Chapter 25 - Fourth practice fighting

Fourth these past few days, because he wanted his brothers to put him on the yacht, he had to practice close combat, but Alan and Akan were busy preparing for the trade with Danes, so he couldn't practice with them. None of the other subordinates would fight with me, they were afraid of hurting me, then Joong and Pond would definitely break their arms and legs.

Fourth couldn't find anyone, so he ran to Phuwin's room to bother her. As soon as she entered, she saw Gemini sitting next to her, helping Phuwin make weapons. Fourth didn't pay attention to him, he just ran to Phuwin's side

"Phuwin, when will you finish your work?

"Don't know"

"So I'll sit here and wait for you

Fourth said as he quietly pulled his chair next to Phuwin, looking at him fiddling with a silver earring. Phuwin and Gemini are creating earrings that can connect to signals, like a locator, it's still okay. Made of the silver color that Phuwin likes best, he is in the final stages of trying out the tiny hearing device in the earring he designed himself. Feeling Fourth looking at him quizzically, Phuwin stopped his movements and frowned - What's going on?"

" Phuwin should fight with me

Phuwin looked puzzled at Fourth's words, and was a little surprised. Gemini standing next to him also had the same facial expression, suddenly inviting Phuwin to fight, both were wondering if Fourth was here today. Did you eat something?

or not. Seeing Phuwin's expression like that, Fourth had to explain:

" I want to practice fighting face-to-face, so that I can go up later. If something goes wrong with the yacht, I can still deal with it. My close combat ability is not good, I'm only good at using guns. "

Fourth said in a row. Phuwin, after listening, still couldn't understand what to say. Why would he look for anyone? Moreover, he is also the type of person who prefers to use guns. If we talk about close combat ability, Gemini is probably the best among them. two people Dunk, Phuwin and definitely. Phuwin looked at Fourth's pleading eyes and suddenly felt a little softer. He was about to put the earrings he was holding on the table when a voice stopped him.

" You just continue with your work, and he leaves me."

Gemini said as he walked to Fourth's side. He gently said a sentence and pulled Fourth up

"Let's go"

Fourth faced gem's unclear smile, Fourth was bewildered for a few seconds, he just wanted to practice with Phuwin, looking at his face was enough to make him hate him. Even though Fourth didn't want to go, in the end he was pulled out by his boss's shoulder, and was even forced to go. Fourth was pushed out of the room by him. She angrily struggled to escape completely

"What are you doing Gemini, I don't want to fight with you!"

sentence

"What?"

"As for why, aren't you always playing tricks on me when I fight with you?"

Fourth angrily shouted, why does he always tease me like this?

" So do you think you will win against Phuwin?"

"Fighting with him can at least improve my skills"

"Then it's okay to fight with me, let's go, I'll just teach you

Gemini said as he pulled Fourth to the practice room, everyone in the room was there

They watched helplessly for a few seconds as their master was being dragged away by Gemini. They knew that since they met each other, they were like fire and water. They fought all day long. Normal fighting wasn't enough. Now they invited each other. Fight in the practice room. Everyone thinks like that, because when Gemini and Fourth meet, the only thing they do when they meet is to argue or fight, except in the meeting room.

- Hit it"

Gemini crossed his arms in front of Fourth and told him to hit him. Fourth was looking at him with angry eyes. Being dragged here, he told him to hit him, wouldn't he find a way? With Gemini's challenging eyes, I finally wanted to rush forward and fight

" Be strong, use moderate hand force, the important thing is technique"

Gemini received Fourth's moves while giving instructions,

Haven't used any great strength since a while ago. For Fourth now, perhaps he will give real instructions. Fourth reached out to Gemini, but he tilted his head and grabbed her wrist

- Remember this step?" Gemini stood still for a moment, letting Fourth take over

He just said, then used one movement to bend my arm back and then made me fall to the ground

"At times like this, it's best to kick your opponent, that's all I can do for you."

Gemini vira said as he approached Fourth

While falling on the floor, Han put his hand in front of her. Fourth propped himself up with both hands and looked at him with his hand stretched out towards her, his eyes looking very appraising. Fourth actually reached out for him to pull him up, but a few seconds later she used all her strength to pull him down, changing his position to sit on top of him and control him.

"Thanks for the instructions!"

Fourth let out a sentence, his voice was close like a formal thank you, Gemini suddenly burst out laughing at Fourth sitting on him like this, he used a little force to turn his brother over. close. Fourth struggled to escape his hand, everyone in the room wondered if the two of them were practicing or joking.

Everyone in the training room looked at the two people fighting on the ground. They kept staring at the two people rolling back and forth. Some time after Fourth escaped from Gemini's body,

Only then will people around see them seriously practicing

practice a little.

Gemini until the acquisition plan is carried out

Every day, Gemini dragged Fourth to fight. After Fourth was attacked by him, his ability to fight greatly increased. Fourth was often praised by Gemini for being easy to teach, but at times like Fourth got angry, but still couldn't do anything to him.

Fourth then also had a fight with Alan. Indeed, he was able to fight back a few moves, but he was far less likely to be defeated. Gemini indeed taught him very well, everyone admitted that. Fourth at that time also received permission from his brother to accompany him in this transaction. All are ready for next week's plan, the transaction and meeting with the big bosses in the black market on a luxury yacht on the border of China.

_______________

Love you all 💕