Chapter 53 - The Second time

Phuwin's back was already bleeding, his feet tried to hold himself firmly on the ship to hold Fourth who was dangling in mid-air. Phuwin's hands were shaking but still tried his best to hold Fourth tightly.

"Phuwin, let me go, you can't pull me"

Fourth shouted but everything ignored Phuwin. He looked up. Fourth really couldn't believe Phuwin could do such a risk. Fourth saw that Phuwin's face had begun to show blue veins due to repression. This situation made Fourth feel that he had harmed Phuwin. The sound of gunshots made Fourth look up to the shore, Alan and Akan were shooting with the subordinates guarding up there, moreover, Joong and Dunk had just arrived in the car, they opened the door and got out of the car, looking back. The ship was in the distance, both of their eyes couldn't help but panic when they saw two small bodies, one was falling in mid-air and the other was trying to hold on. JoongDunk gritted his teeth, without any hesitation took the gun to kill people on a boat and then climbed up and ran out there.

_______________

Pond and Gemini stood on the helicopter and saw the scene of Phuwin dragging Fourth up there. Their hearts soon became boiling and panicked. Looking towards Kit who was aiming his gun at Phuwin, Pond did not hesitate to pull out his gun and aim straight. into the old man's arm at a long distance, his ability in just one shot was able to pin the bullet straight into Kit's hand and drop the gun in his hand. Kit then suddenly looked up at the sky, the light His eyes were extremely angry when he discovered Pond and Gemini. He was quickly protected and sheltered by his subordinates and retreated to a safe place.

Pond's eyes returned to the silhouettes of the other two people. Phuwin felt like he couldn't bear it anymore, but his reason did not allow him to let go of Fourth's hand. Putting his foot on the ship's edge, Phuwin grabbed Fourth's hand tightly with both hands, using all his strength to pull Fourth up, using his body as inertia to push himself to replace Fourth. When he pulled Fourth up, Phuwin fall into the sea.

______________

"Damn it, Phuwin can't swim"

Gemini witnessed everything from above, he panicked and screamed. Phuwin knows everything, there's only one thing he doesn't know, that's swimming. Last time he fell into the sea, he fainted so he didn't know the situation. Moreover, at that time, Pond saved him, so Phuwin's life remained intact. called safe. When Pond heard Gemini's shout, his eyes turned red. He looked up at Fourth who was motionless because of Phuwin's sudden action, then looked down at Phuwin who was playing with water for a bit and then disappeared under the sea. The helicopter approached Kit's boat, and as soon as Pond felt there was a favorable landing spot, he did not hesitate to dive down, surprising Gemini who was about to jump in to save Phuwin. Gemini received the star, if Pond saved Phuwin, then he will deal with the people on this ship.

Gemini jumped down to Fourth's side, then helped him up. Fourth hugged himself, who was slightly injured, and followed his pull to stand up. Looking at his eyes staring at Kit, did he know the situation? okay, the three leaders of Lertratkosum are already here, moreover, the world's best old assassin is also on the opposing side, Kit ordered a retreat, the ammunition had to be left behind, because Lertratkosum's subordinates flooded onto the ship. The rescue helicopter took Kit away from the battle site, leaving only a few Assassin subordinates behind. Gemini frantically shot to kill, he and Fourth just needed to work together to wipe out everyone, blood flowed all over the boat, but neither of them had time to think, Gemini and Fourth ran back to the place where Phuwin crashed and looked down to see situation.

_____________

Phuwin used his body to replace Fourth as he fell into the sea, the cold water surrounded Phuwin's body, he tried to float his body to the surface but could not, his whole body gradually sank deeper into the sea and struggled but still can't get up. Pond jumped down from above, his eyes roamed around in the water looking for the small figure falling down there, he quickly swam to where Phuwin was waving and then sank down, grabbed Phuwin's arm and pulled him close to him. The second time he saved him in this situation, but this time Phuwin was still conscious, he saw him looking at him, his eyes sparkled with surprise because he appeared here, through the water. The blue of the sea, two eyes met, no one could say, but the unblinking eyes just looked at each other. Pond saw Phuwin showing unusual signs, seemingly lacking oxygen. Without hesitation, he pulled Phuwin's head and kissed him, then slowly brought both of them together to move towards the seashore .

Phuwin's eyes widened because of his sudden action, his hands grabbed his shirt tightly, out of fear he gradually moved his arms back to hug him, the kiss was still going on, Phuwin still wasn't there. took a blink of an eye and looked bewildered. Pond looked straight into those surprised eyes, one hand held him tightly, the other swam up, this oxygen-infusing kiss made him feel a bit of gentleness from his lips, soft lips, completely different. with Phuwin's inherent coldness and rigidity. He felt a little strange inside himself. Having seen him in danger twice, and the two times he made an exception to save him, made him know that Phuwin was a little special to him, but he was The person has no emotions, does not know how to express himself, is cold and always full of indifference, so he cannot determine whether this is a blessing or not.

For Phuwin, this unexpected kiss made him remember the last time he also saved him like this. His angular face appeared right in front of his eyes, making Phuwin's heart suddenly skip a beat, moreover, it also start beating fast. Phuwin also wondered if he ever liked anyone. Lately he's been thinking about it a lot, because Fourth confessed his love to him, Phuwin started to want to care for Fourth more, but he didn't know if he could. Whether I like Fourth or not, I just know that I want to take care of and protect him, that's also the reason Just now, Phuwin, even if he fell into the sea, had to pull Fourth onto the ship. Now, facing Pond's face, Phuwin felt a different feeling, making his heart pound repeatedly.

_________________

Second kiss happened...🥲 Only scolding left for those two troublemakers...