Chapter 73 - Attacked

The sound of gunshots shocked Nanon and Phuwin the most, their eyes looked towards the two people in front of them. Phuwin did not hesitate to pull out his gun and aim at a guy who intended to shoot Pond. The sound of his gun caught his attention. His eyes became even more urgent when he saw that he and Nanon had left the archive.

Pond and Alan were waiting for Nanon and Phuwin when a group of people surrounded them. Several bullets were fired at them. Luckily, they had to react quickly to avoid them. It looked like they were being attacked and were about to attack arrange first. Pond glanced around, looking to see if there were any signs that could identify them, but they were all covered with their faces, probably unable to recognize anything at all.

Back to reality, Phuwin and Nanon are currently standing together. As soon as the two of them step out, their attack power becomes even greater, the target seems to change from Pond to Phuwin and Nanon. Pond gritted his teeth, after this time don't let him find out who it is, if he dares to touch it, he will flatten the entire organization without knowing what it is like. It took some time for Pond to get close to Phuwin. He must have destroyed a few people at close range, but those who used guns to aim from a distance probably couldn't, because they probably hadn't found their standing position yet. .

Pond reached out to catch Phuwin when a bullet was aimed from afar, but he was not so lucky, he then got a bullet right in the stomach, blood began to flow out and stick to Phuwin's shirt. Suddenly, his eyes flashed with shock, but he looked in that direction without any expression. The bullet that flew out was enough to know the direction the assassin was standing, one bullet must have been aimed straight at the head. causing him to die instantly. Nanon, standing with Alan, also defeated a few guys

" Damn Ohm Pawat! Normally you let your bodyguards follow me, now your people are all dead"

Nanon held the gun to deal with it while calling the person called Ohm Pawat. Seeing Phuwin and Pond on the other side trying to dodge bullets, he began to look around, these assassins were not easy to deal with. Nanon didn't listen to what the other end of the line said and immediately hung up. He ran to Phuwin who was supporting the injured Pond

"Hurry up, get out of here first"

Nanon only had time to say that, trying to help Phuwin help Pond leave the island, using his gun to shoot a few bullets to kill the remaining guys. Nanon turned around and jumped on the ship, letting Alan drive the ship back to the mainland.

Gemini had just told Phuwin that he had finished saving the data when gunshots started outside

"Who opened fire?"

Fourth has been standing next to Gemini since he connected Phuwin's USB, now I'm also standing next to him. The chaotic sound outside caught their attention and they both walked out. The first scene that Gemini and Fourth saw was Joong shooting at each other with a group of strangers.

"Fourth, who let you run out here? There's explosives."

Joong turned his back and shouted at Fourth, making him startled. When Gemini heard Joong say that, he immediately held Fourth's arm close to him and observed the surrounding situation. This whole villa area is isolated from the city, it is a high-end resort but located near the sea, so there are not many residential areas, there are only people here who come to travel and relax, a bunch of people running around. from inside the villa, because in the sky there was a helicopter spraying explosives on the villa in an attempt to destroy the place.

Dunk stood in his room preparing his things to investigate when he heard the sound of guns and bullets outside. Looking out the window, he saw Joong fighting with several subordinates. A helicopter appeared in the sky. He climbed up and felt the floor begin to shake. Dunk left the room without too much delay and ran downstairs.