Chapter 42 - Bring it back

Fourth is not afraid of Gemini's threat at all, even his two brothers can cause trouble, so what is this? It must have been dragged out of here for no reason, I haven't fought yet. Luckily, he still dared to threaten me. Gemini's face was expressionless, his eyes were dark as he looked at Fourth in front of him, responding harshly, your challenge made him unable to do anything, but those eyes looking at him like that made Gemini very angry, he don't understand why he's upset.

"I want to go back to find Phuwin"

Fourth ignored what Gemini was doing in front of him. He turned around and wanted to go back inside, but he pulled him back and put him on his shoulder and brought him into the car.

"Oh Gemini, what are you doing?"

Gemini immediately carried her into the car and drove her home. The whole way Fourth kept cursing him and causing trouble, but later, due to the alcohol in her body, when she got tired, she fell asleep in the car. Gemini stopped the car, turned to look at Fourth and saw that he was fast asleep. This quiet appearance should have appeared more on him, so it would look cute like that. Gemini sighed, not writing why he wanted to carry this burden home, he unfastened his seat belt, got out of the car, walked around to the other side, opened the car door, and gently unfastened his seat belt. then carried Fourth into the house.

It was now late at night, no one was awake in the house anymore, he didn't want to bother anyone so he carried Fourth up to his room himself. He only needed a few steps to open Fourth's door and take her inside. Laying her down on the bed, he looked at Fourth, who was sleeping soundly, motionless, then looked around. It was quite similar to his room. He was indeed passionate about technology and security, surrounded by computers and systems.

After finishing observing, Gemini was about to return to the room, but when he saw Fourth lying on the bed, he couldn't ignore it. He shook his head, went into the bathroom and saw a basin of damp water, then wiped his body and changed his clothes for him. He swore he was just changing clothes, not looking at his skin at all. After Gemini put his things away, he saw Fourth reaching out to look for a blanket. He went to pull the blanket to cover Fourth. Before he could leave, Fourth grabbed his hand. Suddenly, he opened his eyes and looked at him, making him a bit stiff , but she was still half drunk, half awake, looking at Gemini

"P' Phuwin? Are you taking me home?"

Fourth couldn't distinguish the person in front of him. He looked towards Gemini and called out to Phuwin. This drunken voice made him a bit uncomfortable. Fourth was holding his hand tightly and laughing unconsciously

"You still haven't answered me yet, I like you"

The words that just came out made the space around him go silent, everything he just heard seemed like he wanted to hit him with a stick. Why did he feel uncomfortable, and even a little disliked? He stood motionless for a long time, watching Fourth crawl into the blanket to seek warmth and then sleep soundly, his hand still refusing to let go of his hand and holding it tightly. Gemini didn't want it anymore, he boldly removed Fourth's hand, his face turned dark and he left the room, returning the quiet space to the person sitting peacefully on the bed.

_______________

Phuwin, who saw Gemini hastily pulling Fourth away, went back to the table to take everyone's things back, picked up Fourth's phone and put it in his pocket. Before Phuwin could chase after Gemini, his eyes fell on Assassin's two subordinates. . Phuwin is certain that the other two are Kit's people, because the tattoos on their hands are the Assassin logo.

Not having time to prepare a mask, Phuwin had to hide in a dark corner and secretly spy on the other two people. Following two subordinates who were coming to sit in a corner on the second floor, Phuwin walked over and chose a table next to the other two, but he turned his back so they wouldn't recognize him.

"Damn it, Mr. Kit told us to find Phuwin's whereabouts, but he hid so well, who knows when we'll ever catch him?"

When Phuwin heard this sentence, his lips curled up. He was still listening attentively to what they were saying. Choosing this place to discuss, they were also taking too much risk.

"Recently he's been close to the leaders of Lertratkosum, it's not that easy to catch him."

The other person spoke, and the two of them fell into silence for a while

"Ah, that batch of weapons, when do you plan to transport it here?"

"We just brought it to the gathering place today, tomorrow we will start taking it to the helicopter, and the day after tomorrow we will take it back to Thailand."

Phuwin sat next to him and heard all this information. It was truly lucky to encounter these two idiots today. Everything would be okay if Phuwin's phone did not show the incoming call sound, it was from Gemini, so the two Assassin subordinates also paid attention to where Phuwin was sitting. Quickly turning off the phone ringer, Phuwin quickly texted Gemini back that he would be back soon. Feeling two dark shadows behind him, Phuwin knew he might be discovered. Holding Silver in his hand to prepare to respond, Phuwin was in a difficult position to act because there were so many people here, perhaps it would be better to lure them out of here.

Thinking like that, Phuwin quickly ran away, the other two men began to chase after them because they had confirmed that it was indeed Phuwin, the person being chased by the organization. When Phuwin goes to the bar, he usually keeps his head clear, but today he unintentionally drank too much with Fourth, so he's a bit drunk right now. Hiding in a corner of the wall, clutching the Silver thread that Phuwin had taken out of the ring, seeing the other two guys calling someone, it seemed like they were calling more people, Phuwin wanted to kill them both at once, but he couldn't. This wisdom is difficult to act on, so you can only kill one person first.

Taking Silver and slitting one guy's neck, Phuwin was discovered by the other guy and chased after him. He quickly ran out the door. Phuwin immediately met ten Assassins waiting for him. Silently cursing, Phuwin didn't go out today without a gun, it was in the car, but the car was driven back by Gemini. Phuwin's current weapon is only Silver, no matter how capable he is, it's difficult. but could escape the large group of people in front of him.

________________

Thank you for voting 😊