Chapter 67 - Speak clearly

These past few days, JoongDunk and Gemini found Pond and Fourth's expressions a bit strange. Every time the two were together, the atmosphere felt very gloomy. Furthermore, every time Fourth tried to get involved with Phuwin, it was like he was separated by Pond and forced to work. Today Fourth got a chance to talk to Phuwin while Pond went to the training camp. I will definitely ask Phuwin about this today. Even though in my heart I love Phuwin, if Phuwin doesn't have feelings then Fourth will still be willing to give up.

As soon as Fourth saw Phuwin sitting in the garden in front of the house, he quickly ran out. Phuwin was currently on the phone texting someone, probably with Nanon. From the day he contacted Nanon until now, Phuwin has been holding the phone more often. .

"P' Phuwin"

Fourth's call made Phuwin stop focusing on the phone and look over. Fourth came and sat next to him, smiling and greeting Phuwin.

"Are you not going to training today?"

"Um...you don't have to go to red, it's boring."

Indeed, practicing shooting and fighting are all games that Phuwin feels no longer interested in. When he first joined Lertratkosum, because he was forced to, he had to go to the training ground. Now, Pond doesn't force the three of us. them too, so Phuwin didn't want to come at all.

The early morning air was extremely light. Fourth sat next to Phuwin, leaning his arms on the chair, looking at the clear blue sky in front of him. A few gentle breezes blew past the two people's hair, both of them were enjoying this peaceful atmosphere. Fourth turned to look at Phuwin, looking at his expressionless face. Phuwin still sat quietly with a pale expression, but it made Fourth feel a bit hesitant.

"P' Phuwin, can I ask you something?"

Phuwin didn't answer, just turned slightly to look Fourth and nodded slightly.

"You...you said you've never liked anyone, right?"

Phuwin heard this, the expression on his face changed slightly, he sat quietly thinking for a moment about Fourth's question, faintly smiling.

a smile and a nod

"Um...why do you ask?"

"I...have something to give you"

Fourth took out the ring box from his pocket that he had bought for Phuwin and gave it to him, his eyes filled with excitement. Phuwin was surprised and looked at the small square box in Fourth's hand

" What is this"

Phuwin reached out to receive it and wondered what was inside. He opened the box slightly, the silver ring shone a bit brightly due to the sunlight. Phuwin suddenly picked it up to look at it and discovered that there was his name inside. but suddenly gave a small smile

"You made it for me?"

Phuwin's gentle voice spoke up

"Yes... I did it a long time ago... but I never had a chance to give it to you."

"Why did you give me the ring?"

Fourth was silent for a long time when he heard Phuwin ask this question, the space suddenly fell silent, the two people's eyes were looking at each other, Fourth was a bit hesitant to answer.

"I...I like you"

Fourth used all his courage to confess his love, finally saying what he had been cherishing for so long. After Fourth's words, the space around the two of them fell silent again. Phuwin looked at Fourth for a while, then reached out to touch his left chest and felt his heartbeat, which was a bit fast at first but After that, it was still more normal, although now he could see that Fourth was starting to get a little rosy on his cheeks.

"Fourth, are you sure you like me?"

Fourth was a bit stunned when he heard Phuwin ask this question. He looked at the hand touching his chest and then looked up at Phuwin.

"It's true"

Phuwin shook his head slightly, he stopped touching Fourth's chest and returned to his position, his eyes looking far away at the scene in front of him.

"I don't think it's Fourth, you just admire me. If you like me, then when you're around, your heart should beat faster, but I don't see that."

Fourth froze when he heard Phuwin's words, do you really not have that kind of feelings for me? Why, I have a different feeling for you than for those guys who tease me at the bar. If it's true as Phuwin said, when you're around the person you like, your heart will beat fast, then wouldn't that mean...Fourth shook his head vigorously, Phuwin saw Fourth's expression and gently patted his head?

"This ring, I accept it, but I won't have that feeling for you. Think carefully, I don't think you really like me."

For the first time, Phuwin said the two longest sentences of his life just to explain to the little brother in front of him what love is, why he now understands it clearly, understands what love is. Seeing Fourth confess his love, he did not dare to give him hope, so refusing was the clearest path, because Phuwin did not want him to misunderstand his feelings.

" I got it"

Even though Fourth was a little sad, he still tried to smile at Phuwin. If Phuwin told him so, then maybe he really misunderstands. I don't really understand the depth of my feelings. I mainly go to bars. I just like to play around, so I don't understand what love is about this confession

Originally, Fourth had already prepared himself mentally

So when I heard Phuwin's refusal, I didn't

stubborn, I'm not the blind type.

"Think carefully about who you like. The person you really like is the person who makes your heart beat faster every time you're near."

Phuwin said this and then left, he wanted to go to his weapon making room. Fourth sat absent-mindedly on the chair for a long time, calmly thinking about what Phuwin had just said. A bit of disappointment surrounds my mood right now, the breeze seems to sense my sadness and blow gently, playing with my hair as if comforting me. Fourth kept thinking about his feelings, wondering about the feeling of being near Phuwin. It was true that he was a little shaken, but he never felt like his heart was beating erratically. If it was irregularly beating, it would only be when he was alone. next to... Gemini.

Fourth was stunned, why did his name appear in her mind, even more shocked when she suddenly felt a little strange in her heart, she was nervous when thinking of his name, her mind just ran through the sentence. Phuwin said, the person I really like is the person who makes my heart beat fast when he's near, and then I think of Gemini. Fourth blushed on his face as if he had eaten something indigestible. He couldn't digest the thoughts in his head right now. While thinking like that, a voice spoke from behind, startling Fourth

"What are you doing sitting here?"

________________

❣️❣️