Chapter 47 - Plan

I don't know how many times this room has been covered by quiet silence. Phuwin later told everyone what happened last night. The silence suddenly happened again.

"It's the Assassins again"

Dunk then spoke up angrily, his eyes filled with hatred

"A while ago, Kit said he wanted to kill me because of the tattoo on my back."

Phuwin spoke up

" So that means he has something to do with Kirdpan"

Gemini spoke up, Phuwin being chased like this made him no less angry than Dunk

"Let's forget about this, there are more important things to discuss right now."

Phuwin moved slightly, sat up straight to ease the pain, hugged his stomach while leaning back against the chair, he looked at Joong and Pond and spoke softly.

"Tomorrow they will transfer the stolen weapons from Danes to Thailand, today is the day they will transfer the weapons to the helicopter"

The information that Phuwin just said may be the most important information he can bring back to Lertratkosum. This time, Pond is probably the one who decides the most, because for this mafia, it can be considered the year of keeping One step more powerful than Joong. Pond crossed his arms and looked at Phuwin, he had no opinion, however he needed more accurate information about the time, so now he was waiting for contact from his subordinates in China, that's why. Because this morning Joong went down to the lobby to discuss with Alan and Akan.

"The other side has just sent information, indeed in those dollar boxes are weapons that we bought and were stolen. According to the report, our subordinates have investigated and they will take off.

at 12 o'clock tomorrow night"

Alan spoke up, now he has time to announce this incident, Assassin will transport the stolen weapons to Thailand, expected to land in Thailand .

three o'clock in the morning, but the other side has not yet investigated where they will land,

"Prepare people to respond in Thailand. As for China, let the plane follow the Assassins to clearly understand their landing location, don't be fooled to detect"

Pond then spoke softly, he would complete this mission, dividing it into two teams, one team

tracking down Assassin from China, a team is already in Thailand to retrieve the other batch of weapons. He intends to go to China to lead his subordinates on the other side, while Joong will lead his subordinates on this side.

" Let's keep it that way for now, tonight I'm going china with Gemini"

After dividing the two forces, Pond stood up. For missions, he was not a big pick. Each of his moves was carefully calculated, arranged by his own intelligence. It's not a coincidence that he chose Gemini to go with him. Gemini has the ability to provide security, it can be said to be one level higher than Fourth, so Gemini can go with Han, if there is a spirit battle on the plane, or the aerial signal is disturbed. chaos, they can deal with it. Joong, Dunk and Fourth will be in Thailand, having Fourth here will make it easier to connect signals with Gemini, information will be transmitted quickly and promptly.

"Wait, where am I?"

Phuwin didn't see him assigning tasks to him and immediately wondered

"Do you think with your situation, participating in this mission will help, or will it just cause more burden for us? It's best for you to stay at home."

Pond spoke coldly, his eyes without any expression looking at Phuwin. A person like you isn't injured enough after seven hours, so he still wants to follow them on this mission. Phuwin didn't meet his eyes, along with that attitude, he knew

probably won't let you participate in this mission. Phuwin also didn't say anything, but his tone through Phuwin's ears sounded like he was mocking him. Phuwin looked at him and wanted to get hot, if he had the ability to fight, he promised to hit his head first. Always sparing words, but every sentence that comes out makes him angry cannot refute.

"Dude, you're going to take Gemini, why don't you let me go with you?"

Fourth also wondered, since when did he trust Gemini so much? In the previous round of partner investigation, Dunk and Gemini were chosen by his brother. Fourth can accept that Gemini is good, but is aware of his teasing ways

It makes me ruffle my feathers. Now I want to be in opposite positions with him, I want to go with Pond

" Fourth, this is not the time to be stubborn."

Pond raised his voice. It's not that he doesn't trust his younger brother, but this time when going out is dangerous, Fourth is more focused on security, self-defense requires remembering guns, that's why he often sees Fourth like to hold a laser gun like that. Furthermore, my driving ability is also better than aerial combat. If their helicopter lands in Thailand, I will be able to take advantage of this ability to respond or retreat. Pond should still take Gemini, Gemini is an assassin, has much more experience in fighting and escaping than Fourth, the ability to handle situations he also witnessed in the time Gemini, Dunk and Phuwin broke in. Lertratkosum takes away The Cullian.

Fourth heard that his brother did not accept it

Knowing that she was sad, knowing that it was useless to ask, she sadly sat down on the chair, crossed her arms to show her anger, but still could not shake Pond's decision. Pond, after the people scouted Alan and Akan, left and went to his room, preparing to go to China. Everyone began to return to their rooms, trying to retrieve this weapon, not knowing if there was any danger or not, but still hoping that Pond and Gemini would know how to grasp the situation and handle it. Letting a plane follow their helicopter is very easy to be scanned by their radar, Gemini must do everything possible to avoid and cover up their plane signals.

__________________

Thanks guys for waiting....and sorry for late update ♥️