Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

  When he returned to his residence, Lan Ting breathed a sigh of relief and knew that he couldn't go out casually. He originally thought that he had made up his mind, but in the end, he almost fell into the tiger's mouth, and finally came back safely, saying Before the re-election, as long as it was not a formal mission, she would never go out.

  "But why is there no one in the house except myself? Has Fanghua not come back yet?"

  Lan Ting wanted to look for it again, but thinking about what just happened, Lan Ting stopped.

  "Mingzhe protects himself. Fanghua, don't blame me for not being brave enough. My own life is the most important thing, so I'm sorry!" Lan Ting said to Fanghua in his heart, feeling embarrassed.

  Of course, this means that basically nothing will happen to Fanghua. If it is true, it is still unknown how Lan Ting will choose.

  "It's so happy, it's so happy. I knew her temper would definitely be annoying!"

  Before Lan Ting started praying formally, she heard Fanghua's voice coming from far away.

  "Oh, no, Lan Ting, I forgot, she is still in the garden!"

  Fanghua was about to run out, "Fanghua, I'm back."

  This girl is really careless, and she doesn't know How she practices her beauty is completely different from her temperament.

  "Lanting, you're back, that's great, you don't know Yingbi, she has offended Princess Shouqi."

  This surprised Lan Ting, why did the princess take action again.

  "What's going on? Aren't you guys competing in shuttlecock kicking?"

  "Yeah, you don't know..."

  Fanghua told Lan Ting the whole story.

  Fanghua and Nala, also known as Yingbi, have been fighting for some reason for this month. Fanghua has no idea what offended Yingbi, and at first she wanted to ask why.

  But a few days later, when the two met, they would compete for victory. There was no need for a reason. To use Fanghua's words, there was a reason, just one point. At first, she didn't like me, but now I don't like her. dislike; despise.

  What Lan Ting heard at that time was full of black threads. Is this the latest saying that I will not offend others unless they offend me?

  This time, after Fanghua left Lanting, she had just fought with Yingbi and she won. Then Yingbi said something from the side that made people feel uncomfortable.

  But before Fanghua could get angry, a person next to her came over and said loudly who was just talking nonsense there, which made people's ears hard to clean.

  Seeing that the person who came was just dressed as an ordinary girl, Yingbi ignored her and instead said a few words to her. As a result, she accidentally offended the Princess Shouqi behind her. Then it was simple. Yingbi was punished to kneel there. , I didn’t get up until the youth came back!

  Lan Ting was confused. Does this reborn princess need to be so fussy with a beautiful girl?

  Lan Ting didn't know that this Nala family was the first to be received by Tong Jia family alone, and she also praised her embroidery. Shou Qi also seemed to have heard that Huang Ama intended to point her out to Yinzhen, so naturally he wanted to The period just now was not suitable for causing trouble for her, but now that almost half of the time has passed, it is very suitable.