Chapter 76 - Return

"Brother, draw Lertratkosum with me, I can't let you take this risk alone."

Phuwin stood and talked with Nanon, he planned to return to Germany with Ohm, because even if he didn't return, he would take him back. Leaving Germany and returning to China like this put his Nanon in danger, almost is injured, Ohm will now not let Nanon leave even half a step

"It's okay, we still have time to prepare. Now you need to return to Germany to complete the organization. We will go to Lertratkosum after arranging everything."

Nanon smiled and told Phuwin that this return to China was considered to have achieved great results. They had learned the truth of the past and had discussed the battle plan. However, for this mission to be successful, everyone needs to have a perfect plan without any loopholes, so there is a straight chance of success.

"Give this to me, 050, it's the gun I created, I also know N50 is in Lertratkosum, let these two guns fight together, it has a power connection"

Nanon pulled out a gun from his pocket, the same structure as the N50, the gun Joong bought at an auction in America. Phuwin has now also realized that the person who everyone said was a master at making weapons is actually his older brother, a member of Kirdpan specializing in making weapons, but why did he decide to sell them then? That gun, while the 050 and N50 are a dual weapon, the N50 alone is very powerful. If these two guns fight together, wouldn't it be very formidable?

"Don't wonder why I copied the N50, at that time I was angry at Ohm so I sold it"

Nanon tilted his head, originally the names of these two guns were a bit special, which was also Nanon's intention when creating them, each gun had its own name, 050 and N50, but maybe they should be together. Better yet, ON100 is the most beautiful name. Phuwin took the gun in his hand and smiled, he had no intention of using this gun, it would be better to leave it to Dunk, and Joong was also holding the other gun. After talking with Phuwin, Nanon also left. Phuwin stood and saw him off to the plane. Now he had the opportunity to properly greet Ohm.

"Hello P' Ohm"

"Hello Phuwin, you're as beautiful as Nanon, but you're still inferior to him."

Nanon gently pinched Ohm's waist when he started talking nonsense. Ohm hugged his waist and rubbed it, probably stopping joking around.

"Stay safe, they can attack you at any time, their ambition is too great" "

"This could be my last mission, I will definitely be straight"

Phuwin looked at Ohm in confirmation, receiving smiles from Ohm and Nanon he also felt more secure. Standing and watching the plane leave the sky, Phuwin knew what he was about to face. The last mission he performed for Assassin was no longer called his last mission, but this mission was truly his last mission. Phuwin went back into the house, tonight everyone was returning to Lertratkosum immediately, so when Ohm and Nanon had just left, he also needed to prepare to return.

______________

Entering the house, Phuwin saw Pond slowly walking downstairs alone. He unconsciously walked closer to him and asked a question.

"Are you better yet?"

"Not to the point of death"

Again, he only knew how to say such harsh things, Phuwin couldn't help it, he knew the answer to his question, even though it was a bit strange, it was enough for him to know he was okay now. That's right, if you can't walk because of just one bullet, then it's not entirely true, the head of Thailand's largest organization. Pond glanced over at Phuwin, saw him standing there looking at him like that, then spoke

"Let's go, just stand there, do you want me to leave you in China?"

Phuwin pouted, then he followed behind and boarded the plane. As soon as Phuwin and Pond left, Joong walked out, his eyes must still be looking at Dunk who was helping Black onto the plane, he must now want to jump in and punch him a few times, but when he saw Dunk's warning eyes He had no choice but to suppress it, swearing that when this mission was completed, he would send him off to heaven. Dunk helped Black get on the plane, asking a few questions to care for Black. Although Joong was hot-tempered, he still couldn't do anything, so he must have been annoyed and left on the plane.

"Gemini, take a look, I'm having a hard time breathing."

Fourth groaned softly when Gemini forced him to wear a bunch of clothes. Now his body was like a cotton ball, no longer feeling the coldness of the Chinese winter but instead felt heavy, he said. Just now he suddenly knocked on my door. I just accidentally coughed a few times and he made me wear some warm clothes. Now he's still wrapping me in a scarf. Fourth looks like a moving cotton ball.

" Let's go"

Gemini ignored Fourth, pulled him onto the plane, and conveniently placed his hand in his pocket, successfully preventing any cold air from entering his body. Joong and Pond sat on the plane and saw this scene, thinking that their stubborn younger brother finally had someone to treat him. Even though Fourth used to be afraid of Pond, he is still the same now, but he is still pampered by Pond, so he often stubbornly goes out, and Joong pampers Fourth to the fullest, so he does whatever he likes.

Fourth saw the judging eyes of his two brothers, he pouted angrily, if he didn't save him, he would still look at him like that, especially P' Pond, more and more he felt like P' Pond was about to sell him. , even though I really like being with Gemini like this now, you two still have to have some reaction, like asking why this Gemini guy has me wrapped up like this, I'm about to suffocate to death.

"Gem... it's so hot, please take off your shirt"

Fourth had to use a whiny voice to whine to Gemini, I use this tactic a lot on Joong, I'm confident, I'm the same when I go to bars, my speaking ability is second to none. Gemini started to feel uneasy when Fourth kept looking at him like that. The higher the plane went, the colder the air became, but looking back, Fourth's coat must have been a bit much. He reached out to take off a layer of clothing for me, Fourth also began to take off more, wearing two layers was enough, I didn't feel cold, moreover, his scarf was very large, I could smell the scent. coming from his scarf, Fourth enjoyed this smell, he was immersed in it and fell asleep, the scarf covering him mouth, only he knew he was smiling, the smile was for his lover like to care.

__________________

Thank you for reading 💜