I'm normal again?

Guess whose back, back again.
But like, I'm back(ish). Can't promise anything about my writing and when I publish. Soooo. Hope you like this.

Peter was slowly losing his mind, everything was fuzzy, he was moving slower, and he could barely breathe, what was HAPPENING?!

~That morning~

Peter woke up roughly. He looked at his alarm clock and saw he still had 10 minutes before he had to get up. He sighed and laid back down. He couldn't fall asleep so he just laid there. When his alarm went off, he noticed the absence of hunger.

"Huh, guess I ate enough yesterday." He said to himself. He got dressed and walked into the living room.

"Morning." He mumbled tiredly.

"Morning Pete," Bucky said as he started piling pancakes on a plate for Peter.

"That's enough, thanks, Buck."

"You sure Pete?" Bucky looked confused at the 3 pancakes, instead of the usual 12.

"Yeah... Not that hungry I guess." Peter took the plate and a small cup of coffee and sat at the dining table.

After two pancakes he started getting full, a fuller feeling he usually gets. It was weird, he felt good otherwise so it was unlikely that he was sick. He walked back to his room to get his bag, leaving his pancake to take with him when he left for school.

"Whoa, watch out kid, almost floored your old man there."

"Sorry Mister Stark, I guess I didn't see you." Peter finished the sentence with a yawn.

"No worries kiddo. You okay?"

"Yeah, fine." Peter walked off into his room.

He grabbed his bag, threw in his homework and walked back to the kitchen to grab his lunch (made by our sweet Buckaroo) Saying his goodbyes to everyone as he walked into the elevator.

~~

"Did he look off to you?" Tony asked Bucky.

"Yes, he only ate 2 pancakes, he usually eats 12, or 9 on a bad day. He said he's fine, so we will see what will happen."

"Yeah, I guess so...

~At school~

Peter had trouble focusing on, well, everything. His vision was blurry, he was developing a headache and he was tired, extremely tired.

The bell rang, signalling it was time for lunch. Peter sluggishly grabbed all his stuff, stuffed it into his bag and followed the rest of his class out. When he entered the cafeteria he was trying to look for Ned and MJ. Shouldn't be that hard right? Right?
Well, wrong. Peter could barely recognise anyone. As he just walked around, hoping to see Ned or MJ, he bumped into someone. And of course that someone had to be Flash, who was carrying a tray, which was now pushed against his chest.

"Oh for fucks sake Penis, what can you do?!" Flash yelled angrily. Before Peter could even react, he was pushed back hard, by Flash. As Peter landed on his back, hard, all the air pushed out of his lungs. He coughed as he tried to gain his breath again.

"Puny Penis Parker." Flash kicked him one more time before walking away. Peter just laid there, trying to focus and thinking of what he needed to do. Well, he needed to get up, but he didn't have the energy.

"Come on Pete, let's get you up." Someone was talking to him. Someone was helping him up.

"Ned?" Peter asked in a breath.

"Yeah buddy, it's me. Let's go to MJ okay? Come on."

Ned helped Peter to the table where MJ was waiting for them. When Peter was seated he immediately laid his head in his arms, closing his eyes for a sec.