Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

  Soon, Li Dequan came in with an experienced nanny who was watching from the side.

  "What's the situation?" Kangxi asked, looking at the mammy and doctor Fang he sent.

  In Kangxi's view, drugging his son, and it was an aphrodisiac, was already a last resort. Yinzhen should have no problem if he had a man's instinctive reaction, but what he didn't expect was that the words of his grandmother and the imperial doctor still disappointed Kangxi. .

  "Reporting to your Majesty, even though Fourth Brother was hot and impulsive, he couldn't accomplish anything in the end. Zisun Gen is indeed..." This nun didn't know what to say anymore. She now understood whether she could see her after she participated in this matter. I won’t even know the sun tomorrow.

  "Physician Fang, you have been watching to see how the fourth child is doing."

  Although Mammy's words disappointed Kangxi's hopes, he still wanted to hear what the imperial physician had to say.

  "Your Majesty, the fourth elder brother is fine, but even though I have tried all the methods

  , there is no response!" Doctor Fang is also complaining. The fourth elder brother is in a coma now, but he has seen the whole process after the fourth master administered the medicine. How can this be? What's going on!

  "You will be responsible for Yinzhen's body from now on, and leave the rest alone. As long as you can make Brother Si safe, you will have done a great job!" Kangxi gave this order after thinking deeply for a long time.

  "I obey the decree!" Doctor Fang could only kneel down to thank him.

  Kangxi's words from then on, Imperial Physician Fang was completely tied to Yinzhen's carriage, and from now on he would be the fourth elder brother's exclusive Imperial Physician.

  After Kangxi arranged the aphrodisiac, he really gave up on Yinzhen's health problems. How could I marry Yinzhen? Do I want the future Sifujin to be a widow?

  It seems that I can only point out to Yinzhen a man named Fujin who was not of high birth. As for his fourth son not to get married in this life, Kangxi never even thought about it. At most, when the heirs are not going well in the future, he can just adopt one. , anyway, he has many sons, and there will definitely be many grandchildren in the future. Yinzhen will definitely have a lot to choose from. Anyway, in Kangxi's view, they were all his grandsons, so there was no difference. Of course, if Sisi had no children, this would be a good idea.

  As soon as Kangxi made up his mind, he got rid of all the redundant people. Everyone involved this time never had to speak again.

  Therefore, those who knew about Yinzhen's affairs were Kangxi, Tong Jiashi, Yinzhen, Li Dequan, and Dr. Fang.

  Tong Jia's other maids and grandmothers have all been settled. Yinzhen is in her name, and no problems in this regard must be exposed.

  Therefore, the issue of Fujin's selection is relatively troublesome.

  Kangxi had mentioned to her some time ago that she could choose one from Yinzhen for this draft, and she even had a candidate, Ulanala, the daughter of Interior Minister Fei Yanggu.

  But now it seems that it can only be in vain.

  In Chengqian Palace, Tong Jia served Kangxi carefully.

  "Cousin, in this draft, I think Yinzhen is still young and still needs a lot of experience. Fujin's choice is not as good as the next one."

  After all, Tong Jia is still unwilling to wrong Yinzhen. If she points out a person with a poor background, Good Fujin, compared with other elder brothers, must have lost face, and this is not only the face of Yinzhen, but also the face of her Tong Jia family. One session at night would mean three more years, and maybe Yinzhen's health would get better.