Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

  After returning from the animal room, Lan Ting began to secretly observe Si Si’s every move.

  Of course Lan Ting believed what she heard from the Tibetan Mastiff, but there was obviously a gap between this and her belief that the person in front of her was Yongzheng's rebirth!

  But the young man who sent her here should not lie, and she absolutely believed that she must have heard correctly at the time, otherwise how could the space be on Sisi.

  However, Yinzhen's various performances, as well as the fourth elder brother mentioned by the dog, are obviously different from the reborn Yongzheng. The key is the lack of life experience, this is for sure.

  Since both of them are correct, something must have happened to Yinzhen. Could it be that he has lost his memory.

  After several days of observation, Lan Ting could only come to such a bloody conclusion.

  "When I read books before, many of them were heroines who traveled through time. After time traveling, they lost their memory and tried not to arouse other people's suspicions. I didn't expect that I would encounter such a storyline today, and it was also performed by Yongzheng. It's so rare. It's gone." Lan Ting thought evilly.

  "I guess Yongzheng encountered some problems when he was reborn, so that's why he is like this. But it's okay, because he grew up, so he doesn't have amnesia. He's lucky."

  Lan Ting said to Yinzhen. Identification is completed.

  As for Si Si, he was well aware of Lan Ting's observations.

  "It seems that Fujin is quite satisfied with me. She thought that if she secretly looked at me, he wouldn't know. He knows everything!"

  Sisi was very proud. It was certainly a good thing that his Fujin liked him.

  In the past few days after the wedding, Sisi was showing off his talents. Although it was not a night-and-night party, it really tormented Lan Ting.

  After a long day, Si Si entered the palace. Lan Ting felt that her waist was about to break. She was finally able to rest for a while. It seemed that days like this would become common in the future.

  However, Lan Ting still felt sweet in her heart. At least her husband would not cheat on her. For this reason, she accepted it even when she was tired. And at present, Lan Ting feels that the relationship between husband and wife is not bad. Yinzhen has a unified understanding of the Qing Dynasty nobles. Of course, Lan Ting has the final say in the back house, and because Yinzhen also knows that he will not have another woman, he is Lan Ting not only respects her, Lan Ting seems to have a good relationship at least at this stage, and it should get better in the future.

  It has been six days since I married Sisi. I finally have time to take a look at Yinzhen's belongings, and I also have my own dowry.

  Speaking of dowry, Lanting's dowry is quite generous. Qi Jia prepared one hundred and twenty-eight dowries for Lanting. Each dowry was full, and among them was a handmade red sandalwood bed. It attracted people's attention. The other furniture was all fresh huanghuali. Zhuang Tian gave her 60 hectares of land, four houses, six shops, and a hot spring village. Lan Ting was given one hundred thousand taels of silver.

  In short, Lanting's dowry plus the money in the box cannot be purchased without 250,000 yuan.

  This calculation is almost the same as the 230,000 yuan of An family money allocated by Kangxi to Yinzhen. Of course, Qi Jia was able to come up with such a large sum of money because he got a lot of money in Shanxi. In fact, what Lan Ting knew was Ma Qi should have earned more than 200,000 yuan in three years. She didn't know. Qi Jia didn't tell the whole story, because Shanxi Shanxi merchants paid more than that.