Chapter 12 - Face to face

Pond was sitting in a dark room, his hands in his pockets, looking at the three hole-punched documents he had made pinned on the board. He had just received Alan's call, his face was cold and expressionless. He wanted to catch him sooner. He hunted until now and only caught him, proving that he had a very high ability to escape. Pond now wants to see what kind of person he is, having the audacity to break into his organization and even dare to steal that valuable diamond.

There was a knock on the door. Pond, standing inside the room, heard the voice of a subordinate reporting that Alan and Akan had returned and were leading people into the hall. Pond still kept an expressionless expression on his face, he coldly walked out of the room and went downstairs. His eyes focused on a body being carried on Akan's shoulders and then thrown directly to the ground. Phuwin's face was filled with pain. The actions of these subordinates really did not know how to show mercy. Pond slowly approached the large table in the middle of the room, sat down on the chair and looked at Phuwin who was not far away from him.

Pond sitting here was enough to see how Phuwin was struggling because he was tied up. He didn't say anything, just ordered his subordinates to untie him. In his area, even if he had enough wings, it would be difficult to escape, not to mention the person in front of him seemed to be injured.

"PW, do you know why you were arrested?"

Pond, after taking a sip of tea, stood up and walked step by step next to Phuwin. He raised his cold toneless voice, a voice that could chill everything around. Phuwin sat on the floor, looked up with murderous eyes, his eyes hardened, "It's just a diamond, how can Lertratkosum be regretful?"

Phuwin gave a slight smile, followed by sarcasm .Pond didn't show any expression when he heard what he said. He just sat down and reached out to hold the bridge. Khan's hand used such force that Phuwin just wanted to squeeze his face. "If you want... you can ask. But to rob, yes bargain"

The words that came out carried death, him

Release your mute. Phuwin reached out to touch himself, he still looked at the person in front of him with hateful eyes, his demeanor made him feel a chill surrounding his body, as if he could kill him at any time. when is that? Phuwin stood up, stepped back to get away from him, but was knelt down by Alan's hands and Akan, hateful that he couldn't resist.

"Be ready to pay your debt, PW, the person who steps into Lertratkosum will not be able to leave for the rest of his life, even for half a step."

Pond stood with his back turned to Phuwin, he only said a sentence of punishment. He took it away

Lertratkosum's belongings, no matter how big or small, must pay the price for their own actions, that is his working style. If it were someone else, Pond would have sent him back to earth long ago, but for the person in front of him, he should still keep it. Pond turned to look at Phuwin, his eyes closed

contained a deadly danger that made Phuwin goosebumps. He kept Phuwin here for a reason. For a world-class assassin, keeping Phuwin by his side would certainly be more useful than shooting him to death, so this time he spared Phuwin his life, and in return He will control Phuwin, you will not be allowed to leave Phuwin's sight for even a single step, because now you have to work for him, work to pay the price for his sudden actions.

enter your own. "Don't threaten me, I will level your mansion"

Phuwin replied with a firm tone, asking him to be his subordinate, was he dreaming? A person who has always bravely stepped on public opinion and the lives of others to live like him will of course not submit to anyone. But why when he looked at him, he felt that the smile of the person in front of him was so dangerous.

"So you don't know why Assassin is still chasing you, do you?"

Phuwin's eyes were slightly surprised when he heard him

Talk about your old organization

"That diamond...do you think it's real?"

Then Phuwin's surprise appeared again

On her face, Lertratkosum actually went one step ahead, changing the real diamond into a fake diamond. Pond laughed. Before Fourth reported that The Cullinan had been stolen, he still remained calm, because the real diamond was in his room, only he knew. Assassin, after discovering that the diamond was fake, was probably angry and pursued all three people, but the person they targeted the most was Phuwin.

"Do you think the old organization will leave you alone?"

Phuwin pondered his words

think for a few seconds.

"It's none of your business

"That's right, it's not my job to organize your pursuit. But I have to deal with you breaking into Lertratkosum. You are now under my control, PW."

"You dream!"

Phuwin protested against his own arrest

Coming here is already something he doesn't like. He stood up, wanting to hit him, but was stopped by two subordinates. The wound on his back suddenly throbbed, making Phuwin wince slightly, and all of those expressions were completely absorbed into his eyes. Pond waved his hand at Alan and Akan, the other two immediately left after bowing. There were only two people left in the room. Phuwin took advantage of this moment and wanted to run away, but with one move he caught him and carried him on his shoulder. Phuwin's whole body was lifted up. The struggle caused him sharp pain in his wound, so Phuwin could only curse him.

"Let me go you bastard"

"Shut up before I take out the hook"

_______________

He carried Phuwin into a room, threw him straight onto the bed, he grabbed his ankle and tied it to a chain, a special type of chain that requires a password to open, but it's just a chain. Does it need to be made of gold? Phuwin feels very dazzling when looking at it.

"You! Let me go before I kill you"

Pond was standing looking towards him, hearing those words that just came out made his whole body radiate a cold aura. His eyes were deep and difficult to understand, yet someone dared to raise their voice at him and even threaten him. Pond climbed onto the bed and grabbed his neck with one hand without any mercy

"PW, I will kill you before you can kill me. If you want your life to be safe, you better not disobey me."

Pond grabbed Phuwin's neck as he spoke, he was extremely cruel, without any mercy. Because Phuwin was having trouble breathing, he reached out and grabbed his hand, wanting to take it off. It wasn't until he was about to stop breathing that he let him go. Phuwin coughed and choked, trying to inhale air to breathe. With his recent cruelty, Phuwin was starting to get scared. Now looking at his whole body emitting a dark smell, he knew he had touched someone he shouldn't have touched.

________________

Sorry for late update... please vote ♥️