Chapter 80 - The Truth

1 month ago

"Don't let Phuwin down just because you're grateful to the guy who killed his family."

Joong looked at Dunk as he spoke, he said every word as if he wanted to warn Dunk, Dunk's eyes were slightly surprised when he heard Khan's words.

"What did you say?"

"Black's father, colluding with Assassin to betray Kirdpan"

Twenty years ago, Kirdpan refused to cooperate and canceled the contract with Assassin because he discovered unusual signs, Assassin had bad intentions, and Kirdpan had no reason to keep that contract. Assassin knew that the plot would not succeed so he played a dirty trick. Kit then took advantage of Black's father, giving him bad thoughts about Kirdpan. Black's father then had negative thoughts, thinking that Kirdpan did not value him and did not trust him, so he showed him managed the armory without even giving him the same position as Alan and Akan. Jealousy arose, especially when he saw that his son Black was not noticed by Alan Akan, the two of them only paid attention to Nanon and Phuwin.

Black's father's thoughts are truly ridiculous, the children of subordinates and the children of the leader are even compared together, Black cannot inherently stand on equal footing with Nanon and Phuwin, nor will he ever be. well done like Alan and Akan. Jealousy caused Black's father to steal Kirdpan's secret information and give it to Assassin, which is why Kit also knew that the person with the tattoo on his back was a sign of Kirdpan's bloodline. Black that year makes the way for Assassin to plant bombs in the organization, later leading people to destroy their own master.

Black once said that when his father carried him out, he saw Dew's father shooting a gun at Kunakorn, which was actually a lie. The truth that year was that Black's father personally shot and killed Kunakorn and then left. By the time Dew's father arrived, he could not save his close friend in time. After Alan and Akan returned, they only saw Kunakorn in a pool of blood in the middle of the house. Jirawat that year, out of revenge, silently attacked Assassin, but was discovered by Kit, and he poisoned him with the medicine that Black used to splash Phuwin's face. Unfortunately, Jirawat that year had no cure, because people knew. The only cure for that disease is Kirdpan's people. Black's father stole the medicine recipe for Assassin. The person who inherited it the most was Black. However, the recipe was not complete, so there were some shortcomings.

One more thing, Black was the mysterious person at the party that Danes held at that time. He originally spared Phuwin because he was confident that no one could save him when he was drugged, but he did not expect Akan to do it at that time. For Lertratkosum, Akan is a master healer and also knows how to eliminate this toxin. From then on, Black tried to blend into Lertatkosum, probably injured his own eye, then stood waiting for Gemini and Fourth to race.

After that, rush to the front of the car.

When entering Lertratkosum, Black accidentally met Dunk the most. He also knew that he was one of the three famous assassins, so he wanted to find a way to get close to take advantage of him, but unfortunately he could not get any information from him. , just feeling more and more attracted to that beauty, also called a little interested.

From then on, Black tried to approach him more, but when he saw Joong's eyes, he gradually began to feel wary. Recently, Kan contacted Black, telling Black to pay attention to Dunk, and finally trying to lure him back to Kan. That beauty is really attractive, not to mention even Kan likes it, but The person Kan was targeting, he didn't dare to fight anymore, he only knew how to complete the mission

Black is like a dog loyal to his master, while his father is a traitor.

___________________

After listening to Joong tell the whole story, Dunk suddenly became silent for a while. Too much information came at the same time, Dunk needed time to absorb. Dunk's eyes flashed with anger, but Black had previously made up such a perfect story of deception.

"After listening, do you want to take care of Black anymore, hm?"

Joong stood opposite Dunk, speaking in a questioning voice. Dunk looked at him with unpleasant eyes, as if he liked to tease him.

"Of course I want"

This statement from Dunk made Joong look at him in surprise, as if everything was not according to his thoughts. What do you want? Do you want to be close to Black, damn it, how dare you. Joong was annoyed and thought like that

"I want to make him dig his own grave"

Dunk raised his sinister voice, smiled slightly and looked at him. After a while of chatting, only Joong showed an angry expression as if he didn't want to, but in the end he was convinced by Dunk. Dunk's plan was to approach Black to investigate his whereabouts and his appearance. If you have land to use, why not use it? Joong's face looked disinterested, he probably didn't even want to smile anymore, his mouth drooped as if it was about to be robbed. Dunk looked at him for a while, finally sighed, then walked closer to him and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Just approaching, the person I love is you"

Joong felt less sad after hearing this sentence, but he still wanted to confirm it again

"Really love? No more ambiguity?"

"Um, not ambiguous"

Dunk quietly accepted and said he loved him, he had already confirmed his feelings, there was no need to worry anymore. Having played with many people so far, it's time to find someone to be with. Moreover, Joong is the person who attracts him the most. At first, he was only attracted to his beauty because it matched his taste. Later, seeing him protect him, he gradually placed him in his heart and in an important position. . Looking at him being jealous of him, he also knew that he must be serious about him, so he was ready to love him completely.

Joong smiled as soon as he heard Dunk's words and went to hug him

"So...we should work hard tonight, right?"

Joong's deep, hoarse voice sounded a bit strange in Dunk's ears. Before he could react, he kissed him forcefully.

"Wait... wait Joong"

Dunk just had time to scream like that and then Joong pulled him onto the bed and kissed him. An intense night took place, the two officially became lovers, defining their relationship.

____________________

Back to reality, Joong was asking to celebrate one month of knowing each other, but looking at his tone, Dunk couldn't help but think dark thoughts. Dunk pushed him away and scolded him

"No! The mission will continue tomorrow"

Dunk affirmed. After hearing this, Joong could only look at him with a sad face but did not dare to do anything. However, he still reached up to kiss him, a good night kiss and then hugged Dunk to sleep.

____________________

I will finish this in 3-4 days.... again thank you for waiting ❤️