Chapter 8 - Dimond bar

Today, Joong, after giving Fourth his black card, sat and worked until late at night, solving the problems of the recent scandal involving his family. Not knowing where the information came from, the Thai press caught the news that Assassin's trio of assassins infiltrated Lertratkosum and took away The Cullinan. The rumors spread further and further, causing him to have to deal with the police and government. Thai government, fortunately he was smart enough to deal with this mess. After seeing the two policemen out the door, he leaned back in his chair to rest.

Remember that night, when he saw DK break into his room and then jump out of the window, he just stood from his room and watched. At first glance, he was capable, but maybe he was going to fight. together, he is not as strong as the other two, more like the type of person who uses stratagems rather than using force. Even though he knew that Pond had assigned Alan and Akan to capture people, he knew that this time it would not be easy to capture the other three people. They were assassins, and they were also the three most famous assassins in the world, with the ability to hide. Theirs can be said to be an unfathomable mystery. However, Joong knows that sooner or later he will be caught. Lertratkosum has never failed to catch people, especially those who touch his organization. Even if they hide in the corners of the world, they will still

Hunt it down until you find it.

Finishing his train of thought, He looked at the clock In the middle of the night, Joong remembered that Fourth had a call today racing so he comes home late, but Pond won't
What do you do besides sit in your office? organized to track down the whereabouts of the other three people,

Thinking back, he had nothing to do, Joong stood and got up, grabbed his coat and left the company. He got in the car and went to his familiar place often come.

_______________

Diamond is the most famous bar in Bangkok, Thailand, a true bar where rich people can throw money through the window, because those who can enter here must at least have a membership card or VIP card. From the outside, it looks like a bar for the upper class, but the people who often come to this bar seem to be all the faces of the underground. The sound of the car engine stopped in front of the gate. Dunk stepped down and looked up and down at this bar. He had heard that this bar was famous for a long time. After completing his mission, he once said he would definitely come here to have fun. play a little.

______________

After Dunk and Phuwin carried the entire coin they had just bought home, they slept until night. After waking up, he picked up his phone and saw a text message from Gemini telling him to go racing, Phuwin just saying he was going out to do something. Dunk didn't say much, everyone's life is like that, if you want to have your own world then have your own world. Dunk feels like he has nothing to do so he will find fun to play with.

Not even half a step into the shop, Dunk was stopped by two men

"Sorry, may I ask if you have a membership card?"

"Membership card?"

"That's right, if you want to come here you must have a membership card"

"How much, I will buy"

The two people in front of him, hearing his calm words, both expressed surprise and looked at each other, deciding so quickly, without even asking what the price was, when they looked at the beauty and brand name of the person he was wearing. What you're wearing in front of you also implies whether this person is capable or not.

"Please follow this way to register for a membership card"

Although Dunk was a bit uncomfortable with this because he didn't like the hassle, this procedure was very troublesome, and he was the person who hated trouble the most, but just because it was in the bar, he had to endure it. Dunk walked behind a staff member. When he walked out, he saw a VIP card in his hand, yes, a VIP card, not a membership card. Dunk was a bit surprised when he heard the value of the membership card. For a normal bar, this membership card could last a few years, but he liked to splurge, so a membership card VIP is not a problem, maybe in the future when there is a chance, he wants to invite Phuwin and Gemini to make cards here, and when he has free time, he can come and have some fun.

It was said from the beginning that Dunk's beauty could change heaven and earth, this time entering the bar immediately shocked everyone present. All eyes kept focusing on Dunk's attractive face. His eyeliner eyes made Dunk ten thousand times more attractive, a beauty that could make people unable to blink.

Dunk chose a corner and sat down, he knew the face .How beautiful my beauty is to the eyes. The others are already used to it, but Dunk forgot to warn them that this beauty exists murder, both literally and figuratively.

"give me a glass of Whiskey",

Dunk waited and looked around, immersing yourself in the music while listening See if there's anything that might interest you
Right now no.

After 30 minutes of Dunk entering the shop, Joong walked down from outside the shop. He didn't need to show any card. When the two people standing guard at the door saw him, they bowed down to greet him respectfully.

" Sir "

Diamond is Lertratkosum's bar, strictly speaking, under the control of Joong, Pond and Fourth. At first glance, this is a normal famous bar but it is an illegal trading place for all underground mafia gangs. wants to cooperate or through contact with Lertratkosum, this is only known to people in the circle. In addition, those who come here for the purpose of drinking and entertainment will most likely not know that the owner of this bar is the leader of the underworld. they only know Joong Archern as the leader in Thailand's business world.

Joong entered the restaurant, all the staff and subordinates bowed to him, but he just quietly walked back to his table, intending to drink some wine and go home, but what immediately caught his eye was an unfamiliar body. More familiarly, he recognized the person sitting in the opposite corner of the shop. Even if his face was covered, he would still recognize him. His ability to see people is never wrong.

The first time he saw that beauty, he must have been equally motionless, the dim light added to the other person's attraction, moreover, Joong also noticed that everyone was looking in that direction. He smiled slightly, it was true that God did not make him wait long. Joong sat at his table, looking at Dunk and thinking about how he would handle it when he caught him, but there was one thing, he Just as cruel as Pond.

Dunk sat at the bar for 30 minutes. That amount of time was enough for him to attract a few people to talk to him, as evidenced by the fact that now his table had someone sitting and chatting with him. Dunk is also very comfortable in these types of things, this beauty can be used to force others to do everything he says so why not hesitate to use it. Dunk felt hot because the other person's eyes looked at him lovingly. He knew that whoever approached him would have an intention, moreover, Dunk knew clearly what that intention was. Until the person next to him couldn't stand it anymore and reached out to unbutton one of his shirt buttons...

___________________

Please vote. ♥️