Chapter 69 - Meeting

The air in China this season is a bit cold, Fourth is currently buried in his warm coat, both hands in his pockets and stepping out of the car. Looking back, he saw Joong and Pond getting out of the car, and Gemini, Dunk and Phuwin went in the same car, Alan also went on this trip, but Akan was not with him as usual, but Black instead. Akan needed to stay in Lertratkosum to act on their behalf when they not here.

Everyone has just taken a flight to China to meet Nanon. The location is a private room rented by Nanon, located in a high-class five-star hotel area, ensuring safety and privacy. As soon as we arrived, we just needed to show our names and everyone was assigned a room, Joong and Pond had a room, Dunk and Phuwin had a room, Gemini and Fourth had a room, and finally Alan and Black.

"Why do i have to sleep with Gemini?"

They came here and stayed for a while with hope wanted to investigate Kirdpan, so he needed to arrange a place to sleep. When Fourth saw that he was allowed to sleep with Gemini, he jumped up.

"You two are the same age, have the same talent, have the same interests, I think this arrangement is reasonable, Third Young Master."

Alan stood next to him and spoke

"I don't agree, I'll call for a single room."

Fourth looked angry that he was being arranged like this, and moreover, he didn't dare look at Gemini.

"Single rooms are currently fully booked"

"Then I'll have a double room alone."

"Let's stay with the two of us. If there's any danger, we'll deal with it together."

Fourth was devastated when he heard this information from the mouth of Pond, this place does not have many rooms, only There are meeting rooms and restaurants available, so it works Single rooms being booked out often happens.

Fourth In the end had to carry his things to his room With Gemini, in the middle of the road, you will be snatched away If you lose it, bring it up to help. Two people temporarily put their things first when he came to meet everyone in the room where Nanon has arranged.

In that closed room, Nanon was looking at a pistol in his hand. He also had a passion for making weapons. Kirdpan was also an organization that specialized in creating weapons in the past. Kirdpan has always had this outstanding manufacturing ability, which is also the reason why Phuwin always likes to create his own weapons so much, very similar to his family's genetics.

Clack

The sound of the door opening rang out, Nanon turned slightly to look in the direction of the sound, his hand put his gun in his pocket, he didn't want to scare everyone just meeting for the first time. There were eight people in total. He knew there would be quite a crowd this time, so he prepared a room with enough room. The atmosphere seemed a bit serious, especially due to the bodies of the mafia and assassins, so it became even more tense. Nanon had to be the one to dispel this atmosphere

"It's just our first meeting, there's no need to be so serious, everyone just relax and sit down."

Nanon flashed a smile that showed off his two dimples. How did he look? As soon as he entered, everyone looking at his face immediately thought he was extremely serious, his face was cold and sharp. With the black outfit on his body, it made everyone think so, until he smiled, everyone suddenly realized that Nanon had a much gentler personality, and could even make everyone unconsciously say something. Asking if there are people in this world who are both cool and cute like that, this question definitely appeared in Fourth's mind first.

The atmosphere behind Nanon's smile was a bit softer, because Nanon looked more approachable than everyone thought, everyone walked over and sat down, only Nanon noticed one person, it seemed to be Phuwin, he guessed. So. Phuwin, since seeing Nanon, had intended to walk closer to him, he also sat in the closest position to him.