

" Phuwin, you are from Kirdpan"

Alan, who had been silent all this time, spoke up, at the same time Akan finished bandaging the wound. This statement from Alan made everyone in the room extremely surprised, except Akan. Phuwin was probably the most surprised person. His wound had been treated. Hearing this sentence, he immediately turned around and tried to sit up even though his back was still a little pain.

"What did you say?"

Phuwin turned his eyes to Alan, he needed to confirm his previous statement.

" This tattoo... only has official bloodline Kirdpan just got it "

Alan spoke up, walked closer and stood next to Akan. He placed his hand lightly on Akan's shoulder, who was trembling a bit, as if to reassure him.

"What evidence do you have to prove it?"

Phuwin didn't believe what he just heard, even the people standing around turned their faces towards Alan right after Phuwin's question,

Kirdpan is a very large organization, it can be called equal to Lertratkosum, but the problem here is that Kirdpan had his entire family murdered 20 years ago, it is impossible that Phuwin is here now and is the Kirdpan's clan.

"Akan and I... 20 years ago... former subordinates of Kirdpan"

_______________

🖤🖤