Autism?

I don't know anyone with autism so if something isn't right about this story, please tell me.

Peter was a happy kid, but Tony was kinda worried about him. When Peter left to school on Monday he called all the Avengers in the living room. 

"Tony? What's this about?" Clint says tiredly. 

"Yeah, you woke us up!" Sam yawned. 

"If it's something unimportant I will murder you!" Natasha says, and Bucky nods in agreement.

"It's about Peter." Tony says, catching everyone's attention. 

"Is he hurt?"
"Who do I have to kill?"
"Is he being bullied?"

"No, no one and I don't think so." Tony says, answering all the questions. "Just sit down." Everyone sat down. 

"I think I'm not the only one who noticed, when he moved in here, that he was disorientated all the time, getting angry or cry at every small thing. It took him almost 3 months to just fully to living here."

"I don't get what you're trying to tell us." Steve was confused. 

"Also he doesn't have many friends, just 2. But he never meets them after school. He has trouble speaking hard sentences and a hard time trying to get our attention. He doesn't like getting asked questions. He is always focussed on one thing. And have you ever followed him in a day? He had the same routine for everything." Tony explains. 

"What are you trying to say?" Steve was still confused. 

"What I'm trying to say, I think Peter is..." 

"Autistic, you think Peter has autism." Bruce says.

"Yeah."

"What's autism?" Steve asks.

"Autism refers to a broad range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication." Bruce explains. 

They discussed for a bit and started to do some online digging on autism.

Time skip to where Peter is home again.

"Hey, Peter." Steve says seeing Peter exit the elevator. 

"Hi!" Peter says happily. Peter grabbed a glass, filled it with water and walked to the couches and sat down. 

"Peter we wanted to give you a little test." Tony says, sitting down next to Peter. 

"Okay." Peter answered. Tony handed Peter a paper.

This was on the paper

Peter read it and says. "Sally would look in the box for her ball." 

Tony and Bruce looked at each other. 

"Can you tell me why you think that?" Bruce asks.

Silence. 

"Because the ball is in the box." Peter looked at his watch and stood up. "I am going to do my homework in my room." And he walked away. 

When Peter closed his door Bruce started to speak. 

"You were right Tony. He said the box, and it took a while to answer the question." 

The whole team agreed, and they scheduled an appointment with a doctor to get a full diagnosis. 

A few weeks later...

After 6 visits to a psychologist and 3 visits to a diagnostic, Peter finally got diagnosed. He got diagnosed with autism. Peter doesn't have autism in a heavy form, that's why the team didn't really notice it. 

Things didn't really change for Peter, he was still his happy and organised self. The team did change a few things. They made a bunch of rules to make sure Peter would be okay. 

It's short I know, but I didn't really have any more inspiration. 

Hope you liked it!!!

Any requests?