Chapter 35 - The Bet

Evening comes. Fourth sat in the living room leisurely holding a glass of water and waiting for Phuwin, scrolling through his phone. Fourth received a text message from Rin, his friend. Now Rin is at the racetrack and it seems like something is happening there. something caught Fourth's attention

(Fourth, someone wants to confront you. He said that if you lose, you must become his person)

Fourth sat cross-legged, looking at the phone screen with deep eyes. The text message that Rin had just read made Fourth unconsciously smirk, wanting to confront him. That guy is really blind or has no thoughts. I didn't see how you destroyed the track before. Looking back, I saw Phuwin already walking down next to me, and next to him were Dunk and Gemini. Dunk waved at Fourth and smiled,

"I'll go with you."

Again, it's the nature of using beauty to seduce people, but this one is to seduce kittens. Fourth felt that he was very good to Dunk, so he didn't say anything, smiled and nodded slightly, but when he looked at the person next to him, Fourth's face suddenly darkened. Gemini in the afternoon meant to tell Dunk to come. racing with me, under the pretext of following Fourth and Phuwin, I still wanted to ruffle Fourth's feathers, and he didn't know when he had gotten into such a habit. Furthermore, if Phuwin were to go alone with Fourth, Gemini was afraid that Assassin's subordinates would also be there, and now Phuwin could be in danger at any time.

Fourth finally gave up and went to his car. He went alone in one car, because Gemini was carrying Dunk, and Phuwin might not want to ride in his car, so he didn't ask. For this, Fourth There's no need to invite anyone to go with me, I can ride by myself. It only took my driver ten minutes to get to the racetrack, which is still the Albert racetrack, one of the most famous racetracks in Thailand. After Fourth drove, he saw Rin waiting

Rin bent down and gently knocked on Fourth's window. Fourth also conveniently lowered the window and looked out

"You , really racing!"

"Of course, what am I afraid of?"

"Very good, you created it, put the car away, I will guide you go meet them"

Rin said, Fourth immediately drove his car

Go down to the tunnel, then sit in your racing car

Drive to the racetrack. Just walked out the door, he looked around to see Phuwin and the other two people

Before I got there, I saw three people sitting in the stands. Weird, Gemini doesn't race? Normally, when I see you, I would always participate in racing. Remember, he and I have competed at least three times, and today he didn't run on the racetrack, which is really strange. Ignoring this matter, Fourth returned to his present. As soon as he appeared, he caught everyone's attention in the stands. Whenever Fourth appeared in public, he always had a cold and somewhat attractive look. is to attract the attention of others with your confident aura, the aura of not being afraid of anyone, of being able to fight with anyone at any time.

"The first time I saw Fourth race, I didn't expect Fourth to have such a damn face"

Dunk sat in the stands, looked at Fourth's proud appearance and exclaimed, at times like this, Fourth looked very attractive. Dunk looked towards Fourth and was slightly startled. He turned back to look at Gemini and then at Fourth. He looked back and forth for a while. The thought suddenly appeared in Dunk's mind that these two people were strangely similar. That playful swagger, both Gemini and Fourth seem very similar. Furthermore, in every game, Dunk felt that Fourth had something very cunning and cunning in the way that he was a person who could use words to manipulate him.

manipulate other people's thoughts. For the remaining two people, Phuwin just silently agreed with Dunk's compliment, while Gemini suddenly burst out laughing, because he saw her in no matter what state she was in and would not argue with him.

Fourth stood looking at his racing car, to see if it had any engine problems. Suddenly a dark shadow appeared next to Fourth's vision. Looking up, he saw a stranger standing next to Rin.

"Fourth, this is the person who wants to bet with you"

Fourth stood with his back against the car, crossing his arms and pretending to look at the person in front of him. His beauty wasn't bad, but that inappropriate look at her made Fourth feel uncomfortable. Just like that, Fourth wanted to kill him. on the list of people I don't like. "Hello, I'm Andrew, from the Andy organization, nice to compete with you"

Andrew smiled, he raised his hand in front of her face, but Fourth just crossed his arms and maintained his appearance. Regarding that introduction, Fourth spoke in a calm voice, even a little provocative.

"O... so it's Andy, an organization just mentioned here Male"

Fourth looked disapprovingly at the boy in front of him. With his mockery, Andrew did not have any attitude but just laughed, he spoke next.

" Maybe you already know after this race, if you lose, then I'll leave with whatever I want."

" Andy thinks you're so easy-going, on the contrary, I'll let you lose miserably. If I win, then be ready to go to the hospital for a few days. Just know that I want to hit someone, five minutes alone is enough for me." then, pray for yourself"

Fourth finished speaking, didn't pay attention to him anymore and sat in the car, Andrew did the same, in a few minutes The race started, and he still hasn't lost that confident demeanor.

When Rin saw his friend sitting in the car, he didn't stay long. Rin went back inside as soon as the referee started to get out. Moved to sit next to Pifah. Just then, Pifah sat next to the group

Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini, each with their own world.

No one wants to get to know each other.

The departure signal rang out, three sounds

Guns were fired into the sky, making the atmosphere of the racetrack become bustling. In the stands, eyes were focused on a leading car, as expected of the person who always ranked first in the races, Fourth's car. still proudly passing all the remaining cars. Inside the car, Fourth curled his lips and smiled. That was all he wanted to win. Andrew really didn't know his strength.

_______________

❣️❣️