Chapter 10 - Joong dunk 🔞

Warning!!!

This chapter contains , language with 18+ elements, and also contains violent language, not imposed on real life characters. If you feel uncomfortable, please click back.
__________

The space in the room became more and more silent, not a single sound could penetrate here, the two eyes faced each other, Dunk still kept his eyes on him with a seductive expression. Regardless, his beauty is working its magic.

"DK, do you know who you're messing with?"

Joong spoke, he looked at the person who was joking in front of him very patiently. Dunk's eyes flashed with surprise when he knew his codename, which meant he knew he was an assassin. Joong noticed Dunk's suspicious eyes and stood still to observe

"It doesn't matter who you are or whether you belong to Lertratkosum, in the end you will still die under me."

"Let's see who will die by whose hands"

As soon as Joong finished his sentence, he pushed him down on the sofa. He immediately went to press Dunk to give him back the kiss he ignored just now. This beauty was completely captivating, forcing him to fall into this love game even though there was maybe just one night. Dunk showed his face

"What, do you want to, I haven't given you permission yet, do you really want to die?"

Joong understood the meaning of Dunk's words, he knew that the person just now in that room had died from being shot. But up until now, he has done what he wanted, but what about waiting for someone who can't fight him to give him permission?

"So, I'll let you think again."

Joong put his hands on the armrests of the chair, looking straight at Dunk sitting in front of him, but less than three seconds later the person in front of him rushed forward and wrapped his arms around him, pulling them both into a kiss.

Neither gently nor slowly, both devoured each other, aggressively harassing the other's lips. A true tongue kiss, Dunk followed him and stuck out his tongue for him to suck on, while Joong began to wiggle inside, exploring every place inside his mouth, the tongue sucking kiss became even more wet. more, because no one was willing to stop, the sounds of breathing and choking sounded full of love, signaling the upcoming rough play.

Joong put his hand inside his shirt

Dunk's thin silk, he massaged Dunk's small waist, continuing to entangle him endlessly. Dunk reached out and removed a few buttons from his shirt, and the two broke off the kiss. Dunk's eyes looked at the person who was showing off his abs in front of him. One thing he had to admit was that he was very suitable for Dunk's taste. From his angular face to Joong's perfect body, Dunk was attracted to him. This time it seems like his beauty was not wasted, playing around with this man for a night even though tomorrow I don't know what will happen but for now just have fun first, the leader of Lertratkosum.

Joong reached out and grabbed Dunk's chin, forcing him to look into his eyes

" Are you losing your concentration? If you lose your concentration later, I will kill you."

Joong forced Dunk to raise his face and said, although he also considered this a game, if he was playing, the other players would have to focus on him. Joong gently stroked one side of his cheek, then slowly moved down, rubbing his plump lips, which were a little red from the intense kiss just now. Dunk just smiled slightly, running his hand over each abdominal muscle of the person in front of him

"Okay, I will focus on you very much, to see how you perform?"

Joong curled a smile, this guy really had tricks, that mouth also knew how to say sweet words to seduce others, no wonder he just entered the bar and saw all eyes on him. picture with this face. Joong instantly pushed Dunk to sit on top of him, Dunk's legs wrapped tightly around Joong's waist, his arms around his neck to keep balance.