Chapter 17- The Chase

In a dark room emitting only a little light from a dim yellow electric lamp, a man's voice rang out.

"Up to now, you still haven't caught him!"

Kit turned his back and shouted at his stupid subordinates. It had been a long time since Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini had left the organization and they still had no trace of them, and last time they let Phuwin escape. Kit wants to target Phuwin, wants to completely kill him, for unknown reasons.

A phone call made him stop his angry attitude and pick up the phone. After hearing something from the other side, he turned to look at his subordinates again

" Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini are in Los Angeles, capture it, your last chance"

Kit pointed at his subordinates, they just bowed and left the room immediately. Kit used his angry eyes to look at the backs of his subordinates who were gradually leaving. He slammed his fist on the table. Currently all of his targets are in his area. This time, if there is any mistake and the three people escape, if they get back to Thailand, it will be very difficult to capture them. them, Thailand is not Assassin's territory.

_______________

Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini are currently on their way to their hidden helicopter. With the acumen of an assassin, the three quickly discover that someone is following behind. Dunk turned back to look at the group of people dressed in black behind him, in their hands they held loaded guns, aiming straight at their car and shooting. As soon as Gemini sat in the car, he clearly understood the situation and started pressing the gas pedal harder. The road ahead was a busy and crowded road. With his level of skill, Gemini could pass perfectly.

Dunk and Phuwin in the back couldn't sit still either. The two of them took the gun out of their pocket and calmly cocked it. They lowered the rear window of the car. Dunk ignored the danger and slid out the car door, opening his mouth. He smiled strangely, then aimed straight at the wheel of the group of people chasing him and shot. Just one of Dunk's bullets successfully exploded a wheel, stopping their chase.

"That simple?"

Dunk sat inside, expressing criticism while looking at his gun. Phuwin on the other side had also successfully destroyed a car, but there were still several motorbikes chasing them. Dunk's window was still down, his eyes accidentally looked sideways and saw a car chasing past him. The guy sitting in the back of the car was about to raise his gun to shoot but he was faster, one shot hit his arm and dropped the gun. gun in his hand.

"Dunk, Phuwin, prepare to get off the bus"

Hearing Gemini's words, Dunk and Phuwin looked ahead to see the situation. Not far away, there was a traffic jam, her car was stuck and could not move.

"3...2...1..."

After Gemini counted three , he drove the car to a corner, in a small alley, three people immediately jumped out of the car and mixed into the crowd. The gunfire from the chasing group began to fire simultaneously, causing chaos among all the people stuck in the middle of the road who scattered and fled. Some unfortunate people were hit by bullets. Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini ran to another part of the road. As for their chase, they now stopped and did not run anymore. Even if they ran, they were not as fast as the speed of a motorbike, so they were standing still. Take the gun and shoot back.

Chaotic gunfire rang out in the air,

After defeating a few guys, Dunk, Phuwin and Gemini chose to jump over the wall and go to another path. Behind them, they were still following closely. After the three of them jumped down the other side of the wall, they saw a car parked right in front of them. The eyes of the three were clearly shocked, yet they were able to meet Joong Archen right next to them.