Chapter 20: Call to Arms

Jedi Temple, Coruscant

We can see Sakura arrive at the Council Chamber to talk with the Jedi Council about the situation at the Senate Building which Master Windu wants to congratulate on defeating the terrorist threat of the wolf-droids.

Windu: "I want congratulate to your men of saving the Senators and the people of Coruscant."

Sakura: "It was thanks to my men that save the day."

Yoda: "Information; if you do not give. The dire the situation is. Loss the people of Coruscant will have."

Sakura: "Thank you."

Windu: "If only your master is here than we would want to decide on promoting you."

Sakura: "Master Juno?"

Windu: "Master Juno is at your homeworld of Kasanari after they learn the CIS are making moves near their borders and request the Republic for support which Master Juno agree to lead the supply routes, but we haven't made contact with her."

Yoda: "Darkness; I have sense.. At the Kasanari System."

Sakura(shock): "Juno is in danger. We need to save her."

Windu: "We already have a plan to commence a liberation front at Kasanari. The one that is leading the charge is the 501st Legion led by General Skywalker and also we decide to transform the Sakura Division to the 77th Legion. Everything is prepare and ready for your orders. May the Force be with you."

The Sakura Division has been transform into the 77th Legion with 10,000 clone troopers and the Crimson Blossom as the flagship of the Legion. Sakura has got her first mission as the 77th Legion general and heading to the port where her flagship is loading up with fresh clone troopers and armor tanks ready for their first assignment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Port, Coruscant

General Sakura have arrive at the port by LAAT gunship and meet with Commander Hikari with his new artificial arm after he lost it against the Alpha Wolf and salute to her.

Hikari: "General; everything is ready to go. General Skywalker has already enter the Crimson Blossom and waiting for you."

Sakura: "Should we Commander?"

Hikari and Sakura enter the Crimson Blossom.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip
Crimson Blossom

Sakura have arrive at the bridge of her flagship to see Admiral Horst and General Skywalker talking about the operation that will be taking place at her homeworld until they notice her which Horst salute to her.

Horst: "Welcome aboard General."

Skywalker: "So this must the star of General Juno's Padawan. You did a great job at Munnislist and Raxus Prime. Also good job Commander Hikari for saving Senator Padme and the other Senators during that crisis."

Hikari: "Doing my job General Skywalker. I also heard a lot about you from the other clone troopers who survive the Battle of Geonosis."

Anakin Skywalker is the most famous Jedi under the training of Obi-Wan Kenobi who is a General of 212th Legion, but in this operation we got the 501th Legion and 77th Legion joining together to liberate Kasanari. General Skywalker and General Sakura are having a meeting to fight operation while Commander Hikari is talking with Commander Rex who is the Commander of 501th Legion.

To be Continued.....

Operation Thunderclap