Chapter 1 - The killer trio

Los Angeles - 10 PM

At night, people are most likely to fall into a place of entertainment. They turn to music and alcohol to liberate themselves, to find a source of joy, and this is also the time when people often live with a different face. Hidden deep inside them may be a dark side that no one knows, they all gather at the most famous bar in Los Angeles to have fun, trade, meet, spend money, love, get addicted, drink alcohol, it's all here. In a dark corner of the bar that no one noticed, there was a person with a black robe nearly knee-length sitting watching what was happening on the first floor. He sat cross-legged, holding a The light yellow wine glass swayed slightly, his eyes still focused on a middle-aged man down there, he was Phuwin Tangsakyuen, one of the three famous assassins of the Assassin organization.

The loud music was still playing and down there was a different noise than where he was sitting, people were letting themselves sway and sway to the music and the sounds of clinking glasses rang out continuously. The boy upstairs still had a calm face waiting for the middle-aged man to stand up and go to the bathroom. He took the glass of wine and took another sip, then calmly stood up and walked down to stand in the corner below.

Phuwin looked at his watch until the other man walked past him, then walked past him with a calm face. His figure had just taken five steps away from the man when blood immediately spewed out from his neck. Everyone looked in panic, only to see a small thread-like incision appear on the neck. Phuwin, wearing a black cloak, quietly walked out of the shop, leaving behind the screams of everyone and a person who had just been murdered. His face was expressionless, sitting in his favorite supercar. yourself and press the call button.

"Mission accomplished"

Speaking softly through the headset, the sound of the car's engine also rang out and it began to leave the chaotic area. That same night, the Los Angeles media once again reported that a famous real estate owner had been murdered, who had previously had a dirty land dispute, and everyone knew that the murderer was one of the murderers. Assassins belong to the Assassin organization, including three people with code names DK, PW and G, but no one knows when the three of them arrived and how they killed.

_______________

Phuwin returned to the organization, removed his black gloves, and walked to the meeting room where two boys were sitting.

"That bar's camera system is really weak, honestly"

The person who just spoke is Gemini, one of the three most famous assassins in the world, codenamed G. As a person with a talent for penetrating systems and disturbing all security, even the most advanced, Gemini is known as Gemini. is known to like to sit in one place and make every device have a signal.

" Phuwin, come back quickly"

Dunk Natachai, codenamed DK, spoke towards Phuwin. Dunk is the last member of this world-famous trio of assassins, and is also the oldest of the group. Different from his two younger brothers, Dunk likes to use his beauty to kill others, that is the weapon Dunk uses the most, the weapon right on his face. Phuwin just gave a faint smile, fingering the ring containing the ultra-thin silver thread, the weapon with which he had just killed the man in the bar.

Talking about this trio of assassins, Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini are all orphans, accidentally accepted into training by the Assassin organization because they saw each other's abilities. Dunk came to the organization first, Phuwin and Gemini arrived at the organization at the same time. With their outstanding talent, the three of them gradually surpassed everyone, becoming Assassin's three trump cards. Beyond the reach of Assassin.

Phuwin and Gemini are famous all over the world, even the police have to be careful. Dunk likes to use his beauty the most to kill people, Gemini likes to use hacks the most, and Phuwin likes to use Silver the most, the name of his favorite weapon, which is a thread. thinner than the thread made From the silver hidden in the ring he wore on his hand, it only took five seconds to kill someone, he didn't see blood, didn't feel pain, and didn't even realize he was killed.

Currently, three people are sitting in a closed meeting room, each person has a chair, the cold aura makes the room space become quiet. A clicking sound rang out, and the three people turned to look at the source of the sound. When the door opened, Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini slowly stood up and bowed to the person in front of them. A man walked in,

He is Kit, the head of the organization, and is also the person who trained them to become the people They are today.

"Today's mission was well done PW, we were able to easily capture their land."

"Think of it as a gift we gave you when we were about to leave from the organization"

Dunk spoke, Kit smiled, his cloudy eyes looked at the three people standing in front of him

" If you complete this mission, you will be allowed to leave the organization."

Kit said as he gave the three people a stack of documents

"But if you fail... your lives are not needed keep it"

Dunk held a stack of documents in his hand, looked through them, and then gave them to Gemini standing next to him. Gemini finished looking and passed it to Phuwin. He looked at the information on the paper, an image of a diamond appeared, with the words "The Cullinan" written below.

"Thank you, I hope after this time, you won't bother us anymore."

After Phuwin finished speaking, he turned and left. Gemini and Dunk also left immediately after, leaving Kit sitting in the room silently looking at the three people and smiling. This mission is not simple, he wants to keep three people in the organization, otherwise he can only eliminate them.

Assassin has a rule, after being in the organization for ten years, you have the right to choose to stay or leave. Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini consider each other as family.

So all three agreed to leave the organization, moreover, the three of them had saved enough money to live comfortably for the rest of their lives, there was no need to continue putting themselves in danger, they simply wanted to later live a peaceful life. Dunk waited for Phuwin and Gemini to operate for a full ten years to leave the organization together. This mission is considered the last mission they do for Assassin. After this time, they will return to a normal life like everyone else.

_______________

Chapter 1 complete... hope you like it ♥️