Chapter 70 - Chat

Phuwin is currently sitting in front of the hotel resort, where the atmosphere is quiet, there are few passersby and it is very suitable for watching the night sky. The sound of footsteps approaching caught his attention and looked over, Nanon was sitting down next to him

"P' Nanon"

Phuwin spoke softly, then felt Nanon's gentle gaze

"Let me see, my little brother has grown this much."

Nanon put her hands on Phuwin's shoulders and looked at him. Even though they had been apart for a long time, neither of them seemed to feel the least bit strange. Phuwin felt this concern and also smiled slightly, this is the feeling of siblings. Nanon let go of Phuwin's shoulder, he sat with Phuwin and looked at the night sky

"Ah, how have you lived these past years?"

Phuwin suddenly realized he hadn't asked Nanon about his life so he spoke up

"It's very good, at first it was a little difficult but now it's fine, plus there's a debt."

Nanon spoke softly

"Huh? What's the debt?"

Nanon laughed softly, shaking his head to show some helplessness on his face

"I have a husband, the same age, at first he really hated me, but in the end he didn't understand why he got involved Before, because he was hated, he couldn't investigate his family's past, after With his help, he immediately gave me freedom to investigate."

After listening to Nanon's words, Phuwin's face stiffened a bit. It turned out that the debt he mentioned was his brother's partner. Nanon looked at Phuwin's blank expression and burst out laughing. Previously, he had heard that Phuwin was very cold and had no expression on his face, but when he met him, he only saw that his younger brother was very cute, a bit like him. When around strangers, you won't show much expression. Only when around close people will you feel more comfortable.

"When can I meet him?"

"Okay, he is currently in Singapore"

"Singapore? Wait, haven't you been in Europe all along?"

Nanon briefly wondered how Phuwin knew, but he quickly realized that Gemini and Fourth knew how to hack the system, and Nanon was not upset.

"Just came to Singapore for something, he lives in Germany"

"Brother, give me your contact information"

When Nanon heard what Phuwin said, he just smiled and gave him his contact information

" Phuwin, do you like anyone? It must be very difficult for someone like you to love someone, right?"

Phuwin was suddenly a bit dumbfounded towards Nanon's question. He suddenly asked about this issue, making Phuwin surprised so he didn't know how to react.

"No... no one"

Phuwin's hesitant voice made Nanon frown slightly in suspicion. He looked suspiciously at Phuwin as if wanting to read some information in his eyes. Nanon finally stopped making things difficult for Phuwin, he returned to sit still in his chair, his eyes looking straight at the night sky in front of him.

" Phuwin, you know, before I thought that just being alone was enough, until I realized that sometimes I also need someone else, someone who can willingly accept being by my side and willing to be by my side. protect you forever. If you have feelings for someone, don't keep them to yourself, learning how to express your feelings is also the way to make yourself happy."

Nanon spoke a few lines of confidence, as if he had experienced it himself. Phuwin listened to him, a feeling appeared in his heart, although he did not understand the meaning of his words, perhaps he was now I will remember this saying now, who knows, maybe I will need to use it later.