Chapter 66 - Contact Nanon

After hearing this, Fourth immediately froze. It took a moment to absorb what Pond had just said. His mouth opened wide. A cold-blooded person like Pond could actually say this, and it was an affirmation. Phuwin is his man. Fourth was so shocked that he couldn't say anything for a long time, yet he had to compete with Pond over a real person

"So what, let's compete fairly"

Fourth cleared his throat, then took another punch from Pond

"Do you think he will like you?"

"So you think he'll like you?"

Not understanding when the conversation between the two brothers turned into a quarrel, Fourth looked into Pond's eyes, finally understanding why every time he was caught by Pond while being with Phuwin, he had feelings. chills down my spine. There was a feeling of disappointment in my heart, but Fourth still refused to give up his feelings. I like Phuwin now, I also confessed my love, and I haven't received an answer yet, so I still have hope. If Phuwin refuses in the future, I'm ready to give up.

Fourth took the ring back from Pond's hand and quickly left the room and slammed the door. Pond was really having a headache with this situation. He didn't forbid Fourth from falling in love, but for some reason he wanted to prevent this kind of love between him and Phuwin.

______________

At night, everyone was gathered in Fourth's security room, they had an appointment with Nanon. Fourth is currently sitting on the connection table, entering a few lines of code that only Gemini understands, the text changes from red to green, indicating that the signal is ready to be transmitted. Fourth held his laptop and walked to the large table near my desk, where everyone was already seated, put the computer down on the table, and just said one sentence.

" The signal is connected, you can meet him"

After Fourth finished speaking, he received a nod from Joong. He must have lightly pressed the button to accept the signal. On the other side of the screen, a figure appeared. Nanon was sitting in front of the screen wearing a mysterious black shirt. wearing a mask, because it seems like he doesn't want to reveal his face right now. However, just looking at the photo is enough to see that he and Phuwin have very similar features.

"Hello, P' Nanon"

Fourth's voice rang out, only you could be the first to break this silence. Fourth stood next to the table, looked at the computer, and said hello to Nanon. On the other end of the line, a low voice rang out,

"Hello everyone."

Nanon sat in front of the screen, in a corner of the dark room with only a faint yellow light, saying hello to the people on the other side. His eyes had already looked to the person who looked similar to him on the right side of the screen, in Those deep eyes reflected joy and contentment, finally after so many years I could see the person I was looking for. After a slight pause, Nanon went straight to the main point after greeting

"I heard about Alan's recovery. I'll be returning to China in just three days. Maybe we can meet."

"Okay."

Pond barely spoke a single word, looking at the screen to respond to the person in front of him.

This simply discussed the meeting place, until Joong mentioned Kirdpan's document storage, then Nanon spoke up.

"That archive can only be accessed by Kirdpan's people. Phuwin can come with me."

Nanon spoke, his organization's document storage warehouse is in a secret location in China, the access mechanism is also special, when he was young, his father only took him in once and told him how to do it. come in here. The tattoo on the back of a person of the Kirdpan bloodline is not tattooed, but is naturally created, with the mark already present at birth. The security system in the document storage facility only accepts scans to open the door for people with this tattoo, proving that only people of Kirdpan's bloodline can enter. After hearing Nanon's words, Phuwin nodded, he wanted to find out some information about his family, and the reason why his organization was destroyed.

After a while of meeting, Nanon wanted to talk privately with Phuwin, and asked Alan to give him his contact number. Even though it was a strange number, a virtual number, he could still connect. Phuwin sat in the room, looking at the text that Nanon had just sent in the message, his eyes were a bit quiet.

(Phuwin, have you had a good life lately)

(Yes, I am)

For some reason, towards this brother, even though he hadn't yet met, just with the first line of communication, his heart felt strangely warm, the feeling of having a relative who cares and asked is like this.

(Sorry, I should have found you sooner)

Phuwin fell silent, he didn't know how to answer him, but deep down he didn't blame him, he had probably tried to find him in the past.

(I'm sorry, I've been there in the past to try to find me)

(Wait until we meet, I will give you the exact contact number, now we can only connect like this)

(Okay)

Phuwin looked at the phone screen, he had never felt like talking like this, he wanted to know more about him, how he had lived in the past, had it been difficult or difficult at all. , is he being hunted like you? Phuwin waited, he was sitting on the bed, waiting for Nanon to say something to him. Three dots show that Nanon is typing a message, a moment later he sends a message

(I just found out you're an assassin, PW, there are two more of your friends DK and G, it turns out you've been so famous for so long, I haven't investigated it at all)

Nanon seemed to have seen his younger brother after a long time, so he wanted to say a lot. Phuwin put his fingers on the keyboard and typed a few words.

(At that time it's a secret, no one knows I'm PW, and now I only know as Phuwin in Lertratkosum)

(It's good, Lertratkosum is a strong organization, you have position of refuge)

After Phuwin read this message, a question quickly arose in his mind. Nanon did not tell him to return to Kirdpan, or Kirdpan really no longer existed. Phuwin originally thought that Nanon was still secretly leading Kirdpan, but apparently that was not the case.

(Don't you want me to return to Kirdpan?)

(Kirdpan is now just a thing of the past, it cannot be caused to rebuild again, we can only clarify the old incident and take revenge.)

(So where are you now?)

(I told you, I'll tell you when we meet face to face)

Putting the phone aside, Phuwin lay down on the bed, his deep eyes looking up at the ceiling, there were only three days left until he could meet Nanon, he wondered if he was in real life.

What kind of person is he, is he as mysterious as he is now?

Or not.

______________

Enjoy reading ❣️