Jealous

Major warning! : no grammar control is used in this story!

Hello, my name is Peter Stark. I am the son of Tony Stark and Stephen Strange. I have one sibling, my bother Harley. We are both 16 but not related by blood. We got both adopted by Tony and Stephen. We both go to Midtown High with fake names. My name is Peter Parker, and Harleys name is Harley Keener. The school doesn't know we are related, they just think we are friends. And boi, I have to tell a story to you! But first I need to tell you another story to make sure you understand the whole story

3rd P.O.V.

"Hey Penis, why are you always walking after Keener? Are you gay or something?!" Flash spoke the word gay as if it was some kind of sickness.

"Well yes Flash, maybe I am gay!" Peter said without realizing. She he realized he quickly said:" Shit, I shouldn't have said that." But it was already to late, one of Flashes friends filmed it, and it was now send to the whole school. And everything went bad...

More and more people started to pick on Peter. But Harley, he never left his side. He always wanted to do something about it but Peter would just stop him. Until one day. The whole school was gathered for some kind of announcement. But they were all surprised by who walked on the stage. It was Harley Keener.

"We all know that Flash Thompson outed Peter Parker as Gay, which is true. But I have noticed that a lot of people don't accept the fact he likes boys. That why I want to say. I'M FUCKING BI! DOES THAT CHANGE ME AS A PERSON? NO! So I want yall to stop and pick on someone because they are part of the LGBTQ+ community. Understood?"

Someone in the crowd stood up and yelled:" I'M PAN! "

" I'M ACE! "
" I'M GAY! "
" I'M BI! "
" I'M NON BINARY! "

And more and more followed. Harley made school better for Peter, and Peter would never forget that.

~~

Okay, now on with the story I really want to tell you!

~~

"Hey babe." Harleys girlfriend, Hailey, said to Harley.

"Hey baby!" Harley responded and gave her a kiss.

"Can you come over and stay the night? My parents said it was okay since it's Friday." Hailey asks.

"Let me ask my dad, but I'm almost sure I can." Harley responded while grabbing his phone.

"I hope you can!!"

"I just texted my dad, but we have to go to class. See you later?"

"Of course!" They shared a kiss before going separated ways.

Harley met up with Peter to go to their class whe he got a text.

"Hey Pete." Harley said while looking at his phone.

"Hey Harls. Dad said we can have a movie night tonight, that would be fun right?"

"I'm sorry Pete, but dad just said I was able to stay over at Hailey. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure. Have fun! Will you leave right after school?" Peter asks as they enter the class room.

"Yeah. She said I could come right away, and I still have some clothes at hers because I forgot them last time"

"Yeah, that includes MY favorite hoodi!"

"I will make sure to bring it home this time. I promise.

"Really, just like you promised to bring me ice cream when I dislocated my knee."

"Ow come on! That was that one time just forget about it. And for your memory I bought you som-"