Chapter 56 - Going to the company

"He has a cold and needs to rest properly. Furthermore, why is he so seriously injured? This will take longer for him to recover."

Pond sat and listened to the doctor diagnose Phuwin's health condition. He was currently lying on the hospital bed receiving intravenous fluids, still in a state of deep sleep, unaware of anything. After taking Phuwin to the hospital, his condition improved a bit, the wound was also treated with medicine and bandages were changed by the doctor.

"Remember to take care of him, and call me to check on him when he wakes up."

The doctor gave instructions and left the hospital room. Pond, after watching the doctor leave, turned his back to look at Phuwin. The space in the room suddenly became silent, and Pond did nothing but sit on the chair and watch him until he woke up. Now he had the opportunity to look at this sleeping face. When he slept, he looked much gentler and more peaceful, no longer cold and emotionless like when he interacted with him every day.

Pond started thinking about him during the days in Lertratkosum, in addition to being present in the weapons manufacturing room, he would go to the training area to train, if he had nothing to do, he would hang out with Dunk and Gemini, but that was a rare thing. sometimes, I see him more often at home, he seems to be someone who likes quiet like that. After working together for a while, he also knew that he was the most calm of the three, always

It's a face that doesn't smile or speak, just calm

If he accepts the task he should be assigned, he now wonders if

What would it look like if you smiled?

Pond looked at Phuwin lying on the bed

but thought like that, then quickly dismissed it

Throw it away, he's been treating you strangely lately.

The feeling is also different, maybe when I face you

Behaving completely different from my personality

Breaking the rule of caring for his life was enough to prove this. His thoughts continued like that But it happened, one person fell asleep in bed sick while one person quietly sat and observed.

_______________

This morning, Dunk was just about to go to Phuwin's room to check on his wound when Joong dragged him to his company. Since agreeing to be by Joong's side, Dunk felt like everything he started doing had something to do with him, and he was also under his supervision to not be able to socialize with outside men. Dunk opened the car door, admiring the tall building in front of him. In the mafia world, it is the most notorious organization, in the business world, it is the leading corporation. Is there anything that Lertratkosum cannot do?

"Let's go in"

Joong spoke softly, Dunk did not say anything more, followed behind him and went inside, the fact that leading him here was no different than declaring that he was Joong's person. As soon as they stepped inside, the two received curious looks from everyone. Joong still calmly walked inside with everyone bowing, while Dunk was the opposite, smiling friendly. smiled and greeted everyone, which made all the employees shyly fascinated by his beauty. It was the first time everyone saw their president bring along someone with such a beautiful beauty, making both men and women love him.

Joong led Dunk into his office. He walked to the desk and sat down, looking at the pile of papers in front of him, his eyes became helpless. Dunk had been standing next to him, looking at the pile of documents. That word didn't make any sense. Looking slightly at the face he was looking at, Dunk unconsciously blurted out a sentence

"What are you looking at, I don't know how to do these things"

Dunk only knows how to use guns and bullets. When he asked him to help him do these things, he said directly that he couldn't do it, it gave him a headache and a headache. Dunk's words and expression That position made Joong laugh. He didn't expect that Dunk also had a cute side like this. He pulled Dunk to sit on his lap, then spoke.

"I won't tell you to do it, just sit here and watch." So Joong let Dunk sit on his lap

Most of the time, he picked up the papers to look at them and process them. Dunk sat on his lap and took out his phone to play. After a while, he started to get bored so he put the phone down and watched him work. A knock on the door outside the room made him startle and stand up to escape from him. Outside the door, the secretary walked in to announce some plan. Dunk was not interested, so he went to the chair in the living room and sat down, leaning back to rest.

Dunk sat on the chair, feeling the secretary's curious eyes and immediately knew that someone was starting to make wild guesses about Joong and his relationship. Dunk didn't say anything, he also looked at the secretary with a smile in response. After the secretary left, he quickly ran to Joong.

"Hey Joong, let me take a tour of the company."

"It's okay to be destructive"

Dunk pouted, after hearing Joong's words he didn't bother to respond, he just ran out the door, watching him work forever was boring, so Dunk wanted to go out and change the atmosphere.

Looking around step by step, he saw people working everywhere, but everyone lingered to look at him for a few seconds because of his attractive beauty. Since Joong brought Dunk into the company, rumors have appeared, people started talking and talking about this, because Joong has always been an extremely cold person when it comes to love, and moreover, everyone sees He only worked seriously at the company, so no one thought that one day he would bring a handsome guy like this to the company.

Dunk fumbled around for a while and finally arrived at the company's coffee shop. He ran over to order himself a cup of coffee. He then looked at a few people standing next to him and smiled, took the cup of coffee, and then found a table. Have a cool space and sit down. After sitting for a while, a few people approached Dunk. At first glance, they seemed to be older sisters than Dunk.

"Little brother, can I ask you something?"

An older sister started a conversation. Dunk, who was very comfortable with social interactions, also gently nodded. That's all, the sisters began to sit down opposite Dunk.

"What is it like between you and President Joong?"

A very direct question made Dunk startled when he heard it. The eyes of the people in front of him clearly showed curiosity and interest. Dunk sat and pondered for a long time, then spoke.

" Um...nothing special, a partnership perhaps?"

Regarding Dunk's answer, the eyes of the surrounding sisters were a bit unconvinced, still suspicious and continued to question Dunk.

"Really, I think it's the first time the president brought a stranger into his office

"Why do you think that he and I are strangers?"

Dunk smiled, confronting the words of everyone around him, the conversation was very fun, Dunk also enjoyed talking. Dunk's answer made everyone think that their guess was correct. Dunk also shook his head without saying anything. He explained, without needing to explain to anyone, what did they think about the relationship between You and Joong are fine too.

"It turns out that Chairman Joong already has such a beautiful boy. No wonder the Chairman doesn't pay attention to that golden girl named Ming."

"Which Ming?"

Dunk was raising his cup of coffee to drink when he suddenly asked a question. It was the first time he heard that he had a suitor.

"It's Ming Ming, the daughter of the partner company, she has been coming to the company often lately but hasn't been able to meet the president."

_________________

Jealousy Jealousy 🥲