Chapter 6 - Meeting again

Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini only started shopping after returning to Thailand to live in India. They decided to stay in the house Phuwin had just bought. In addition, Dunk and Gemini also bought another house each, but probably just for fun. it is like that. They talked about buying things but actually didn't buy much, they only bought a few simple things, the rest each went their own way and used their own money to buy a few luxury brands. Who knows, when they were in the organization they were all three. Everyone has a love for this luxury.

Gemini, after separating from Phuwin and Dunk, went to a stall selling men's necklaces, because he must have heard that this is the only place that sells unique necklaces, meaning it only produces one strand for each model. .

His eyes immediately fell on the eye-catching necklace placed right in the center. Gemini stood there admiring for a long time then smiled slightly, he would take whatever he liked

"Give me that necklace"

"I want that necklace"

Both voices spoke at the same time, two eyes turned to look at each other, but only one person recognized the other. Gemini looked towards Fourth, probably not expecting to see this person here again. As for Fourth, seeing Gemini, an unhappy expression appeared, the item he liked was being fought for, there was only one string, he wanted it.

"That necklace is mine, I told you first"

Fourth started looking for reasons to show that he was the one who owns it. Gemini said nothing,

He was still looking to see if the person in front of him was there

What kind of attitude, just or this attitude makes must be really interesting

"I'm really sorry, He came first, so it belongs to this person."

Fourth was stunned when he heard the store employee said so. I want it, I want it, why can't I have it? Gemini just smiled slightly, probably didn't say anything to her, just walked in and paid for the necklace. Fourth stood outside, watching the necklace slip out of his grasp, angry to death. I also wondered why that figure looked so familiar, but thinking back, this was the first time I met him. soon passed away. I already don't like you when we first meet, don't let me see your face again. Fourth was no longer interested in this store. He turned around and left without knowing that someone was looking at him with a slight smile behind .

_________________

The evening in the center of Bangkok is the busiest, it's almost one o'clock in the morning but the streets are still pulsating with lights from many different places. That bustling atmosphere was seen even more clearly by a racetrack packed with people. Albert, the most famous racetrack in Thailand located right in the city center, is where the most classy, most attractive, and most interesting car races take place. Right from the evening, many people came to this racetrack to watch the racing, and at night the port became more crowded, because at night, the most skilled and talented racers gathered. compete together.

Today Albert was a little more special, more people gathered than usual, because they wanted to watch the race with Fourth Nattawat, Lertratkosum's youngest son, participating. Fourth has the habit of racing once a month, in the last week of the month. Moreover, every time he races, the top 1 position belongs to him. Even so, everyone wants to watch Fourth racing, because his talent is so great that everyone wants to admire his driving skills.

Currently, Fourth was sitting in the waiting room with his friends. He leaned back in his chair in an unpredictable mood, as if he was thinking about where to go. Rin, a friend of him on the track, saw that so he took on Fourth.

"What's wrong, are you upset about something?"

Fourth heard his friend ask that and suddenly remembered the necklace and that person so he didn't Fun

"Stay, a little"

"Come on, let's go racing to relieve the mood"

Rin said, then he went to the row of seats near the track and sat down to watch Fourth. Fourth went out to the track, stood with his hands on his hands, looked at the cars and people preparing down there, and said proudly.

"Fourth Nattawat won again this time?"

Fourth just smiled as he walked out

Racing has caught everyone's attention. Here are all people doing business in the black world, everyone knows what kind of background Fourth Nattawat has. Fourth did not pay attention to the looks of people around him, just quietly walked towards his car. Fourth's race car was completely customized. Fourth smashed a bunch of money into this car, turning it into a real war car. Its color is also excellent, just white but much more prominent and noticeable.

Fourth stood outside the car door, looking at his car that had just changed its new color, at head level

Looking to the side, I saw a strange car, I had never seen it before because its redesign was also special. As someone who loves racing to this extent, Fourth only needs to take a look to realize that the acceleration and shock absorbers of the other car have been perfectly upgraded. Compared to the real version, it is probably twice as powerful. pair. This red car looks a lot like the color of blood but also looks a lot like the color of rose petals, very mysterious.

"Fourth, are you here to win the top 1?"

Fourth was deep in thought when he was startled by Pifah's shoulder kick. Pifah is the owner of this racetrack, but actually the person who contributed the most capital to build the racetrack was Lertratkosum, so Fourth also knew Pifah. Fourth didn't say anything, just laughed, then seemed to remember something so he asked

"Ah, do you know who the owner of this car is?"

Fourth looked at the car next to him

Pifah also looked

"Um...I don't know much. This person first signed up to participate in the race. When asked his name, he didn't say his name. His body is mysterious, but he looks very good. He seems to be a player."

Pifah said, Fourth didn't say anything more

"It's almost time, go to the racetrack to watch."

After Pifah finished speaking, he left, leaving Fourth standing there thoughtfully for a long time, until a figure with a red shirt similar to the color of the car appeared, attracting Fourth's attention, causing Fourth to look over.

"We meet again, right?"

The person who just spoke is Gemini. He came here to participate in the race with the purpose of seeing how the racetrack in Thailand is different from the racetrack in Los Angeles, so two days ago he hired a plane to fly his car straight here. . Looking at it, this racetrack also gave him a pretty good evaluation, because there were also a lot of spectators present, and he also heard that the reason was because Lertratkosum's youngest son was competing, so there were so many people, when Then he knew who he was competing against today, Fourth Nattawat, whose name he just remembered recently.

Fourth was already angry at his words, as if you and I didn't know each other well. The sparkling necklace above was successful in making Fourth angry, ignoring him and sitting in the car. Gemini just smiled slightly. I don't know how many times he's smiled like this recently, but maybe it all came from that little boy. He opened the car door and sat inside. The referee also started to go to the middle of the track to prepare to give orders.