I choose my own ending

Okayyy small chapter for yall. 

"We got you surrounded Peter, there's no way out." 

Peter looked behind him and decided it would be the only way.

"There is." Peter smiles at the group in front of him, opens his arms and falls back. As he falls down he thinks I choose my own ending. 

One hour earlier

"The group known as the Sinister Six is spotted fighting Spider-Man at the edge of a cliff in {a place where a cliff is}. Go there as fast as possible, he won't be able to survive much longer." Fury ordered the Avengers. 

Meanwhile, Peter was fighting 6 different people at the same time. Was he on the winning side? No. Did he have any web fluid left? Also no. Doc Oc grabbed him with one of his arms and threw him away. Peter almost slid off the cliff if it wasn't for his stickiness. He stood back up. 

"Is that all you got?!" He yelled, making Doc Oc even angrier. Peter tried his best to jump away from the arm, but he was too late. The arm had grabbed him by his neck. Electro electrocuted him and Sandman punched him hard. Peter fell on the ground grunting in pain. 

"Come on Spider-Man, just give up." Mysterio said. 

"Never!" Peter got up again and got a few punches done before being thrown back to the edge of the cliff. They surrounded him and pointed their weapons at him. 

When the Avengers arrived the saw Peter surrounded by The Sinister Six. They all kept running as fast as they could, trying to safe their youngest member. 

"We got you surrounded Peter, there's no way out." Sandman said. 

Peter looked behind him and back to the Sinister Six, behind the Six he saw the Avengers running towards them. They wouldn't be on time. In a split second, he made his choice. This would give the Six a shock big enough to not expect the Avengers. 

"There is." Peter smiled at their confused faces, opened his arms and let himself fall back. The wind rushes past his body as he was building up more and more speed. The last thing he thought was I choose my own ending. After that his world became black. 

"After a big battle between Spider-Man and The Sinister Six, the finally have been caught. They are now all on a life sentence in prison." The newsreader said. 

"You have to stop doing that!"

"Sorry, there was no other option."

"There was!"

"Okay... Maybe..."

Tony gave a stern look.

"Okay, there was. But I didn't think of that okay. And if I was going to die I was going to die my own way. Now leave me alone, Bruce said I have to rest."

"You know Pete, next time I won't be there to catch u." But by the time Tony finished Peter was already asleep.