Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

  The movement speed of Kangxi's team was certainly not as fast as that of Yinzhen's team of more than ten people. Looking at Yinzhen's various descriptions of Shandong, Sisi was indignant. In many places, it was obvious that he was trying to whitewash peace. Isn't this right? Is it tantamount to deceiving the emperor?

  "No wonder future generations will say that Yinzhen has an innocent side." Now Yinzhen has been on the job for several years, but there is still no dust in his eyes. Think about it, Yongzheng was the same, and finally left Qingming's officialdom to Qianlong. The rich treasury, but what he left for himself was the infamy of scholars.

  It took hundreds of years for it to gain recognition from the world.

  "Actually, it's the same in any dynasty! Why are you always so stubborn, Yinzhen!" Lan Ting sighed, but perhaps it is this kind of Four Four that can win the love of so many people. There are quite a lot of people in the Fourth Ye Party. of.

  He learned from Yinzhen's diary that April 4th had arrived in Jinan. Since he was safe, Lan Ting was relieved.

  "Maybe I should make a surprise attack on Yong Zheng. He thought I wouldn't be able to enter the space for a long time. It would be good to scare him like this. If I could feel Yong Zheng's surprise, it would be an eternal wonder. Go, no It would be a pity to go!"

  After Lan Ting made up her mind, she headed towards the cloud where Yongzheng was.

  After arriving, before Lan Ting could say anything to surprise Yong Zheng, it was Yong Zheng who surprised Lan Ting.

  "I had a feeling that you were coming soon, and sure enough, you really showed up. But weren't you on your southern tour?"

  In fact, when Lanting was still ten miles away from Yongzheng, Yongzheng had the feeling, But he was also wondering how the Fucha clan could still appear in the space since they were far away from the capital.

  But the stronger and stronger sense told him that his guess was correct. Sure enough, he waited until Lan Ting appeared.

  "You can actually notice my situation." Lan Ting was surprised. It turned out that Yongzheng definitely did not have such ability, Lan Ting was sure.

  "It's also an ability I've made some progress recently. It should be an ability I've just mastered." Yong Zheng was very satisfied. At least the tips given to him were very useful. He could feel the solidification of his mental power, and now he also had the ability to sense. It seems that he has indeed made a lot of progress.

  "You haven't answered me yet why you are here?" Yongzheng was very concerned about this.

  "I don't know. I'm on my southern tour right now. I'll arrive in Jinan tomorrow. Our father was sent by Huang Ama to incognito to understand the situation. We will probably meet up in Jinan. I just lay down and thought that if I could I just asked you if our master is safe, but I didn’t expect that an idea just occurred, and then I appeared here. God, are you really sensing it? It turns out that you don’t need me here in the capital. Can come in."

  Lan Ting's rhetorical questions left Yongzheng speechless. You treat me as an immortal and hope that I will protect Yinzhen's safety, but God knows that I am Yinzhen himself!

  Lan Ting thought to herself, "You still want to find some loopholes in my words? You're a fool. My aunt cheated you to death for no reason!

  " I can guarantee that Fourth Brother will pay special attention to his own safety." If