chapter 3 - Discovered

Fourth was lying in his room when he suddenly saw a few red dots appearing on his security system. He jumped up, suspecting an intruder, so he quickly jumped out of bed and ran all the way to the basement. Passing through a section of the hallway, Fourth felt the atmosphere was a bit strange. His senses told him to look towards the corner of the hallway on the other side of me for a long time. Finally, when he saw there was no movement, he turned around and continued walking.

Fourth opened the door and entered his familiar room. He sat in the black chair, pulled it closer to the bright computer screens in front of him, Fourth discovered that his system was flickering with alternating red and blue signals. His eyes flashed with surprise, he raised his hand to type a few lines on the keyboard, all of which showed an error message.

Fourth learned that someone was trying to interfere with Lertratkosum's security system. He raised his hand to compete with the person on the other side of the screen. This was the first time he met an opponent like this, so Fourth found it very interesting. .

The system was restored by Fourth for about ten seconds. During those ten seconds, Fourth only had time to see two red dots flashing on the screen, he knew someone had broken in. Fourth's eyes widened even more when he saw someone breaking into the room containing the diamond that his second brother liked the most. Looking at another red dot, someone is approaching the room of P' Joong, my eldest brother.

The system reported an error again, and for the first time Fourth felt surprised because someone could interfere with the security system he created. A connection request appeared on the screen. Fourth raised his hand to press the accept button. I didn't see anything. I could only see half of the person on the screen. He was all dressed in black. He was probably sitting in a tent. some car.

"Hello, let me borrow your system for a few minutes"

Gemini spoke, he was smiling happily. At first, when he saw that the system had been restored, he also knew that the person who created this system was not an easy person to play with. Gemini looked at the person on the screen without showing his face, but the voice he spoke really made Gemini feel interested. He knew that he was Lertratkosum's youngest son, Fourth Nattawat, who had the ability to use security. like him.

"What kind of crazy person are you, daring to invade my system?"

"It seems like you're interested in security technology, it's a shame I got in."

"So you're someone like me. But...what confidence do you have to ask me directly?"

Fourth replied, although he was able to penetrate my system, it would be a dream to penetrate completely.

"Oh, we just met and you're already so harsh?"

"Kick your head"

Fourth angrily turned off the monitor connection. I quickly took the phone and called Pond

"Dude, someone is disturbing the system. The Cullinan has been humiliated."

_______________

After Dunk got inside, following Gemini's instructions, he went to the two rooms above. There were more people guarding the place where he went. The first floor and second floor had only gone a short distance and already met a few people. Dunk calmly used his experience to deceive them. As Dunk walked, he silently cursed that this was a family of rich people. No matter what he did, the place was so spacious that it made his legs tired from walking.

After a while of hiding and avoiding the eyes and ears of his subordinates, Dunk approached these two high-security rooms. Hearing a room suddenly make noise, Dunk immediately hid in a corner. He saw a small figure running out of one of the two rooms with the highest security, perhaps there was no diamond in there that he was looking for.