Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

  It stands to reason that Yin Reng has been on a journey, so how could he suddenly act wrong here?

  Of course it has something to do with it after he arrived at the camp. After Yinren arrived, Kangxi's first stop was of course. However, the prince was dusty and cold all the way. If he went directly to see the emperor, it would be unsightly. They were a father and son. .

  But if Kangxi became more seriously ill because of this, it would definitely be more of a loss than a gain.

  So of course the first thing Yinreng did when he arrived was to freshen up and change clothes.

  But before that, when the prince arrived, he was naturally greeted by someone, and the person who greeted him was the third elder brother Yinzhi.

  Although Yinzhi has always been famous among his elder brothers for his love of reading, and he has always been more respectful to the prince, Yinzhi has never felt that his younger brother is so obedient.

  Even when two people were walking side by side in front, Yinzhi was so humble!

  "Second brother, if...you have to take more care of your younger brother in the future! No matter what the second elder brother tells you, your younger brother will definitely try his best to do it."

  Yinzhi has no choice. His relationship with Yinreng is average. Fortunately, he has a good reputation. It's going well. The elder brothers in the military camp are basically aware of Kangxi's condition. Don't you see, the eldest elder brother Yin Yin is already anxious and angry, along with the always gentle and gentle eighth elder brother. I can’t persuade my eldest brother anymore.

  Therefore, when the prince arrives, Yinzhi, as the messenger, must of course express his loyalty to Yinzhi at this time.

  Looking at Yinzhi's expression that almost wanted to say congratulations, Yinreng had the most direct feeling about Kangxi's condition. If this stimulation was not enough, then the performance of the boss Yinzhi surprised Yinreng.

  After Yinreng finished cleaning up, he was about to go to see Kangxi. He met Yinchen on the road. For the first time, he felt the respect for him in Yinchen's words. Although the tone was still rather stiff, he had never felt this way before.

  What does this mean? Needless to say, it means that the boss has surrendered.

  So Yinreng was so happy. After being hostile for so many years, Yinreng was actually...

  Yinreng was happy from the bottom of his heart, but when he met Kangxi, he was considered by Kangxi...

  Of course, Kangxi did not completely unjustly accuse Yinreng. , Yinreng himself had seen Kangxi's expression. He was also well-read. Although he was not proficient in medicine, from his observation, it seemed that his emperor was really not very good.

  So Yinreng really started to think about him being the emperor. If something happened to Kangxi, what would he do to control everything.

  Of course, Yinreng is not stupid. He didn't come openly, everything was done in secret.

  Kangxi finally took the medicine prescribed to him by the missionaries brought by the Tong family. Unexpectedly, in less than three days, Kangxi's condition improved greatly and he felt much more relaxed.

  At this time, the imperial physician had already judged by diagnosing the pulse that the emperor had turned the corner and was no longer in danger.

  The Tong family members breathed a sigh of relief, but several elder brothers, especially the third elder brother, felt that he was a bit miserable because he actually showed the wrong feelings.