Chapter 281-290

Chapter 281

  The fire at Sisi hasn't started yet, but the fire is burning here at Yinsu.

  "Everything you heard is true!"

  "What I asked you is true."

  Mammy said angrily. She didn't expect that Ninth Brother was such a person. Fortunately, they, Fujin, had always treated Ninth Brother very well. very good.

  Speaking of which, Empress Yi Fei and them Fu Jin still have the same surname, so there should be some friendship between them!

  The more Guo Luoluo heard about it, the more furious he became. Everyone in the capital knew about what happened at Yinzhen.

  After all, so many Mongolian ladies came to Beijing just to enter the ninth prince's mansion. This had never happened before, and it was considered a sensational event.

  Guo Luoluo was still fighting for Jiu Fujin, because no matter what, one of these many Mongolian noble girls would definitely enter Jiu Age's house, a noble Xiang Fujin, and Jiu Fujin had no son, so this must be a A huge threat.

  At the same time, Mrs. Guo Luoluo looked at Yinzhen hiding in Tibet and felt that the ninth brother was quite pitiful, but she didn't have any good way to help.

  Speaking of which, she was still worried. The emperor had said three years ago that he would give the couple three years. If she didn't have a child within three years, then Yinhu would have someone else around her.

  This is something Guo Luoluo doesn't want to do.

  Seeing that there are only three days left before the draft, there is still no movement from her!

  Originally, even though she was anxious for Yinzhen about Lao Jiu's matter, she still found it somewhat funny in her heart.

  It's just that Guo Luoluo didn't show it.

  But now she had nothing but anger.

  She knew that Yinzhen was definitely going to solve this matter, but Guo Luoluo didn't expect that Yinzhen would actually divert trouble to the east. How could he think of asking Yinzhen to come forward!

  The Mongolians are all staring at Yinzhen. Many people know this, but everyone also understands that no matter how talented Jiu Age is, he cannot tolerate so many Mongolian ladies!

  So what they wanted to know was whether there was any backup candidate in the eyes of the Mongolian prince. With the efforts of Horqin Huhe, someone finally revealed that their second candidate was the eighth prince.

  No one was surprised. In fact, this was due to Guo Luoluo's lack of information. In fact, Bafujin was very well-informed in other aspects. However, the Mongols' second choice was Yinhu. Laoba had known this for a long time, so he let People conceal it because they don't want Guo Luoluo to know.

  As a result, after Yinzhen came to an agreement with Huhe, the biggest goal of the Mongolian princes naturally changed. Anyway, the ninth prince was only willing to join one person, so the eighth prince was the target they wanted to conquer.

  But this move was a little too big. Guo Luoluo was still relatively sensitive at this time, and she did have a lot of connections. It was not easy for Yinhu to hide her for about ten days. In the end, she asked Guo Luo before the draft. Roche knew.

  "Very good, very good! Sir, is this your plan?" Guo Luoluo's anger surged. This time the draft was going to recruit more people. Guo Luoluo was already very angry. If it were the daughter of some small official, Guo Luoluo would Luo Shi might be able to tolerate it for a while, but he didn't expect that taking advantage of the opportunity of the Mongolian princes to come to Beijing in large numbers, Yinhu actually put the idea of into those Mongolian princesses and other women. This was simply dissatisfaction with her. .