Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

Two-year-old Lan Ting stretched out her little paws and yawned with satisfaction, then rubbed her eyes and looked at her mother in front of her. Lan Ting finally woke up completely.

"Gege, if you are really sleepy, why not sleep for a while? It's still early now."

My mother and I suggested that the little baby should sleep more, but a big family still needs to greet her on time. However, after all, she is the wife's direct descendant, so both the old lady and the madam let little Princess sleep a little longer.

"No, I want to go find my ancestor and E Niang." Lan Ting's small voice showed his decision.

The girls next to her were also sighing with emotion. After all, she was the wife's direct daughter, but it was different. Gege showed her master's demeanor at such a young age.

Lan Ting also wants to sleep a little longer. After all, in modern times, she is also an authentic home girl and a night owl. But after being cleansed, it is completely different. Children usually doze more often, so Lan Ting Ting turns out to be someone who loves to sleep. Logically speaking, it would be a great thing to be able to blatantly sleep in in the morning!

But I can't bear to go to bed early now. Needless to say, it was an instinctive reaction when I was a baby. At that time, Lan Ting couldn't even have the consciousness of an adult. She slept for about twenty hours a day, which was ten hours in the Qing Dynasty. hour.

After hard work on her own, she finally made great progress. Now she only needs to sleep for five hours a day. Of course, she only really spends seven hours sleeping, and the remaining one and a half hours is three hours. Time Lanting is used for practicing martial arts.

Logically speaking, children's sleep time decreases from infancy to two years old, but Lan Ting simply ignored this. She shamelessly believed that this was the result of her own efforts and completely put aside other factors. aside.

Lan Ting was supposed to be held by her grandma on the way to her mother's house, but after Lan Ting left, she resolutely refused this. Although she was a homebody, she was not unable to walk well. , if it is kept being held by others, it is estimated that it will still be a question whether it can fully learn to walk by the time it is three years old.

In fact, Lan Ting's performance has always surprised everyone. Since she was a baby, except for one time when the child accidentally wet the bed, she would start to hum the rest of the time, indicating that she wanted to go to the toilet.

And since she turned one year old, Lan Ting has expressed her determination to wean herself, and now she can walk very steadily at such a young age. Everyone in the family thinks that this child is not simple and needs to be nurtured well. Of course, this It was the old lady's idea.

Amma and Er Niang from Lanting thought very simply. They had many sons in their family, but they were in short supply of daughters, so if they finally had one, they would of course be as precious as a treasure.

Lan Ting's luck may or may not be bad. She originally lived a good life in modern times. Although she was the only leftover woman, she was quite satisfied with herself.

Once you have a house, your monthly income is pretty good, and you don’t have the pressure of a loan, which makes you quite petty bourgeoisie.

Of course, if it was a disaster from heaven or some other reason, that would be fine, but she was obviously sleeping, but for some reason she found herself in another place when she woke up, surrounded by fog. Suddenly a young man with a guilty look on his face came out, before Lan Ting could ask clearly what happened.