Chapter 71 - Good night, Fourth

Bang...bang...

The sound of thunder and lightning outside began to ring out, hitting Fourth straight in the ears. he lay under the blanket and frowned in discomfort, secretly crying to the limit. The weather had become cold, but now there was also rain and thunder. blink. Fourth poked his small head out and saw that the lights in the room had been turned off. Fourth looked out the window, light suddenly appeared in the sky, a flash of lightning accompanied by several loud thunderclaps made Fourth shiver. Normally, if I stay at home, it's okay, because my room is closed and the lights are on, but now seeing a scene like this makes me suddenly scared.

Fourth didn't dare to show his head anymore, he pulled his legs back to cover his head, this action of his had been noticed for a long time. At this time, he probably intended to turn off the light and call him back to bed, or sleep on the floor, but when he saw the action of pulling the blanket off and then crawling back inside, he wanted to see what he was going to do next. There were still a few more loud thunder sounds outside, hitting Fourth's eardrums. He finally couldn't stand it anymore and jumped up and went straight to bed.

Gemini sat on the bed and saw the small body rush up, pulling his blanket to cover him tightly. Seeing the round blanket lying next to him, he could only shake his head and gently shake Fourth.

"Fourth, are you scared?"

This time he didn't tease me anymore but spoke in a gentle tone as if asking, seeing that the person in the blanket didn't respond, he reached out to shake him again.

"Hey, open it, don't you want to breathe?"

Gemini was just worried that Fourth would have trouble breathing if he kept hiding under the blanket, so he got impatient and told him. He reached out to pull the blanket away and saw that Fourth's face was distorted. He was a bit funny, he was usually very loud and very disruptive. He thought he wouldn't be afraid of anything, because racing is also a kind of bravery, but this time he was afraid just because there was thunder and lightning outside. .

Fourth was pulled away from his head by his legs, and facing his eyes staring like that, I suddenly felt so sad that I wanted to cry, he was probably about to mock me again. But Fourth waited forever and still saw that he had not moved. Looking back, he saw that he had neatly covered him with the blanket, stood up and closed the curtains, and turned on the night light at its brightest level. He returned to the bed and looked at Fourth

"If you're scared, just close your eyes and sleep, I'm here"

Gemini spoke softly to reassure Fourth. He didn't say anything, but just pulled Fourth closer to him, where he leaned close to him and then put his arm around him and patted his back. This action of his made Fourth stiff for a long time, I didn't know what to do right now, suddenly an action like this made me feel warm, the fear in my heart gradually disappeared.

Gemini reached out to pat Fourth's back, sometimes even lightly touching his head as if to comfort him. Another loud clap of thunder rang out outside, causing Fourth to put his arms around him and close his eyes tightly, the warmth from him must have made him lose his senses. I don't need to worry anymore, Fourth doesn't care, I don't need to be stubborn as usual, now I don't need him anymore, I'm happy to hug him like this,

Gemini saw Fourth reach out and clutch the hem of his shirt tightly behind him. Knowing that he was still shaking, he patted his head even more to reassure him. Now it seemed like the two of them no longer had any distance at all, the blanket was covered. Pull it up to cover both of you so it's really warm. Gemini smiled slightly, a smile Fourth couldn't see. He likes Fourth like this, he has feelings for you, ever since he saw you almost die in a car race, he knows he must have started to care about your life more, care about your feelings more. . He pays attention to his smallest actions, so he always finds excuses to see me, even if it means teasing me to the point of blushing and hitting him. When he heard you say you liked Phuwin, as well as bought a ring for Phuwin, he only had a feeling of disappointment in his heart, because he was nothing to you, so he only knew how to provoke you to relieve his discomfort. self. Until he saw you sad because Phuwin failed to confess, he knew he had a chance, he would protect you, as long as you had some feelings for him, he would be the first to hold you.

"Good night, Fourth"

Gemini whispered to Fourth, not knowing if he was asleep or not, he only felt his arms hug him a little tighter. Fourth wasn't asleep yet, I heard him wish me that, my heart was already beating faster, I hugged him tightly, now no matter how much thunder and lightning there is outside, I'm not afraid anymore, because he's holding me, and Reassure me and wish me good night. Gemini and Fourth stay like that

Hug each other and sleep all night, in a warm room

Filled with pale yellow night lights, it looks very peaceful.

__________________

The next day, Phuwin was the first to wake up. He had a habit of drinking coffee in the morning, so he went down to the lobby early to order himself a cup of coffee. In cold weather like this, sipping a hot cup of coffee is the most appropriate. Phuwin looked at his watch. Maybe everyone was just starting to wake up at this time. Just as he was about to bring the cup of coffee to drink, Phuwin had to quickly put it back on the table, cover his mouth with his hand and sneeze. a few times, even a slight cough. Gently rubbing his slightly red smell, Phuwin is not a person who gets sick easily, but these past few days he has been forced by Pond to practice swimming, spending a lot of time in the water, even though he seems to have practiced it already. But when exposed to China's cold air suddenly like this, Phuwin also had mild cold symptoms, just like the time he fell into the sea before.

Phuwin, after gently rubbing his nose, still couldn't stop himself from sneezing a few more times. He covered his mouth with his hand, maybe he should go up to his room for a bit. The noise behind him caught his attention and turned around. Pond was approaching him, probably looking at him with calm eyes.

"Are you sick?"

The short question came out of his mouth. As soon as Phuwin tried to say something, he had to cover his face and sneeze again.

"Just a little cold"

Pond looked at Phuwin, Phuwin's answer made him feel uncomfortable. When he looked down at the cup of coffee on the table, he felt even more uncomfortable. Pond didn't say anything more, just quietly left the position, causing Phuwin to have a few question marks in his mind, suddenly coming and suddenly leaving, he was really strange.

Pond returned a moment later with a cup of hot ginger tea in his hand. He took away his coffee cup

"Drink this, you're not a child if you don't know how to take care of yourself."

There we go again, Phuwin's face darkened as this was the nth time he treated him like a child, but the hot cup of tea in front of him that he had brought for him made Phuwin's heart suddenly feel a spark. . He looked at him with suspicious eyes, as if he didn't believe that he would also worry about someone else one day. Pond gently cleared his throat and coughed when Phuwin kept staring at him, completely

Looking at him regaining consciousness, he added

"Drink up, you have to go out later, remember to dress warmly"

Phuwin was motionless for the second time when he heard him say that. He was thinking about whether the person in front of him was really Pond Naravit, the leader of the cold-blooded and cruel underworld? Is that a word of concern for you? Phuwin didn't have time to adapt. He suddenly treated you so well that you couldn't quickly get used to it, especially since he taught you how to swim. When he was a child, he always comforted and reassured him so he could get rid of his fear of swimming.

"Did you hear that?"

Seeing that Phuwin didn't answer, he raised his voice a little louder, making him nod his head. Lately he's gotten used to listening to him. Every time he raises his voice, he sadly nods, but his requests In fact, they all wanted the best for him, so Phuwin just quietly followed.

_______________

Thank you for reading guys 💕