Chapter 5 - Arrest warrant

The sky in Thailand today is beautiful, there is no harsh sunlight, only the mildness of the weather plus the gentle breeze. The already bustling Bangkok International Airport is even busier today. Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini carried their suitcases and stepped off the plane. All three looked at the surrounding scenery, a new life was waiting for them ahead. After leaving the organization, they don't have to hide themselves anymore, moreover, no one knows they are assassins, because no one has seen their faces, so now the three do not need to hide anything. anything.

Pushing the suitcase into the car, everyone around them excitedly looked at the three people with attractive beauty, one person was gentle with a seductive smile always on his lips. One person has an expressionless face, but it suits that cold beauty the most, and the other person has a handsome temperament with bright facial features, the black glasses he wears make it stand out even more. highlight his beauty. Three people with three different features and three different beauties caused a lot of noise at the airport. Phuwin didn't care about what people were talking about, he just quickly sat in the car, knowing Phuwin's personality, Dunk and Gemini also quickly got in right after and drove away.

________________

Fourth sat in a chair, crossed his legs on the table and sucked on his lollipop. Pond, who was sitting next to him, saw this scene, and must have lightly tapped Fourth's leg, causing Fourth to pout and put his foot down from the table. If it were Joong, he would not have said anything, but to someone as strict as Pond, Fourth had to sit upright again.

Pond sat in a chair, his eyes looking darkly at the three files that Alan had just brought, which were information about the trio of assassins from the Assassin organization.

"These three people just left the organization, the information found is that they returned to Thailand to live"

Alan spoke up, not knowing how all information about Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini was investigated by him, including years of operation, missions, time of leaving the organization as well as recent whereabouts. Here, the only thing they couldn't find was the real names of the three people.

Pond looked at the pile of documents while listening to Alan. He probably didn't have the slightest expression on his face, but his eyes looked the most dangerous. Fourth leaned over and wanted to see. Because of his confusion, Pond threw them for Fourth to hold. Fourth looked at the documents, what caught her eye was the documents of the assassin named G, the person he had trouble with a few days ago in the base. Fourth looked at the words about his abilities and already knew that he also had a talent for security technology like me. Having competed before, now I want to beat him immediately, I just want to catch him completely soon.

"By all means bring the other three people here to me, capture PW first, the other two will automatically appear"

Pond spoke to his subordinates, his words were intentional, because when The Cullinan was robbed, he was the only one who showed his face due to the bullet he shot. A few subordinates and cameras recorded his face, while the other two were harder to find because they hadn't shown their faces yet. They took this opportunity to arrest him first, and then lure the other two into the trap later. That's who he is, people who trespass on his territory will certainly not be able to escape in peace, moreover, if they dare to take away the diamond he likes the most, Pond definitely won't let them go easily, he will force them to do so. return an equivalent price. For him, not using tricks or being cruel is his style.

"Yes sir"

Alan bowed his head to receive the order, and at the wave of his hand, he quickly shook his head and turned to leave. Fourth took the three information sheets from DK, PW, and G, went over and pinned them on the blackboard in front of him to look at. He reached out and picked up the lollipop. He stopped sucking it and looked at the board with a smile. , my brother said he would definitely catch them , then I would beat this G guy and break his arm. Before, he dared to bend my arm back, but that time when he was controlled, he seemed to criticize me for not being able to deal with him.

Bang bang bang

Three gunshots rang out, causing Fourth who was happily watching to suddenly startle. Your brother really...knows that his shooting ability is excellent, but there's no need to make you panic like that. Pond held the gun in his hand, looked at the three bullets stuck straight into the heads of the three people on the document, he slowly stood up and walked out.

"Fourth, let's go"

Fourth heard Pond calling and ran after him, running and talking to him

"Brother, I'll go to P' Joong later"

_________________

Joong is sitting in his office, unlike Pond who is the head of the notorious mafia, Joong is the head of the clean business world with the most famous corporation in the world. Joong must be smart in dealing with the government's investigation, above all, no one dares to touch Lertratkosum, because of the hubris of those leaders.

Joong looked at the computer screen showing detailed numbers about the damage during the theft of The Cullinan, nearly 20 people died, this is not a small number for his organization, enough for him to know the other three people. What is his strength because his subordinates are not average, they are all carefully trained before being allowed to work in his family. Now that the diamond has been stolen, he is not sure if Pond will cut off his hand when he catches the other person, but he will definitely not tolerate the person who broke into his room.

Fourth had just uploaded the information file of the other three people, Joong calmly clicked on it, it was also some secret information he had gleaned from Assassin, and DK was the name he must have paid the most attention to, this figure, he looked at it once . Joong sat like that, thinking thoughtfully until there was a knock on the door outside. He closed the investigation file and looked up to see the secretary walking in.

"Mr. President, Mr. Fourth wants to see you again"

"Let him in, what's going on this time?"

Joong spoke to the secretary, a moment later, outside the door there was Fourth's voice calling him.

"P' Joonggg, please lend me your card"

"What are you going to buy this time?"

"Buy some things to go out"

Even though Joong was a little fed up with Fourth's statement about borrowing a card, he still pulled out his wallet and threw him a black card. He happily held it in his hand and ran to buy the things he liked.

_________________

Happy reading 💝