Chapter 31 - Escape From Danger

After seeing that Gemini had helped Fourth, Pond felt more reassured. He was now worried about himself. Quickly, Phuwin, who was still unconscious, climbed up the small stairs on the balcony to go up, but the ship was broken. The tilt makes it more difficult for him to move. He bent down and looked at the still unconscious Phuwin. He really didn't understand why he cared so much about the person in his heart. If it was a few months before he met you, he probably would have ignored your life, human life was like garbage to him, he had never cared about anyone's life other than Joong, Fourth and the two. his close subordinate, but this time, Phuwin was his exception, the one he had to throw himself into danger to save. Pond forced Phuwin to go to the third floor when a big vibration occurred, he was hit on the deck, the vibration also made him unable to hold Phuwin firmly, inertia made Phuwin fall off him, Pond was surprised but still held the Phuwin's hand. The ship was tilting, with one hand holding the leg of the deck, the other hand holding Phuwin's hand so tightly that if he let Phuwin go, he would immediately fall into the sea. Pond tried hard to steady his feet on the deck, using all his strength to gently pull Phuwin, but the ship shook more and more, the hand he held on Phuwin's hand stopped him, Pond looked down, The water rose sharply, a tremor shook the ship, and Pond entered

The shock caused Phuwin's hand to slip away

" Damned"

Pond spoke softly, Phuwin fell into the sea, his whole body submerged in the cold water. Pond didn't hesitate, he dropped his hand and rushed down after him. They both fell into the sea together, one first and the next. Pond looked around, looking for Phuwin's whereabouts in the turbulent water. He quickly swam towards Phuwin, who was gradually sinking deeper and deeper. He grabbed his hand and immediately pulled him closer to him. Pond pulled Phuwin back up, swimming towards the water, the ship's debris was still floating and sinking. Pond tried very hard to avoid them. It's more difficult to move underwater than on land, and he still has to carry Phuwin. If this situation continues, Phuwin probably won't make it. I don't understand why he has such thoughts in his mind.

Pond looked at Phuwin, still trying to swim back to the water. In this cold water, he could feel Phuwin getting colder. Pond finally decided to put his hand on the back of Phuwin's neck and pull his head back. close to him, two lips touching each other for a sentence. , he is receiving a little oxygen infusion

Two bodies emerged from the water, but Pond did not have time to pay attention to the surrounding situation. He raised his hand to support Phuwin's face, helping him breathe in the air. High above, the first person to discover Pond and Phuwin rising was Fourth. He shouted and pointed in the direction where Pond had just pulled Phuwin up. Immediately everyone on the helicopter rescued to the two people. A moment later, Pond and Phuwin were also successfully brought to shore.

Without waiting for everyone to react, Pond, after giving Phuwin to Gemini to pull up first, quickly climbed into the helicopter and approached him, putting his hand close to his nose to see how he was breathing. Phuwin's small, weak breath immediately caused Pond to take off his cloak that was heavily stained with water, leaving only a thin shirt. Placed both hands on his chest, pressed a few times, but there was still no reaction from Phuwin.

"Dude, at times like this you have to do artificial respiration, right? I will do it"

Fourth ran back and shouted loudly. Before he could finish his sentence, he leaned down to kiss Phuwin, no, he was about to give Phuwin artificial respiration, but before he could do anything, he was stopped in front of him by Pond. Gemini pulled up his shirt from behind, and Fourth's legs also jumped up, causing him to scream loudly

" Oii it hurts "

"If it hurts, just stand still"

Gemini shouted, then led Fourth to sit on a chair so Akan could treat the wound on his leg. Pond just reached out to stop Fourth, then continued his work, Phuwin still lay motionless like that. Pond saw that he showed no signs of moving, finally put a hand to cover his nose, and then performed artificial respiration. His lips touched those soft lips, helping Phuwin regain some air, he repeated about three times, then continued to press his hand tightly on his chest.

From Phuwin's mouth a little bit of seawater came out, but because of the effects of the sleeping pills from earlier, he still hadn't opened his eyes. Pond saw that he was out of the water and finally felt more secure. Phuwin's regular breathing gradually returned. Everyone around then breathed a sigh of relief, the tense atmosphere was relieved, everyone was calm. felt more secure after seeing Phuwin safe. Everyone on the helicopter, except Alan and Akan, who were still dry, were all wet, so they needed to change clothes immediately, especially Phuwin.

Dunk will of course be the one to change Phuwin's shirt, because basically, even though Pond saved him, he has no intention of helping him change his shirt, and of course Dunk won't let him do that either. On the way back to Lertratkosum area, Alan focused on flying the helicopter, Akan focused on treating his injuries, Fourth sat still because his leg was injured, and Akan tied him into a ball and was temporarily unable to walk. , Dunk and Gemini were at Phuwin's place, while Joong and Pond were sitting in another corner, both listening attentively to the screen in front of them, on the other end of the line, Dew called.

"Joong. Pond, someone stole the weapons during the chaos, and the culprit hasn't been found yet." Pond's eyes were infinitely deep, probably not.

Let's talk for a while, that batch of weapons is the batch of weapons

His position is specially reserved, and anyone who dares to take it from him will surely want to die and leave. Joong stood next to him and said, "After we've settled down, we can meet to discuss this matter. Dew, help me find traces of them."

"Okay"

___________________

❣️❣️