Chapter 251-260

Chapter 251

  The most Lan Ting can do is feed colostrum to a few children every time she gives birth. Firstly, the Qing Dynasty did not allow her mother to feed her, and secondly, Lanting’s own milk is not enough for several babies!

  Having said this, I have to be grateful. Hongzhou regained his memory after he turned one year old. Even if he felt something was wrong before, he would learn from his two older brothers. Whatever they did, Hongzhou would do.

  It is precisely because of this that Hong Zhou was not discovered at first. Otherwise, according to this man's habits, a grown man like him would be held and breast-fed. He would definitely not do it. Who knows what Hong Zhou could do if he had a seizure? !

  What's more, if they are ordinary parents, Hong Zhou's convulsions will be convulsions. However, when meeting the time-traveling Lan Ting and the reborn Sisi who has experienced modern education, the first person will definitely suspect that this baby is not normal. It is estimated that the possibility is the same. Both of them are the same.

  When you have doubts, you will have observations. How did Yinzhen start up? He is so famous in his sticking position, but he just developed under the boss Kangxi and no one knows. In later generations, he will be a typical example of pretending to be a pig and eating the tiger!

  No matter how powerful Hong Zhou is, he can still hide it from Yinzhen.

  It seems that Hong Zhou's luck is really good. If he is reborn as Hong Hui, or can be discovered, he will definitely be taken seriously as Lan Ting's first son.

  It happened that he was born in the back, and the most important thing is that there are two objects that can be imitated at any time. Although he also has a headache looking at these two, mainly because they look like Kangxi's brother. As for Shunzhi, I'm sorry, Hong Zhou hasn't seen him. Pass.

  Kangxi was different. His emperor Ama would bow his head, let alone him.

  Therefore, Hong Zhou would sometimes burst into tears. He basically spent more time in Chengqian Palace than at home, and saw Kangxi more times than Si Si.

  "It's just repayment in the past life. In this life, I look up to see Huang Mafa (Kangxi), and lower my head to see Huang Mafa (brother). This life is really hard enough!"

  Hong Zhou realized that he really needed to shed a few bitter tears!

  It would be okay if he didn't know anything, but he was the one who knew, so it would be more uncomfortable.

  "Hongjin and Xingxing still have too few nuns. I've found four more. You make them more responsible. The children must be taken care of!"

  Ever since Yinzhen knew that his ten children had followed him all his life. After the ten who were over one year old were somewhat related (mainly because the numbers were the same), Sisi sent two more people to each side, especially Honghui, who had four more people.

  Of his ten children in the previous life, only three finally grew up. Among them, Hongli had the longest lifespan, followed by Hongzhou.

  The eldest daughter lived to be in her twenties. In this life, Yinzhen would not let his children go back to the same old path.

  It can be said that Yinzhen has a somewhat empathetic effect.

  But Lan Ting doesn't like it. It's true that Yinzhen's original child was his, but after rebirth, life is like starting over again. Amma has not changed, but E Niang has changed. Can it still be the same as before? ?