Chapter 49 - Various Information

The sky turned to night, a solitude began to cover the surrounding landscape, with only a few flashlights and car lights trying to illuminate a secret area. Through a dense grove of trees, Pond and Gemini were standing looking at the group of people preparing to transport weapons, their eyes shining with calmness as they looked at everything, it seemed like they both had the same thought: no. cannot compete for weapons on Chinese soil, because in front of the two people, the forces are very strictly guarded, their intention would be to rob the weapons lot when Assassin lands.

"Let's go"

Pond spoke up when he heard the sound of their helicopter starting up. Gemini didn't say anything but turned around and walked with Pond towards the secret combat helicopter they had prepared, accompanying them for about five more subordinates, who are highly trained in aerial combat capabilities. When the Assassin helicopter's engine sound took off, Pond ordered his plane to follow.

Since getting on the helicopter, Gemini sat in a corner, started up the computer system he had prepared, and began to penetrate the control system of Pond's helicopter and take over the control function. After a while of processing, Gemini was able to hide the helicopter signal, in case the Assassins could scan the location while they were following, avoiding them.

discovered, his job now is to find out

Where does Assassin land?

_____________

Currently, Fourth is also sitting in his security room, his eyes intensely focused on connecting the signal with Gemini's helicopter. Knowing that their side had begun to act, Fourth did not hesitate to try to detect the signal of Assassin's flight path. Even though Phuwin did not participate in this mission, he still wanted to know the situation, so he sat next to Fourth from the evening. Joong and Dunk temporarily left Lertratkosum, assigned people to be present at locations in Thailand, and there were also people standing in the US waiting to receive orders.

The walkie-talkie sound rang out, Fourth's headset sounded Gemini's connection sound, as did Joong and Dunk's headsets outside, Gemini connected to them from the helicopter.

"Assassin's flight path, expected to land in Chonburi"

Gemini's voice rang out, but soon Fourth objected again

"Strange, but the signal from Assassin's flight path that I connected to was in Chanthaburi."

Fourth looked thoughtfully at the screen, the flight path he hacked from Assassin's helicopter screen was Chanthaburi, the red plane icon was still flashing on the screen, showing that it was still moving, moreover, the Later, there was still a signal of Gemini's helicopter following, so I was even more confident that what I found was correct.

Two different pieces of information surprised everyone. With the abilities of Gemini and Fourth, it is impossible for both pieces of information to be given at the same time. Gemini tried to interrupt the information hacking signal, then immediately hacked back into Assassin's helicopter signal, a series of red flight paths appeared, flashing across Gemini's screen. Looking silently at the screen, his dark eyes did not move at all

"The flight path was jammed by them, it was impossible to determine the exact location"

Fourth also seemed to have discovered the reason why Gemini and I had given two different positions. At this moment, Fourth's computer screen also appeared filled with messy overlapping red lines. Then it was Fourth himself who spoke through the walkie-talkie, the sound echoed through everyone's headphones. Gemini, after listening, continued speaking

"The only way to get close to their helicopter is to break the signal interference."

Gemini spoke, then turned to talk to Pond

"Pond, can you send the helicopter pilot to follow them closely?"

Pond nodded slightly and ordered his subordinates to start speeding up. Gemini at the same time increased the signal shielding to prevent Assassin's radar waves from hitting his helicopter. Phuwin from Lertratkosum sat next to Fourth. After hearing Gemini's decision, he could only shake his head in disappointment. Gemini started taking risks again, his nature of liking to rush into danger remained unchanged.

______________

The distance between their helicopter and Assassin's helicopter is getting closer and closer. Their helicopter flies above Assassin, at an altitude of about 50 meters apart. As long as it's not too close or too far, Gemini can still try. Try to find Assassin's flight signal.

"Strangely, the signal still shows two routes, one is Chonburi, the other is Chanthaburi"

Gemini, after approaching their helicopter, tried to probe again, but the result was still the same.

"No need anymore, let me go with Dunk to Chonburi, Alan Akan to Chanthaburi"

Joong on the other end of the line spoke up. If he couldn't find the exact address, he sent someone to block both places. There were people in Lertratkosum in every area. He wasn't afraid of not having enough people to respond. The important thing was the leader. like whether they will arrive in time to lead or not. After receiving Joong's orders, Alan Akan started getting into the car to carry out the mission. JoongDunk also drove to Chonburi right after. The signal from Pond and Gemini temporarily stopped connecting, because it was impossible to fully connect for a long time while they were in the air. Phuwin and Fourth sat in the security room, spent a while, looked at the screen for a while, the other two flight paths flashed signals, then a blue dot appeared on the screen making them both look at each other for a long time. , then both of them stood up and left without saying a word. Fourth ran out to get his newly purchased racing car. Just as he was about to accelerate away, he had to quickly brake because Phuwin suddenly came out of nowhere and blocked the road.

"One is that you let me go with you, two is that I will go on my own."

Fourth did not know what to say about Phuwin's words

How to handle it, I had to open the door for Phuwin to sit in. Fourth then pressed hard on the accelerator run.

________________

Do you think this two will get in trouble again 🙄