I Will Always Love You

Uhm, sorry but this is short. Also really sad.

Sorry for not posting so much, but school is just keeping me very busy. My inspiration is also not that big. So do you guys have requests?

Well let's go on thing the story.

Peter and Wade were chilling at Peters room. They were cuddling on Peter's bed, wade was playing with Peter his hair, which made Peter almost fall asleep. But Peter knowing if he goes to sleep he would never wake up.

"Wadie??" Peter said.

"Yess baby"

"I love you, you know that right?"

To say Wade was confused is an understatement.

"I know that baby, and I love you to." Wade said, not questioning Peter.

"Good."

20 minutes later....

"I have a challenge for you Wadie." Peter said, getting up.

"Oehhh, tell meeeee." Wade said excited.

"The challenge is, that you cannot talk to me the next 24 hours, if you succeed I will always love you."

"I accept the challenge. But does that mean I have to leave?"

"Yes wade, you have to leave." Peter said with a chuckle.

Wade gave Peter a kiss and looked on the clock. It's 5.28 pm.

"Bye Petie, I will se you tomorrow at exactly 5.28 pm."

"Bye Wade." Peter gave Wade one last hug and kiss.

The next day...

Wade was at the Parkers appartement at exactly 5.28 pm. He walked inside, but didn't saw Peter. He only saw May, sitting on the couch, with a tear stained face.

"May" Wade asks carefully. "Where's Peter?" Wade was scarred for the awnser.

"He-He... Last year Peter was diagnosed with a rare disease. The doctors gave him 6 months. He... He survived so long. But yesterday he knew that is was his last. He didn't want to worry you, so he gave you the challenge..." She stuttered out.

Both May and Wade were crying now. Wade had a loss of words, not knowing how to react.

"He left you this." May handed Wade a shoebox. When Wade opened it, he saw a bunch of photographs of Peter and him. Some with a small note written on them. Like 'first date' or 'love you'. Wade looked at all the pictures with a smile on his face, but also tears streaming down his face. At the bottom of the box was an envelope with Wade's name written on it.

You did it, I'm very proud of you Wadie. I will love you every day with everything I have, and always remember that I watch over you. Don't you dare to not move on. I love you, I love all the good memories we made. And I will never forget the first time we met, when I wasn't out yet. You gave me the courage and a change to make something out of my short life. I will always appreciate that. I know you love me, and remember I love you.

Can you do one thing for me? Can you please keep an eye on May. Make sure she will also move on.

Love,

Peter <3

And Wade kept the promise. He weekly visited May, to make sure she was okay. And he noticed that Peter really was looking out for him.

It took a while for Wade to move on. But on age 31 he married to a guy named Erik, and they adopted 2 kids.

Writing this made me legit cry.