Sick

When Peter woke up he feels like Shit. He was nauseous and has a headache. He got up and run to the bathroom. He puked. And puked. And puked. Till nothing was left. He leaned against the wall.

After 10 minutes Peter got up. He wrapped a blanket around his body and walked to the living room. Only it didn't go as planned...

When Peter walked in the hallway he didn't hear Clint waking in the vents. He didn't sense that he was going to drop.

Clint saw Peter walking in the hallway. So he was planning to do a prank attack to the poor boy. So he jumped down from the vents and landed on top of Peter.

When Clint jumped on top of him. He fell, of course. But he also hitted his head hard on the grond. Now Peter is unconscious, and Clint is scared. He picked up Peter and ran to MedBay. While running he noticed that Peter was really hot.

"BRUCE I REALLY NEED HELP. LIKE. RIGHT. NOW!!!!" He screamed.

Bruce came running to him and asked what happened. So Clint explained. And Bruce didn't look happy. He began to check up Peter.

After 3 minutes Tony came running in.

"What happened, FRIDAY alerted me that Peter is in MedBay."

So Clint began to tell the story again and was now running away from Tony.

"How is he?" Tony asks Bruce after he chased Clint for 10 minutes.

"He has a smal concusion from the fall, and has a fever 103.2°."

Tony nodded.

"So the kid can get sick, after the whole spider thing." Mental note made.

It was a question if Peter could get sick, now they have an answer.

After 7 minutes Peter woke up with a groan.

"What happened?" He asks weakly.

"Clint fell on you and you hit your head. Now you have a little concusion and a fever." Tony explains.

"That is why my head hurts more. I'm gonna sleep. Night dad."

Tony was surprised to say.

"Good night son."

The end.

Wow 2 chaperts this day. This is short and bad. But I hope you liked it!

Do you guys like it is I do a face reveal when I hit the 2k?