Peter Parker Who?

If you asks the school who Peter Parker is, nobody knew who he was, except Ned Leeds. Peter was that one shy boy who had really good grades. In the school halls he always the nerdy and ugly boy. Everyone knew him, but didn't knew his name. Everyone knew who you ment is you asks who the nerdy boy was.

The field trip to Oscorp was the last day before summer break. It was fun. Peter found it very interesting. It went very well, till Peter felt some kind of prick. He didn't think much of it. He took some more pictures and the tour was over. He said a quit by to Ned and went home. He felt weird. Still he didn't think much of it. When he was home, he felt really hungry. One problem was that they didn't have much food in their house. He went to his room to grab some money. He went to Delmars and bought a big sandwich. Had a small talk. And went back home.

Once home, he noticed that Ben and May were home. They talked for a bit. Peter felt very tired.

" 'm going to bed. 'm tired." Peter said tiredly

"You okay honey, you look a little pale." May said worried.

" 'm just tired." Peter slurred.
He stood up but immediately felt. Ben caught him.

"Peter you are not okay!" Ben said.

Ben picket Peter up and brought him to his bed. Ben changed Peter his clothes to his pyjama's.

"Go to sleep, we will check tomorrow morning."

"Night." Peter said weakly.

"Good night Peter." Ben and May said.

Peter felt asleep right away.

The next morning he was better. He was glad that it was summer break.

~~A kind Dutch girl with cheese brought you a time skip to the end of the summer break~~

A lot of weird thing happened. He could stick any surface now. All his senses were better now. He was a Superhero. And the most important thing. He had muscles. A lot. He was kinda hot now. He was curious how his school was going to react.

First day of school. He was kind of nervous. But not scared or something.

He arrived at school and already heard the whispers. Whispers like:

"Who is that?"
"Wow he is hot!"
"Shall I ask for his number?"
And many more.

Peter felt confident. He looked at a group of girls who were looking at him, and winked. The girls started to laugh nervously and waved.

This happened a lot of times.

Than something happened he never expected.

" Hey dude, I'm Flash. Who are you?"

"Hello Flash, I wanna say something to you."

"Okay?"

"Just keep your hands home, you are a smart guy. Just don't bully people to get attention. Bye" and Peter walked away.

Flash was surprised and confused. Who is that guy?

After Peter went to his locker he walked to Ned.

"Hey dude." Peter said.

"Hey? Wait PeTeR ?!" Ned almost screamed his name.

"Shhhhh"

"Wha- How?!"

"Long story, so after school?"

Ned nodded. They went to their first lesson and sat in the back.

"Welcome class to the first day of a new school year!" The teacher said, a little to enthusiastic. "Let's start with the names, shall we."

The teacher started with the names.

"Ned Leeds" The teacher said.

"Here"

Peter was next. Everyone was still looking at him. Wondering who he was.

"Peter Parker"

"Here" Peter said, and man everyone was shocked.

"No way you are that puny nerd!"

"Well I am."

The day went like that. He explained everything to Ned, who was pretty confused after that.

It was a fun day.

Peter was now one of the hottest and most popular in his school.