Extra 1-2

Extra 1

 If the order on the Kangxi Wanshou Festival gave everyone a feeling of a bolt from the blue, then the imperial edict received by the Ministry of Rites the next day, the Minister of Rites had only one idea, why did things have to be like this when I was the Minister? There are so many!

 The emperor has already decreed that the new emperor's coronation ceremony will be completed in one month. At the same time, he has also decreed that the queen's enthronement ceremony will be completed. The imperial concubine Tong Jia finally became the queen.

 At the same time, Zongzheng received Kangxi's order to change the jade certificate for his fourth elder brother Yinzhen, and officially recorded it in the name of Tong Jia's family. From now on, Yinzhen will be a legitimate son worthy of the name.

 Everyone thinks this is a normal thing. After all, everyone can see the attitude of Concubine De towards the fourth elder brother. And the imperial concubine, no, she is the queen now. She has been kind to the fourth elder brother. Now the fourth elder brother My brother is about to ascend the throne. Could it be that the position of Queen Mother and Queen Mother can be passed, and from now on, Empress Dowager De will be on an equal footing with her? Not to mention Queen, even the Tong family will probably not agree.

 Therefore, changing the jade certificate was the best way. From then on, the new emperor was no longer the son of Concubine De, but the son of Tong Jia. The Tong family was very lucky, and the emperors for two consecutive generations were from their family.

 Tong Guogang was very happy to hear the news. Although he was a bit arrogant and sometimes acted even without giving Kangxi face, Tong Guogang knew well in his heart that his nephew was a wise man, so it was impossible for the Tong family to have the next successor. Emperor, on the contrary, although Si Age is the best candidate now, after all, he was raised by the queen.

 Of course, the emperor has decided to take the Zen position, so it is logical to change the jade certificate.

 Everyone was happy, and Shouqi was even more happy, because her relationship with the fourth brother was closer, and the fourth brother would no longer be oppressed by Concubine De.

 Shouqi thought that this was all caused by her butterfly. After all, she grew up safely, so E Niang was also there. Because E Niang was there, the fourth brother did not return to Concubine De. It was also because of E Niang's presence that it caused the following problems. A series of changes.

 Shouqi suddenly realized at this time that her existence was so important. At least the fourth brother became the emperor in advance, and it has been completely changed since then.

 After Kangxi's Holy Order came out, many people were shocked. Among them, the Uranala family had only one idea. The emperor could actually abdicate and the fourth master became the emperor. This was nearly ten years in advance!

 Hongli has completely run out of ideas, so what can he do if he has it? He is still a child and can't do anything, and what can he do with his current status?

 Even if he has perfect martial arts skills, he still can't use them without his natural platform. It turns out that what I am most grateful for in my previous life is that I was born with a good life.

 Hongli finally understood this now.

 Some people were shocked while others were happy, especially the Fucha family. Everyone knew that the Fucha family was about to get up. Think about it, the Living Buddha said that from now on, the emperor will only be the queen, and there will be no other people in the palace. I don’t have any concubines. Fortunately, my elder brothers have grown up one after another, and now they will start running around. By then, I will have a prince, Fujin!