Chapter 63 - Nanon contact

After Ming Ming left, Joong was the one who noticed Dunk's attitude the most. At first he seemed bewildered, then suddenly became a little happier. He thought for a while and finally realized the problem with Dunk. , being a sensitive person like him, Joong suddenly leaned close to Dunk and said

"So you haven't talked to me for the past two days because you heard those rubbish rumors?"

"No way!"

Dunk felt like he had been stabbed in the heart. He jumped up and refused immediately, his eyes not daring to look directly at him. Seeing Joong looking at him without saying anything, being silent for a long time made him feel a bit strange. Dunk quickly refused to continue.

" I said no...um"

Before Dunk could finish his sentence, he pulled his head and kissed him. His eyes widened in surprise. He didn't think he would kiss him like this. Dunk was startled and pulled away from his kiss. He turned around and looked forward as if to escape. Joong put his hand on his head and looked straight into his eyes

"I told you that you are my person, then I will only have you. If you dare to think nonsense, I will send you to heaven with that thought."

His words made Dunk feel shy. Surely saying that doesn't mean he sees him as someone who truly belongs to him. He seems to see their relationship as real.

Dunk's heart pounded softly,

He cursed softly in his heart, originally only looking for matches The relationship between the two is a game, why now giving him such a headache. Surreptitiously give it His eyes were completely focused on driving, Dunk seemed to have done it realized what the strange feeling in my heart was

yes, but I'm still not sure, the feeling

He still needs time to feel this temporary feeling, because you are a changeable person, Interest in beauty is very quick but also get bored quickly. Look out the window, all the time

During the journey, no one said a word to anyone until the end when they get home.

______________

A few days later, Phuwin was completely cured, his wounds had healed, he began to return to his normal life, but what made him more focused was waiting for Nanon's call to Alan, who was That's why he often went to find Alan to ask about the situation. This morning, when Joong and Pond were sitting together, Alan rushed over from somewhere

"Boss, boss, Nanon has contacted me again"

Phuwin was coming down from the room when he suddenly heard what Alan had just said, he quickly ran down

"You said Nanon has contacted you?"

"Yes, he just called me"

Alan reported the situation. This morning, while he was at the training area observing everyone, suddenly a strange call came in. His hunch was that Nanon was calling and it was true. On the other end of the line, Nanon contacted him and told him Alan said he wanted to go back to China, he was currently in Europe. At that time, Alan also told Nanon the good news that he had found Phuwin, Nanon's younger brother. After hearing this, Nanon suddenly lost his voice. Just through the phone sound, Alan could guess the joy through his information. .

"Mr. Nanon said he wanted to contact everyone tonight."

"Okay"

Pond agrees to contact Nanon tonight, this may be the beginning of an investigation into Kirdpan's past, although it is not related to Lertratkosum but Assassin is the target of their organization. also makes them want to get involved. After clearly informing the situation, Alan also left and returned to the training area immediately. Dunk and Gemini came down from the room.

Seeing Alan leave, he also asked, then two

who also learned that Nanon was in contact. Currently in the room are Joong, Pond, Phuwin, Dunk and Gemini, and Fourth went to the bar yesterday

I got home late with my friends so I slept in. Akan from within the room led Black out and sat down, today is The day Black's bandage was removed, Akan was also approaching And took off his bandage, everyone stood and watched

Each layer of bandage was removed, Black's face clearly visible to all. Black after getting it back The light immediately smiled

"Finally got the bandage off, thank you everyone for your help, thank you, Akan"

Akan nodded slightly in response to Black's thanks. Only now could Black see everyone's faces. After a while of chatting, Black also learned that Nanon was about to contact again tonight. He offered to join everyone this time and was agreed. After that, everyone dispersed and everyone left. There is work to do so as well

Don't stay long.

__________________

In the afternoon, Phuwin had just gone out to the garden to get some fresh air when Fourth came running from somewhere. Pond looked out from the house and accidentally saw Fourth sitting with Phuwin chatting. A little discomfort arose in his heart. He put his hands in his pockets and stood from afar looking at the two people sitting on chairs in the garden chatting. His eyes must have immediately caught his half-hearted smile. Even though it was just a light smile, it was so bright. , however that smile was still so short that it seemed to last only a moment and then disappear.

"P' Phuwin, you still haven't answered me"

"Huh? What's going on?"

Phuwin was happily chatting with Fourth when she suddenly said something that made him a bit confused, making him wonder if he had forgotten something. Looking at Phuwin's confusing eyes, Fourth also understood that Phuwin probably considered Fourth's confession at that time to be drunk.

"Ah, nothing"

Fourth didn't mention it anymore, he was usually very straightforward, but suddenly felt something stopping him from repeating his previous confession to Phuwin. But his hand was still in his pocket, clutching the ring box tightly.

"Older brother..."

"Fourth, Akan is waiting for you in the house"

Fourth was just about to take out the ring box to give to Phuwin when suddenly he heard Pond's voice from behind him. He quickly put the ring box back in his pocket.

"Akan?, what's wrong , P' Pond?"

Fourth asked curiously. Even though Pond's voice was normal, he still felt a chill every time Pond caught her sitting with Phuwin.

"Regarding Nanon's connection tonight, it seems that Nanon connected in a special way, Akan wants your support"

"Yes, just let me"

Fourth smiled, he was very interested in things related to his forte. When he heard Pond mention the special connection method, he wanted to try to see how it worked. Fourth greeted Phuwin and left immediately. Now there was only Pond and Phuwin left. The atmosphere suddenly became quiet, making Phuwin feel uncomfortable. He tried to stand up and go back inside. was stopped in front of Pond.

"What's wrong with you?"

Phuwin stood and looked at Pond who was blocking in front of him and spoke. Seeing his attitude, he suddenly shivered. If he had raised his voice a little too loudly earlier, it would have made him angry. Phuwin lightly swallowed his saliva, already wanting to avoid these eyes.

"Um, I'll go into the room first."

Phuwin spoke, his voice a bit lower than before, wanting to get past him to leave, but his arm was soon caught by him.

"Follow me"

"Huh? Where are you going?"

Phuwin asked in bewilderment. Seeing him only say one sentence and then leave, Phuwin had to ask again. Pond didn't say anything, just turned back to look at him, those eyes seemed to be commanding, Phuwin didn't dare to ask anymore, when he saw him turn his back and continue walking, he automatically followed.

______________

It is Phuwinfourth? / pondPhuwin?

Can any one guess!